Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2017 10:45 am  #1

How do I create multiple things using Neville's teachings?

Hi,

I have recently discovered Neville and his teachings. I am in the process of reading his books one by one. However, I have two questions:

1. I have so many things in my life which I would like to change or have. And so many are on the top of my priority list. So how do I go about imagining all of them every night?
2. Can i use my imagination in the middle of the day or does it have to be in a state akin to sleep always?

Please help me out with this.. Thanks!Β 

4/23/2017 12:07 pm  #2

Re: How do I create multiple things using Neville's teachings?

Hey there !! Nice to know ur gonna read all the books !! According to me u can visualise and Imagine ur life any time of the day though many believe it's better during the night hours and in alpha state !! I have manifested a lot of things with my eyes open and while I wasn't mediating or gettin into any alpha or other states !  😊 Hope this helps

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

4/23/2017 12:24 pm  #3

DMR wrote:

Hi,

I have recently discovered Neville and his teachings. I am in the process of reading his books one by one. However, I have two questions:

1. I have so many things in my life which I would like to change or have. And so many are on the top of my priority list. So how do I go about imagining all of them every night?
2. Can i use my imagination in the middle of the day or does it have to be in a state akin to sleep always?

Please help me out with this.. Thanks!Β 

Regardless of which teacher you are following, I would strongly suggest to start at the bottom of your priority list and do it one after the other. I know where you are coming from. "I have so many issues and now I know how to fix it, so how can I do that as quickly as possible?", right? If I am right, then I can tell you that that approach will just lead you into frustration. You need to train your muscles first, before you can do the hard stuff. Rather than wanting to solve everything at once, better start at the bottom of your priority list with one thing and get confirmation that you can do it and then work your way up. You will get a feeling what you can do and what is too hard for now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/05/2017 9:50 am  #4

Thank you for the advice guys! Means a lot
I am starting slowly as my life is really a mess right now and I was nearly in depression so hoping to bring out major changes in my life little by little :}

Board footera