Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 8:25 pm  #1

Sorry... not sorry?

I keep telling myself that they're going to break up, and that he's going to come back to me. I feel no guilt about this, and this is a deep and burning gut feeling, like I know its going to happen. Does that make me a bad person, asking or rather KNOWING that they're going to break up?

They dated previously, broke up for several months, and have just recently gotten back together. He and I never 'officially' dated, but were together. I want a second chance. By no means am I contacting him, or butting into their relationship (well, if you don't count me KNOWING that they're going to call it quits again). They'll be done by the summer, I'm sure of it. 

I'm seeing his name more, and most recently have been seeing 11:11 more often than normal. I don't really look into signs anymore but.. wtf. 

Last edited by big_blue (4/18/2017 8:27 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

4/18/2017 8:59 pm  #2

Re: Sorry... not sorry?

Of course there's nothing wrong with that AT ALL. The universe doesn't see what is "ethical or moral" those rules don't come into play with the universe. It simply gives you what it is you focus upon. Simple as that. It's okay to think that! Just don't think about their relationship too much, because if so, you're going to attract more of them being together because that's what it is youre focusing upon. Instead just focus on the relationship you desire with him and don't even worry about this third person. They're irevelent to what you wish to attract anyway. Incase you've never heard of it, i recommend the "wiping out thechnique" to get rid of this third person. It's very beneficial. You can find the video on YouTube it is by Agnes. Lots of love to you! You can have, be or do anything lovely

4/20/2017 4:33 pm  #3

Re: Sorry... not sorry?

I don't see anything wrong with it. The universe isn't a biased entity. As long as you can focus on your outcome, you'll get it. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera