Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2017 4:16 pm  #1

Social Media query

Does anyone know about the messenger facility on Facebook?

I've sent messages to people, which come up with their avatar when they've read them and for example "seen by Debbie Jones on 28 April at 11.00 am".

I've also sent some that have a tick, and "Delivered" (white tick in a blue circle) and "Sent" (blue tick in a white circle) (what's the difference?) by the side of them but with no date. Does this mean they have read them or not?

Thanks!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/28/2017 4:17 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/28/2017 4:50 pm  #2

Re: Social Media query

Sent (blue tick in a white circle) means the message has been sent but not yet delivered or read.

Delivered (white tick in a blue circle) means the message has been delivered but not yet read.

When it changes to the persons face or avatar it means they have read them.

Last edited by daisychain (4/28/2017 4:52 pm)

4/28/2017 4:52 pm  #3

Thanks Daisy. What about "Sent" though? Β I guess that means the person hasn't picked it up?

(This isn't about being blocked or anything, it's a general question as I've messaged some girlfriends who haven't got back to me. I thought someone on here would know!!!!)

4/28/2017 4:54 pm  #4

Sorry Pretty edited my post above to include the sent bit lol

4/28/2017 4:58 pm  #5

Thanks!

4/30/2017 3:00 am  #6

There's a fun little loophole, though. If you're not friends with someone and send a message, you won't see that they've read the first message until they've accepted the message request. It will show as sent even if they read it.

Board footera