Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2017 1:01 pm  #1

LOA works!

I haven't been on this forum much since manifesting my love back into my life. What others might deem as hopeless became a reality for me. My love and I are dating again after a brief reconciling of friendship. Her other suitor is out of the picture, and we are exclusive now. I plan on proposing soon, as she is the one for me. The purpose of my post is to encourage others and to give testimony that this LOA stuff works. Not only for love, but in other aspects of your life as well. Thank you all for the information that was provided here. I wish you all success in your life pursuits. I bid adieu, and live long and prosper.

Last edited by Seal (4/30/2017 2:03 pm)

4/30/2017 1:16 pm  #2

Re: LOA works!

Super Seal 😊

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/30/2017 4:31 pm  #3

Seal wrote:

I haven't been on this forum much since manifesting my love back into my life. What others might deem as hopeless became a reality for me. My love and I are dating again after a brief reconciling of friendship. Her other suitor is out of the picture, and we are exclusive now. I plan on proposing soon, as she is the one for me. The purpose of my post is to encourage others and to give testimony that this LOA stuff works. Not only for love, but in other aspects of your life as well. Thank you all for the information that was provided here. I wish you all success in your life pursuits. I bid adieu, and live long and prosper.

Thank you so muchΒ 

4/30/2017 4:45 pm  #4

Seal wrote:

I don't mean to be nosy, but can you message me with your story? How serious was the other relationship? What techniques did you use and how?

4/30/2017 8:00 pm  #5

Congratulations!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

4/30/2017 9:02 pm  #6

Congratulations!

5/01/2017 7:41 am  #7

This is wonderful news, Seal! Β I'm so happy things are working out for you.

5/11/2017 10:23 pm  #8

Thanks all. Just wanted to give encouragement to those in need.

5/12/2017 2:22 pm  #9

You are so awesome seal! Thank you for sharing!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

5/14/2017 4:43 am  #10

80saeaak wrote:

Seal wrote:

I don't mean to be nosy, but can you message me with your story? How serious was the other relationship? What techniques did you use and how?

It's NOT about techniques etc, it's about having a SOLID belief and having self love & focusing on YOUR life.

Board footera