Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/01/2017 4:21 am  #1

I finally got me back!,,

Hi all, I haven't posted in months, and I said I'd come back herewith a success story. It wasn't the success I initially believed I was hoping for, but I think it's still worthy of mentioning.

I'm finally in a place where I can just say I'm happy with myself. I no longer obsess about my ex, check his social media, and think of ways of getting back with him. Rewind just a year ago, all I did was research ways on how to get my ex back. I even paid a "coach" thousands of dollars to show me what to do only to realize I had been scammed. I was heartbroken but too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. But instead, started having angry outburst and tried to kill myself. Because of these incidents, my family blames it on my ex even though they don't know it was those fake coaches that had me doing that. I am trying to buy a house right now, and I think that extra money would have been helpful and I wish that I put it towards my savings. But with LOA, I know I'll find ways to come up with that extra money for a down payment

Anyways, I made a conscious effort to focus on me and not my ex. I stopped stalking him and telling my friends about how he hurt me. In fact. It's almost as if he doesn't exist in my life currently. I'm at the point where I don't even care if he comes back or not because my life is so amazing now. I'm finally focussing on all the goals I've set for myself.

I made a bold move by deciding to not renew my contract at work. I'm unemployed but I was able to use that time to travel to 7 cities in 4 countries. I crossed off so many bucket list items and I got to see my grandparents after 10 years. It gets even more ironic. I was in the airport waiting for my flight and I saw Kuala Lumpur on the departures board. I said that next time I go to Asia I would go to KL. my original layover had me in China for half a day then to India where my grandparents are. I had a connecting flight but due to bad weather I missed my flight to China and was upset because I had planned some tourist activities. I thought I would just have to stay in a hotel and take the next flight to India. Instead, the airline re routed me to KL for 9 hours and I got to see the towers. Even better, that I got to see China anyway on my way back home, so the Universe gave me more than what I asked for!

I'm also FINALLY studying for the MCAT. I was in MCAT prep a year ago, but with me being too consumed by my ex, I wasn't able to study. im using the time off to focus on the exam and I know I'll ace it now. This was long overdue

I've dated a few people from dating apps but I was never feeling it with any of them. Most of them were just rebounds from my ex. And. I know the universe knew that because I had so much difficulty being in a relationship with any of those men. I finally made a decision to permanently delete my tinder and POF accounts and I feel so much better. I told myself the Universe will bring me the right guy at the right time, whether that be my ex or not. My friend asked me how else will I find people without these apps but I know better. And now, I actually have a crush on an old acquaintance of mine. And for the first time, I truly feel like I'm over my ex.

It's not about the scripting, visualizing, etc. It's about getting yourself back. Those manifestations come later, once you've affirmed your desire. Now when I visualize, I do it because it feels good and not because it's a chore. Think of characters like Rose on 2.5 men. She likely visualized and scripted about Charlie, but in his eyes, she was a delusional stalker. And I'm sure, Rose subconsciously knew he never loved her but continued to do those things because she thought he would change. But she never changed within her. If you noticed there is one episode when she moved on with another guy and that's when Charlie felt like he wanted her back. Because she let go of him. 

when manifestations so start to take place then visualizations start just coming naturally. Same goes with scripting. When you are in a place where you just want to dream like a little kid, you can write for hours and hours. Or snip hundreds of pictures for your vision board. But when it feels like a waste of time or it just feels "too good to be true", then you know you shouldn't be doing it.

Your first priority should be getting yourself back. For some it may mean getting professional help, but that's ok. The moment you forget about things is when manifestations start to occur.

I'll share some interesting "forgotten" manifestations which are sort of "ex-back", but not the ex I was initially hoping to get backs. I had a friend whom I liked back in college. He also liked me but neither of us ever really said anything to each other. We eventually moved away and lost touch. I went on a vacation to the city where I did my masters back in October. Back in January 2016, before my ex and I broke up, I had a little fantasy of having sex in a room overlooking the skyline of that city. In October when I went to that city, I decide to just check out Tinder for curiosity and I saw said friend. It turned out he moved there! We chatted but we didn't have time to meet but told myself that next time I go I will meet him. I came back home and heard about a concert playing in November for that city. I affirmed to the Universr that I would go to that concert in that city, but I snickered and told myself it's too good to be true, even for LOA. I think the Universe snickered back at me because a few days later, I got a surprise job interview in that city which was to take place a few days after that concert. I did not even remember applying for that job. The day of that concert, I turned in the TV and saw it being shown live, so I got to see the concert and go to that city, but just not together (universe snickering at me). When I got to the city, I met my friend for dinner that night. I really thought it would be two friends just catching up. But he took me to his pLace in the city, overlooking the skyline. He confessed he also had feelings for me back in college and then, well you get the rest of it. I had forgotten about this guy and about my fantasy and any hope of going in November. And then...

Another interesting one. The last few months I had intense dreams about different men from my past, especially the ex I wanted to manifest back. I watched so many ester videos about dreams trying to understand if it's a sign. Finally, I gave up because I didn't hear anything from my ex. But then I had a crush in high school whom was in my dream. Mind you, this was a guy who broke my heart in middle school when he didn't take me to the school dance. But I remember once telling him when I was 15 that one day he'll be asking me out. What a ******* sucker! I had a dream that we had hooked up and I remember that I felt the sensation of it. That dream really stuck in my head more than the others but then I eventually forgot about it. This would have been in Jan/Feb when I had those dreams. Mind you, I haven't spoken to this guy in years. Anyways, right before I went on vacation, a few weeks ago he asked me if I wanted to hook up and he told me he had been thinking about it for a couple of months, so I'm guessing around the time I had the dream. We never ended up going there for my own personal reasons, but I'm sure that was some remote seduction he made on me to get into my dreams, even if he didn't consciously do it (he may not even know what RS is).

My take home message is that this **** works but you got to shift the focus on you, and forget about that stupid ex who made you feel like ****. That's when all manifestations just start happening. And always remember, the real success is getting yourself back. Because most of us here have lost ourselves long before the break up.

Last edited by mugginess (5/01/2017 4:29 am)

5/01/2017 4:32 am  #2

Re: I finally got me back!,,

Congratulations. It's always good to see people realising that, especially the one's I assumed as hopeless cases at one point. You are moving in the right direction. It has never been about anyone else, but you. It's all just a reflection of yourself anyway.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/01/2017 6:54 am  #3

Hi! I'm just wondering what were your conclusions on dreams then? Do you think they were premonitions or the feelings transmitted from the other person?Β 

5/01/2017 11:55 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Congratulations. It's always good to see people realising that, especially the one's I assumed as hopeless cases at one point. You are moving in the right direction. It has never been about anyone else, but you. It's all just a reflection of yourself anyway.

Β 
I was hopeless?...

5/01/2017 1:21 pm  #5

mugginess wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 
I was hopeless?...

I think I already worded it that way in one email to you. Else I hadn't used it here. Without context, it sounds a little mean.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/02/2017 12:40 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Β 
I was hopeless?...

I think I already worded it that way in one email to you. Else I hadn't used it here. Without context, it sounds a little mean.
Β 

Β 

Haha I was teasi g you Sanshi

5/02/2017 1:49 am  #7

Charmed101 wrote:

Hi! I'm just wondering what were your conclusions on dreams then? Do you think they were premonitions or the feelings transmitted from the other person?Β 

Β 
I'd be careful before I say a dream is a premonition. I had a beautiful dream about the man I wanted to manifest back into my life and I was hoping it was a premonition but then I also had a nightmare about losing my dog. Both dreams were of intense emotion for me as I woke up with tears after both dreams. However, I want the man and I don't want to lose my dog! Dreams are merely a reflection of our inner thoughts. The night I had the dream about the reconciliation, I had finally told myself Im surrendering him to the Universe. The night I had a dream about my dog, I read an article on Facebook of another lost dog and felt like I didn't want that to be my dog.

However, we can choose which dreams to focus on and which dreams to ignore. I ignore the lost dog dream and I do remember the reconciliation dream. The more you focus on what you want, the more dreams you will have. The more you focus on nightmares you'll get more bad dreams. Eventually, your reality manifests off of those dreams. I would try lucid dreaming. I used to be good at it as a child ( I always used to have dreams of me as a doctor) but have been out of practice for years. But in lucid dreaming, before bed you decide what you want to dream about at night and meditate on that thought before bed.

As well, let's not talk about premonitions. I was addicted to psychics and I did crazy things based on what they told me. If you believe something is a premonition, be careful. They are just a possibility of the future but the future is fluid. Don't act before thinking.

5/02/2017 4:29 am  #8

This is so great, this is what its all about! find ourselves again and enjoying our lives and making us happy. I remember being totally obsessed and now I have let everything go, I don't do any techniques apart from visualising sometimes, but never anything heavy. And I feel so free and empowered now! Congrats Β 

5/06/2017 11:59 am  #9

mugginess wrote:

Hi all, I haven't posted in months, and I said I'd come back herewith a success story. It wasn't the success I initially believed I was hoping for, but I think it's still worthy of mentioning.

I'm finally in a place where I can just say I'm happy with myself. I no longer obsess about my ex, check his social media, and think of ways of getting back with him. Rewind just a year ago, all I did was research ways on how to get my ex back. I even paid a "coach" thousands of dollars to show me what to do only to realize I had been scammed. I was heartbroken but too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. But instead, started having angry outburst and tried to kill myself. Because of these incidents, my family blames it on my ex even though they don't know it was those fake coaches that had me doing that. I am trying to buy a house right now, and I think that extra money would have been helpful and I wish that I put it towards my savings. But with LOA, I know I'll find ways to come up with that extra money for a down payment

Anyways, I made a conscious effort to focus on me and not my ex. I stopped stalking him and telling my friends about how he hurt me. In fact. It's almost as if he doesn't exist in my life currently. I'm at the point where I don't even care if he comes back or not because my life is so amazing now. I'm finally focussing on all the goals I've set for myself.

I made a bold move by deciding to not renew my contract at work. I'm unemployed but I was able to use that time to travel to 7 cities in 4 countries. I crossed off so many bucket list items and I got to see my grandparents after 10 years. It gets even more ironic. I was in the airport waiting for my flight and I saw Kuala Lumpur on the departures board. I said that next time I go to Asia I would go to KL. my original layover had me in China for half a day then to India where my grandparents are. I had a connecting flight but due to bad weather I missed my flight to China and was upset because I had planned some tourist activities. I thought I would just have to stay in a hotel and take the next flight to India. Instead, the airline re routed me to KL for 9 hours and I got to see the towers. Even better, that I got to see China anyway on my way back home, so the Universe gave me more than what I asked for!

I'm also FINALLY studying for the MCAT. I was in MCAT prep a year ago, but with me being too consumed by my ex, I wasn't able to study. im using the time off to focus on the exam and I know I'll ace it now. This was long overdue

I've dated a few people from dating apps but I was never feeling it with any of them. Most of them were just rebounds from my ex. And. I know the universe knew that because I had so much difficulty being in a relationship with any of those men. I finally made a decision to permanently delete my tinder and POF accounts and I feel so much better. I told myself the Universe will bring me the right guy at the right time, whether that be my ex or not. My friend asked me how else will I find people without these apps but I know better. And now, I actually have a crush on an old acquaintance of mine. And for the first time, I truly feel like I'm over my ex.

It's not about the scripting, visualizing, etc. It's about getting yourself back. Those manifestations come later, once you've affirmed your desire. Now when I visualize, I do it because it feels good and not because it's a chore. Think of characters like Rose on 2.5 men. She likely visualized and scripted about Charlie, but in his eyes, she was a delusional stalker. And I'm sure, Rose subconsciously knew he never loved her but continued to do those things because she thought he would change. But she never changed within her. If you noticed there is one episode when she moved on with another guy and that's when Charlie felt like he wanted her back. Because she let go of him.

when manifestations so start to take place then visualizations start just coming naturally. Same goes with scripting. When you are in a place where you just want to dream like a little kid, you can write for hours and hours. Or snip hundreds of pictures for your vision board. But when it feels like a waste of time or it just feels "too good to be true", then you know you shouldn't be doing it.

Your first priority should be getting yourself back. For some it may mean getting professional help, but that's ok. The moment you forget about things is when manifestations start to occur.

I'll share some interesting "forgotten" manifestations which are sort of "ex-back", but not the ex I was initially hoping to get backs. I had a friend whom I liked back in college. He also liked me but neither of us ever really said anything to each other. We eventually moved away and lost touch. I went on a vacation to the city where I did my masters back in October. Back in January 2016, before my ex and I broke up, I had a little fantasy of having sex in a room overlooking the skyline of that city. In October when I went to that city, I decide to just check out Tinder for curiosity and I saw said friend. It turned out he moved there! We chatted but we didn't have time to meet but told myself that next time I go I will meet him. I came back home and heard about a concert playing in November for that city. I affirmed to the Universr that I would go to that concert in that city, but I snickered and told myself it's too good to be true, even for LOA. I think the Universe snickered back at me because a few days later, I got a surprise job interview in that city which was to take place a few days after that concert. I did not even remember applying for that job. The day of that concert, I turned in the TV and saw it being shown live, so I got to see the concert and go to that city, but just not together (universe snickering at me). When I got to the city, I met my friend for dinner that night. I really thought it would be two friends just catching up. But he took me to his pLace in the city, overlooking the skyline. He confessed he also had feelings for me back in college and then, well you get the rest of it. I had forgotten about this guy and about my fantasy and any hope of going in November. And then...

Another interesting one. The last few months I had intense dreams about different men from my past, especially the ex I wanted to manifest back. I watched so many ester videos about dreams trying to understand if it's a sign. Finally, I gave up because I didn't hear anything from my ex. But then I had a crush in high school whom was in my dream. Mind you, this was a guy who broke my heart in middle school when he didn't take me to the school dance. But I remember once telling him when I was 15 that one day he'll be asking me out. What a ******* sucker! I had a dream that we had hooked up and I remember that I felt the sensation of it. That dream really stuck in my head more than the others but then I eventually forgot about it. This would have been in Jan/Feb when I had those dreams. Mind you, I haven't spoken to this guy in years. Anyways, right before I went on vacation, a few weeks ago he asked me if I wanted to hook up and he told me he had been thinking about it for a couple of months, so I'm guessing around the time I had the dream. We never ended up going there for my own personal reasons, but I'm sure that was some remote seduction he made on me to get into my dreams, even if he didn't consciously do it (he may not even know what RS is).

My take home message is that this **** works but you got to shift the focus on you, and forget about that stupid ex who made you feel like ****. That's when all manifestations just start happening. And always remember, the real success is getting yourself back. Because most of us here have lost ourselves long before the break up.

YES!!!
That is it! It was very painful till I understood it! One guy told me- You must find yourself and be happy and than... You don't need any of those who made you unhappy. Let the one who will make you smile find you.
Β 

5/07/2017 3:10 pm  #10

Yay. I'm so happy for you.    Honestly, getting yourself back is the best success story there is, in my opinion.   When you have yourself back, any and everything is possible.

Once we stop obsessing over ohw desire/how we're gonna get it, that's usually when we get the desire or something better, I think most people's problem is "letting go"    Most people are conditioned, that we have to keep pushing and get what we want, but this doesn't work.  Especially when it comes to other people

The more you push(even if you're not even talking to them, but with your vibes) the more you push them further away

I'm so happy for you, and don't feel bad lol, I remember I spend a few hundred dollars on one of those  ex back books, and everything in the book was so basic

Board footera