Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2017 9:47 am  #1

Drop the old story (Pam Grout)

When it comes to manifesting miracles, there’s really just one hindrance. It’s the same obstacle whether you’re trying to draw in a new Lexus or attract a soul mate.Instead of using our imaginations, we rely on what we know now, what appearances have revealed in the past.“What is” is the last place you should go when wanting something new. You have to create a vision, a vision that gets you pumped up and excited. There is no room for “what is” or “what you know now.”That’s why it's called a miracle. It’s a rearranging of life as we think it is.

A Course in Miracles insists that miracles are normal and that if we’re not enjoying them on a daily basis, something has gone wrong.What has gone wrong is that we keep believing and putting our attention on what we’ve noticed in the past. The past has no relevance.What has relevance is having a vision. You must employ your imagination because what you want to draw into your life has been blocked by your strong belief in it not being there.As you know if you've been attending this party for very long, I hear about miracles every day. Readers write me with their "You're never going to believe this" stories.  The other day I got an email from a woman in India who had written me 18 months earlier about her desire to attract a partner. Seems as if her parents had other ideas about her perfect soul mate. I wrote back and said something about trusting the universe had her back and knowing that it always, always wants what’s best. A few days ago, she wrote to say that she’s now happily married. And all she had to do was let go of her story that she was hopelessly single and that her parents would never approve of her choice.Like the Brothers Grimm, we all have stories and we invest lots of energy in them. But let me say it again, your old stories have no relevance on your future unless you keep repeating them.To manifest miracles, you have to let go of every story and just trust, deep down, that joy is your birthright, that good things are lined up for you and will flow in the very moment you release your old story. All your good is right there, waiting.I often hear from musicians who, inspired by my work, write songs about E-Squared or about gratitude. I need to collect them all and put out an album.

Last year, I met an amazing musician named Claudia Carawan. She is the music director at Unity Bon Air in Richmond, Virginia. The day I spoke there, she played this song that, while she didn’t write for me, could easily be my theme song.So, dear friends, please, do what this song says---get up every day and claim your blessing!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/19/2017 9:47 am  #2

Re: Drop the old story (Pam Grout)

This is really great, thank you for posting this! 

4/19/2017 12:38 pm  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

When it comes to manifesting miracles, there’s really just one hindrance. It’s the same obstacle whether you’re trying to draw in a new Lexus or attract a soul mate.Instead of using our imaginations, we rely on what we know now, what appearances have revealed in the past.“What is” is the last place you should go when wanting something new. You have to create a vision, a vision that gets you pumped up and excited. There is no room for “what is” or “what you know now.”That’s why it's called a miracle. It’s a rearranging of life as we think it is.

A Course in Miracles insists that miracles are normal and that if we’re not enjoying them on a daily basis, something has gone wrong.What has gone wrong is that we keep believing and putting our attention on what we’ve noticed in the past. The past has no relevance.What has relevance is having a vision. You must employ your imagination because what you want to draw into your life has been blocked by your strong belief in it not being there.As you know if you've been attending this party for very long, I hear about miracles every day. Readers write me with their "You're never going to believe this" stories.  The other day I got an email from a woman in India who had written me 18 months earlier about her desire to attract a partner. Seems as if her parents had other ideas about her perfect soul mate. I wrote back and said something about trusting the universe had her back and knowing that it always, always wants what’s best. A few days ago, she wrote to say that she’s now happily married. And all she had to do was let go of her story that she was hopelessly single and that her parents would never approve of her choice.Like the Brothers Grimm, we all have stories and we invest lots of energy in them. But let me say it again, your old stories have no relevance on your future unless you keep repeating them.To manifest miracles, you have to let go of every story and just trust, deep down, that joy is your birthright, that good things are lined up for you and will flow in the very moment you release your old story. All your good is right there, waiting.I often hear from musicians who, inspired by my work, write songs about E-Squared or about gratitude. I need to collect them all and put out an album.

Last year, I met an amazing musician named Claudia Carawan. She is the music director at Unity Bon Air in Richmond, Virginia. The day I spoke there, she played this song that, while she didn’t write for me, could easily be my theme song.So, dear friends, please, do what this song says---get up every day and claim your blessing!

Awesome thank you so much....

5/04/2017 2:29 am  #4

Thanks for sharing 

You want to enter my life? The door is open!
You want to leave my life? The door is open too!

Just don't block the doorway, you are blocking the entrance! 

Board footera