Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2017 6:05 am  #11

Re: Other people

Sanshi wrote:

Thelawoflove wrote:

Abraham says many times "do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?"

Funny you mention that quote. I have pondered exactly this sentence in the past days. I think it's about much more than just about being right in an argument with another person. It's about being right in an argument with yourself. When you look at something and say "THIS is real. I don't like it, but it is there.", I think that is what they mean by being right.

Wow, never ever thought of it that way, that makes so much sense, and really deepens the meaning of it for me!! Thank you very much for sharing that. I really appreciate that a lot, wow, thank you for the broader perspective!! Everything truly is changeable.

4/16/2017 9:45 am  #12

Sanshi wrote:

People have different opinions about that (and I haven't done vibrational work on that yet ;D). I personally believe that you can, but why would you? I don't think that I ever felt the TRUE desire that another person would think differently. I just wanted that, because I thought that I couldn't have something else that I wanted, if that person wouldn't agree with me, or just feeling better, because it made me insecure about my own opinion. Think carefully about what your reasons are.

Well what if they are in disagreement with you about something & it really bothers you? Not just like you prefer the color green & they prefer blue so you disagree.. Like you would prefer something a certain way in your reality & they are saying otherwise.. that means you have to work on your own vibration & make sure you fully believe something & they will reflect in agreement then?

4/16/2017 10:03 am  #13

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

People have different opinions about that (and I haven't done vibrational work on that yet ;D). I personally believe that you can, but why would you? I don't think that I ever felt the TRUE desire that another person would think differently. I just wanted that, because I thought that I couldn't have something else that I wanted, if that person wouldn't agree with me, or just feeling better, because it made me insecure about my own opinion. Think carefully about what your reasons are.

Well what if they are in disagreement with you about something & it really bothers you? Not just like you prefer the color green & they prefer blue so you disagree.. Like you would prefer something a certain way in your reality & they are saying otherwise.. that means you have to work on your own vibration & make sure you fully believe something & they will reflect in agreement then?

Well, it would probably make things easier, if you would give me a specific example. But I take one from my own life experience to make my point clearer. When I was with my ex, at some point he wanted to spend more time with his friends and less with me (exactly what I was afraid of before). I fought hard for him to spend a free day with me. I argued with him, it was a huge drama full of negative emotions and the problem got bigger and bigger every time. This of course wasn't a beneficial way to go about this. Maybe I did get what I thought I wanted, but he hated me for it and the day wasn't that wonderful - so it wasn't really what I wanted. The question is: what have I been wanting here? I can't tell for sure anymore. Probably spending quality time with him, feeling loved by him and wanting him to make me more important than his friends. I had all of this. The problem was that I tied it to that one specific manifestation (the day I wanted to spend with him). Now I know that it wasn't about that one day or his friends or whatever. It was about my own lack of self-worth. Of course there are disagreements in relationships and I believe that you can do much with your focus. But you really have to ask yourself what your true motives are. Why has the other person to jump through your hoops? Can't you find a way to be less conditional and feel better?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/16/2017 10:23 am  #14

Sanshi wrote:

yellowrose wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Well, it would probably make things easier, if you would give me a specific example. But I take one from my own life experience to make my point clearer. When I was with my ex, at some point he wanted to spend more time with his friends and less with me (exactly what I was afraid of before). I fought hard for him to spend a free day with me. I argued with him, it was a huge drama full of negative emotions and the problem got bigger and bigger every time. This of course wasn't a beneficial way to go about this. Maybe I did get what I thought I wanted, but he hated me for it and the day wasn't that wonderful - so it wasn't really what I wanted. The question is: what have I been wanting here? I can't tell for sure anymore. Probably spending quality time with him, feeling loved by him and wanting him to make me more important than his friends. I had all of this. The problem was that I tied it to that one specific manifestation (the day I wanted to spend with him). Now I know that it wasn't about that one day or his friends or whatever. It was about my own lack of self-worth. Of course there are disagreements in relationships and I believe that you can do much with your focus. But you really have to ask yourself what your true motives are. Why has the other person to jump through your hoops? Can't you find a way to be less conditional and feel better?

WOW. This EXACT situation had occurred with me as well. Every little detail, exact. I had just recently been thinking of this, and how it occurred with me, not in a way of regret, but how I was living conditionally as well. But it caused me to expand, and I am now wiser. I definitely agree with all that you have said, and find it interesting you brought it up because I had really been reflecting upon that lately. It's all about alligbment with source. Wanting to control others won't do any good, and when you are in alignement, you won't ever get the feeling of wanting to do so anyhow, because everything will work out perfectly for you! With that example, I found for myself, wanting that from my him to hangout, was me wanting to feel loved, exactly as you stated. I was trying to reach externally, when really it comes from within.

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/16/2017 10:26 am)

4/16/2017 10:44 am  #15

Thelawoflove wrote:

It's all about alligbment with source. Wanting to control others won't do any good, and when you are in alignement, you won't ever get the feeling of wanting to do so anyhow, because everything will work out perfectly for you!

Exactly. And that's what so many people don't get. There is a huge difference between wanting to control someone (= making the circumstances responsible for your happiness) and reaching for alignment (= wanting to feel good). One time, the focus is on the outside, the other time on the inside. For others, it can look the same (for example using PW to get a result or using PW to feel good), but it's a world of a difference vibrationally.

Nice manifestation btw. I had nearly forgotten about this incident, because it's nearly been two years since it happened. For me, it was also interesting to remember it, because I thought "Who the hell was that girl and why was she so needy, insecure and unhappy?".

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/16/2017 9:40 pm  #16

Sanshi wrote:

Thelawoflove wrote:

It's all about alligbment with source. Wanting to control others won't do any good, and when you are in alignement, you won't ever get the feeling of wanting to do so anyhow, because everything will work out perfectly for you!

Exactly. And that's what so many people don't get. There is a huge difference between wanting to control someone (= making the circumstances responsible for your happiness) and reaching for alignment (= wanting to feel good). One time, the focus is on the outside, the other time on the inside. For others, it can look the same (for example using PW to get a result or using PW to feel good), but it's a world of a difference vibrationally.

Nice manifestation btw. I had nearly forgotten about this incident, because it's nearly been two years since it happened. For me, it was also interesting to remember it, because I thought "Who the hell was that girl and why was she so needy, insecure and unhappy?".

100% agree!! Such a small shift, but it makes a huge difference! Everything really does come from within and thank you!! and haha yes, I think that once in a while as well!! It gives me so much leverage though, to see my expansion in that area of my life. It's so true what Abraham says, that once life has caused you to expand, you really can't go back! It's so amazing, how easy you can shift your life with so much ease when you stop efforting and wanting to control others and focus on your alignment instead!

Board footera