Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 8:31 pm  #1

Other people

I have been looking more into how we create how the people in our reality act toward us by our thoughts, feelings & beliefs about them. They are 'you pushed out' as Neville Goddard says.. Can anyone tell me, does this mean if someone disagrees with you about something you can create them to agree with you by starting to believe they do? Is it possible?

4/15/2017 8:50 pm  #2

Re: Other people

Abraham says many times "do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?" Personally for me, I don't worry of others opinions. Unless of course this is an opinion of you parent letting you go out to a friends house etc. An opinion that will effect you doing something.  Then what I do, and it works everytime, that my parents have actually let me do TONS of things that they would have never been okay with a year ago. I breath in, breath out, i sit in a quiet place and say "all is well." I firmly believe it. I'll say what is it I desire as well such as "of course I can go" or "my parents will be fine with it" and really feel it, even if in the past they haven't, it doesn't matter. Because all my power is now, and it's worked EVERY time and then I let it go, and do some meditation. I later and always will get a inspired thought to ask them about it, and when I go to ask, they'll be in a great mood always and they will always say yes or agree everytime! There's a difference between taking action and getting an inspired thought, it's like that internal nudge. Because when I do this I let it go, I forget about what it is i want to do completely, and after a while it will come to me! If that makes sense. Hope I helped!! And in terms of an opinion, the closest thing I have personally gotten to that, is I find that when I'm in a bad mood, people will say the things I don't wsnt to hear, and when I'm in a great mood people will agree with me more often, or all my conversations are very positive and im around good loving people just based on how it is I feel. Loa, you get what you give.

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/15/2017 8:53 pm)

4/15/2017 9:37 pm  #3

你好。 我叫习近平。 我最快乐💓😊 。 我喜欢🏊和自行车🚲。 我很了不起。🚀。 我太性感💓我每天运动。💓

Last edited by xijinping (4/15/2017 9:42 pm)

💏   🏊   🚀   🐬  💎  🎤 🍊  💃  Golden Rule

4/15/2017 9:54 pm  #4

💓 My name is Sandy . I am white American male.  new here . I live in North Carolina. I am from Rhode Island.  I like swimming and riding bicycles. I have traveled to Bermuda , New York , California and Florida.

4/15/2017 10:01 pm  #5

💓 Hi.  I am retired so I have much free time.  I am learning Mandarin on the internet,💻. I am thankful for the internet . I am also learning about the world and my health. Health is wealth .  I am very wealthy haha.💓

4/16/2017 2:53 am  #6

yellowrose wrote:

I have been looking more into how we create how the people in our reality act toward us by our thoughts, feelings & beliefs about them. They are 'you pushed out' as Neville Goddard says.. Can anyone tell me, does this mean if someone disagrees with you about something you can create them to agree with you by starting to believe they do? Is it possible?

People have different opinions about that (and I haven't done vibrational work on that yet ;D). I personally believe that you can, but why would you? I don't think that I ever felt the TRUE desire that another person would think differently. I just wanted that, because I thought that I couldn't have something else that I wanted, if that person wouldn't agree with me, or just feeling better, because it made me insecure about my own opinion. Think carefully about what your reasons are.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/16/2017 2:57 am  #7

Thelawoflove wrote:

Abraham says many times "do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?"

Funny you mention that quote. I have pondered exactly this sentence in the past days. I think it's about much more than just about being right in an argument with another person. It's about being right in an argument with yourself. When you look at something and say "THIS is real. I don't like it, but it is there.", I think that is what they mean by being right.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/16/2017 3:08 am  #8

xijinping wrote:

💓 Hi.  I am retired so I have much free time.  I am learning Mandarin on the internet,💻. I am thankful for the internet . I am also learning about the world and my health. Health is wealth .  I am very wealthy haha.💓

I like your energy
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

4/16/2017 4:27 am  #9

And what it  means opinions other people on my love for example? ? Is it all my create? If somebody tell me his bad or good opinion on my love so is it always manifestation my current vibrations?? Or some opinion I cant take personally? Im confused.when I will have a good beliefs about him and relationships so other people will mirror me that they will tell me good things and when I will have negative thoughts etc so otherwpeople will tell me negative opinions too? Or how it is

Last edited by Laura1234 (4/16/2017 4:43 am)

4/16/2017 5:57 am  #10

Laura1234 wrote:

And what it  means opinions other people on my love for example? ? Is it all my create? If somebody tell me his bad or good opinion on my love so is it always manifestation my current vibrations?? Or some opinion I cant take personally? Im confused.when I will have a good beliefs about him and relationships so other people will mirror me that they will tell me good things and when I will have negative thoughts etc so otherwpeople will tell me negative opinions too? Or how it is

Personally, I've found in times I was uncertain with my person and how I felt, the times I was looking for others to agree with me that he was good etc, are times they would say otherwise because I was trying to get validation from outside. When I truly knew he was good internally, and no longer searched for opinions outside, I found that those who would say negative things about him, suddenly didn't mind him, or would stop saying those things completely, or would say something very nice! I definitely agree that it's about vibration, because Loa brings like vibrations together. if you're uncertain about your own vibration, look at what you're attracting! If most of the people around you are being critical and negative, doesn't mean you are so, but it could mean you've got split energy going on. You can of course still come across a negative person when you are at a high vibration, but you will come across very very very few, and you'll be prepared when you do, you won't let their words wobble your balance. Hope I helped! Wether they say good or bad doesn't matter, because you make the final decision within! Also, you can think good thoughts about this person, but how do you FEEL!? How you feel is what truly gives off the vibration, you can say "I feel good" but really you don't. If you're feeling enthousiatsic and happy and in love with life and say or think these things, you'll definitely find a difference!

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/16/2017 6:00 am)

Board footera