Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/20/2017 5:47 am  #1

The 7 Days Feeling Better Challenge

Hey guys,

I decided to change my emotional setpoint once and for all. I really want to feel joy, passion and love on a daily basis and not once in a while by accident. And what could be better to get started than a little challenge? I invite everyone to join me.

Let me explain the "rules". The goal of this challenge is to feel better. It's NOT to feel good, it's to feel BETTER. If you are in depression at the moment, you can't jump to love. That's impossible. But you can always reach for relief. It doesn't matter which emotion brings you relief. If you are in depression, anger would be a huge relief. But from my vibrational setpoint, anger would feel worse. So it's not about the emotion itself, but the emotion in relationship to where you are right now.

Take a look at Abraham's emotional guidance scale. What do you think your emotional setpoint is right now? Be honest with yourself. It doesn't help you to start from somewhere you really aren't yet.

If you want, you can post what you think your vibrational setpoint (the place you are predominantly) is. From there, your only goal is to feel BETTER. I wouldn't suggest to define a goal in form of an emotion you want to reach. Just make relief your goal for the next 7 days.

What can you do to feel better?
- Don't think about the things that make you feel bad. They won't get bigger, if you withdraw your attention for a week. In fact, you will be surprised how many of your thoughts about a subject really have no relevance.
- Do as many things that make you feel good as possible. Be in nature, listen to beautiful music, move your body, meet up with positive people and avoid the negatives, focus on things you like.
- Appreciate just a little more (or a lot more, IF you really feel it). We tend to take the good stuff for granted, while we make the bad stuff bigger than it has to be. Try to bring that in balance a little more. You like your food? Just stay in that good feeling for a little longer than usual. You feel good? Just stay there a little longer. Don't just think about what you appreciate, when you get out your gratitude journal. Do it all day long, every time you think of it. There is always something you can appreciate. And again, don't do it, if you don't really feel it. You can't appreciate things, when you are in depression. It won't benefit you to affirm how beautiful that thing you are looking at is, if you don't really feel it.
- Make feeling better your number one priority before ANYTHING else. If you can't honestly say that feeling better is more important to you than getting your ex back, you aren't ready for this challenge.

There is one thing that is absolutely forbidden in those 7 days and that is focusing on your ex UNLESS it feels absolutely wonderful. And everything that has the slightest bit of resistance in it isn't absolutely wonderful. In this case, you have to be willing to shift your thoughts to another topic immediately.

Your two most powerful tools to feel better are your focus, which is always in your control (if you aware of it or not) and high vibrational things like nature or music, which cause your vibration to match theirs. Use those tools wisely.

If you feel like doing more than 7 days, because it feels good to feel better, you are of course free to do it for a month, a year or your whole life. I just thought that 7 days are a time frame that is more than doable.

Feel free to share your alignment, what made you feel good, what your strategies to feel good are or everything that could help others who are participating in that challenge.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/20/2017 6:36 am  #2

Re: The 7 Days Feeling Better Challenge

Sanshi wrote:

Hey guys,

I decided to change my emotional setpoint once and for all. I really want to feel joy, passion and love on a daily basis and not once in a while by accident. And what could be better to get started than a little challenge? I invite everyone to join me.

Let me explain the "rules". The goal of this challenge is to feel better. It's NOT to feel good, it's to feel BETTER. If you are in depression at the moment, you can't jump to love. That's impossible. But you can always reach for relief. It doesn't matter which emotion brings you relief. If you are in depression, anger would be a huge relief. But from my vibrational setpoint, anger would feel worse. So it's not about the emotion itself, but the emotion in relationship to where you are right now.

Take a look at Abraham's emotional guidance scale. What do you think your emotional setpoint is right now? Be honest with yourself. It doesn't help you to start from somewhere you really aren't yet.

If you want, you can post what you think your vibrational setpoint (the place you are predominantly) is. From there, your only goal is to feel BETTER. I wouldn't suggest to define a goal in form of an emotion you want to reach. Just make relief your goal for the next 7 days.

What can you do to feel better?
- Don't think about the things that make you feel bad. They won't get bigger, if you withdraw your attention for a week. In fact, you will be surprised how many of your thoughts about a subject really have no relevance.
- Do as many things that make you feel good as possible. Be in nature, listen to beautiful music, move your body, meet up with positive people and avoid the negatives, focus on things you like.
- Appreciate just a little more (or a lot more, IF you really feel it). We tend to take the good stuff for granted, while we make the bad stuff bigger than it has to be. Try to bring that in balance a little more. You like your food? Just stay in that good feeling for a little longer than usual. You feel good? Just stay there a little longer. Don't just think about what you appreciate, when you get out your gratitude journal. Do it all day long, every time you think of it. There is always something you can appreciate. And again, don't do it, if you don't really feel it. You can't appreciate things, when you are in depression. It won't benefit you to affirm how beautiful that thing you are looking at is, if you don't really feel it.
- Make feeling better your number one priority before ANYTHING else. If you can't honestly say that feeling better is more important to you than getting your ex back, you aren't ready for this challenge.

There is one thing that is absolutely forbidden in those 7 days and that is focusing on your ex UNLESS it feels absolutely wonderful. And everything that has the slightest bit of resistance in it isn't absolutely wonderful. In this case, you have to be willing to shift your thoughts to another topic immediately.

Your two most powerful tools to feel better are your focus, which is always in your control (if you aware of it or not) and high vibrational things like nature or music, which cause your vibration to match theirs. Use those tools wisely.

If you feel like doing more than 7 days, because it feels good to feel better, you are of course free to do it for a month, a year or your whole life. I just thought that 7 days are a time frame that is more than doable.

Feel free to share your alignment, what made you feel good, what your strategies to feel good are or everything that could help others who are participating in that challenge.

I am so doing this cause i am feeling bit frustrated and worried these days.So if I get this right I am between orange and yellow and my "goal" is to reach somewhere between green and blue and if things are progressing really well maybe purple??Too bad it doesnt have confused this scale cause sometimes i dont know how I feel lol
Β 

4/20/2017 7:12 am  #3

I'm mostly green, but a bit yellow sometimes! I am an impatient soul at times. I've got no ex-issues so there's nothing to worry about there, just feeling "meh" at times.

How fab to be in the purple zone forever!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/20/2017 7:13 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/20/2017 7:55 am  #4

Wow I love this so so so much as This is what  I've begun to do in the past few days already and it is 100% benefical. I've stopped focusing on my love and relationship and have focused upon how much I love myself and my friends and things that are EASY to feel good about, and though I'm not thinking of my relationship with my love, it's already began to improve now that I'm not focused upon It and letting the universe do its work as I feel amazing and raise my vibration. It's so true, as Abraham says. You can find the smallest thing that makes you feel good, focus on that and that's all the work you need to do in order to allow EVERYTHING you desire. Thank you for this challenge, i think this is so great! Im more often in the blue and as I've gotten off the relationship topic, i find myself much more often in purple now!

Also, when you stop focusing upon your ex altogether, you release all resistance upon that subject and allow the universe to do its work, and as long as you feel good, it will manifest

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/20/2017 8:22 am)

4/20/2017 8:01 am  #5

I read a lot of stories from the secret where they said "I let go" and then the person came, does that mean just to focus on being happy? Don't I have to write about him everyday to keep the desire alive? Or just never think of him again and focus on happiness and it will come?

4/20/2017 8:22 am  #6

This is a great idea, Sanshi. I never really thought about what my mindset actually is. I'm at orange right now, although I guess I always would have thought I was at green. This scale really helps to identify exactly where you're at so you can start to move upwards.

4/20/2017 4:29 pm  #7

creator1980 wrote:

I am so doing this cause i am feeling bit frustrated and worried these days.So if I get this right I am between orange and yellow and my "goal" is to reach somewhere between green and blue and if things are progressing really well maybe purple??Too bad it doesnt have confused this scale cause sometimes i dont know how I feel lol
Β 

No, your goal is to feel better. Don't take the scale too seriously. It's just to give you an idea where you are. Don't hold on to any emotions or colors you want to reach. You really just want to feel better and that's a very personal thing. Between yellow and orange is already a huge range. Just to reach from disappointment to impatience (as an example) can sometimes take a while. And you want to be stable in the new emotion. It doesn't help, if you reach for happiness while you are in despair. Maybe you can force it for a moment, but then you crash and burn and probably feel worse than before.

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

How fab to be in the purple zone forever!

Are you really sure you want to be there forever? That's like eating your prefered dish every day..for the rest of your life. You only can appreciate the feeling of appreciation, if you know how lower emotions feel, don't you think?

Happyhappy wrote:

I read a lot of stories from the secret where they said "I let go" and then the person came, does that mean just to focus on being happy? Don't I have to write about him everyday to keep the desire alive? Or just never think of him again and focus on happiness and it will come?

You don't have to keep it alive. It's there, alive and well, just waiting for you to let it in.

jellyb wrote:

This is a great idea, Sanshi. I never really thought about what my mindset actually is. I'm at orange right now, although I guess I always would have thought I was at green. This scale really helps to identify exactly where you're at so you can start to move upwards.

It's just a help that doesn't have to be fully accurate for you. You always know where "upwards" is by the way you feel though.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

4/20/2017 4:57 pm  #8

Oh okay thanks! So it's okay not to think about it at all, I just need to feel good? Seems easy

Last edited by Happyhappy (4/20/2017 4:59 pm)

4/22/2017 4:59 am  #9

I'm not sure where I'd place but lately, I've been switching between apathy and indifference. My new aim is to experience more of the better emotions, as well as the negative or indifference.

To quote a 50 Cent song I like "Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn;t for pain".Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

4/22/2017 5:59 am  #10

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

I'm not sure where I'd place but lately, I've been switching between apathy and indifference. My new aim is to experience more of the better emotions, as well as the negative or indifference.

To quote a 50 Cent song I like "Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn;t for pain".Β 

I can only speak for myself, but in the past years, I went through all the emotions between powerlessness to pessimism. I hardly felt better than that and I don't think that I am an exception and all other people feel so much better than me. So, we all have to some degree enough experience with negative emotions to value the positive ones I assume.

It's true that we need the contrast to appreciate the good stuff, but contrast is something that will never disappear, no matter how good we feel. You will always experience situations you don't like and having a negative emotional response to it. You can't feel bliss all the time. That's just not the way creation works.

I know that there are many people who preach to sit with the emotions. I personally think that our emotions work exactly like physical pain and transfering the example to that really helps understanding it better. If you put your hand on a hot stove, you have three options. Option one: You feel the pain and you immediately react to it by reaching for a better feeling. You pull your hand back. Option two: You pretend that you don't have any pain (aka you tell everyone how happy you are, but you aren't really). Option three: You feel the pain and you make the conscious decision to stay with it a little longer.

The example may be a little striking and surely it's much less harmful to sit with a negative emotion than to keep your hand on the hot stove, but it is both guidance telling you which way would be most beneficial for you to go.

Board footera