Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/27/2017 4:05 pm  #1

I give up and I wish everyone the best

Hello everyone!

I am one of the first people who joined this forum and I am very thankful to Veronica for creating this. However, I must be doing something wrong when using LOA because nothing has happened in the past 2 years rather I just found my ex is very serious with some girl.

I don't know what to make out of this. I wish it was easy to just let go and expect the best. I honestly think it might be easier for people who have some contact with their person. I have been blocked for the past 2 years. I don't know what else I could do.

Before leaving this forum, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has listened to me and supported my dreams. I wish the very best for all of you lovely people
Β 

4/27/2017 5:15 pm  #2

Re: I give up and I wish everyone the best

Don't give up, change the way you're doing your techniques, you're missing something, maybe you're still atach or you're not focus on yourself. Be happy and let the universe do the magicΒ 

4/27/2017 7:49 pm  #3

Have you been keeping track of time this entire time?

4/27/2017 10:14 pm  #4

Kavik wrote:

Don't give up, change the way you're doing your techniques, you're missing something, maybe you're still atach or you're not focus on yourself. Be happy and let the universe do the magicΒ 

Thanks Kavik. I guess I'm probably attached and don't know how to stop being attached. I think I have to accept my reality and be okay with him not coming back

4/27/2017 10:15 pm  #5

Suzy wrote:

Have you been keeping track of time this entire time?

Hi Suzy, yes I have been because I haven't seen any positive results

4/27/2017 10:47 pm  #6

That's the problem. For 2yrs you have been acknowledging he is not with you

4/27/2017 10:57 pm  #7

Suzy wrote:

That's the problem. For 2yrs you have been acknowledging he is not with you

How do I deal with this? It feels fake when I tell myself we are together because I don't see any changes. I don't want to be pessimistic. Do you think it would be a good idea to not expect it but rather think that it would be awesome if he's back and if he's not back then that's fine also?

I'm trying to see how I can get rid of this resistance. Seeing the girl wasn't helpful but I know the more I think of her the more she will stay in the picture

4/27/2017 11:01 pm  #8

"Do you think it would be a good idea to not expect it but rather think that it would be awesome if he's back and if he's not back then that's fine also?"

Absolutely. You need to let go.

4/27/2017 11:16 pm  #9

Suzy wrote:

"Do you think it would be a good idea to not expect it but rather think that it would be awesome if he's back and if he's not back then that's fine also?"

Absolutely. You need to let go.

Thanks, Suzy. Even though, I believe I'm positive he will return, I think the truth is that I have strong underlying fear that he won't so that's why I keep reaffirming that he will back.

Thank you for your help. Any other suggestions you think I should follow

4/28/2017 12:46 am  #10

You have to let go of the fear. I think you know what you need to do. You know about the different techniques you can use. Get back on track and don't let fear control over what you desire.

Board footera