Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2017 11:06 am  #21

Re: Can someone help me with my resistance?

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Some time ago now I was in your position. Someone had gone "ghosting" on me. He didn't say he hates me and I didn't have anyone else, like the sister, chiming in, but he just blanked me. I felt he owed me because of everything I had done for him.

Also I would feel bad if I thought of him and / or saw pictures of him. This is where the George Michael song spoke to me.

I don't think I used the LoA principles correctly because I allowed myself to feel dreadful over it. Because he didn't want me I allowed it to spoil other things in life. Time with friends, holidays etc were spoiled because I thought they were pointless without him. I made myself so ill I had to take time off work.

We briefly resumed contact after he moved away but nothing came of it. That may have been because I didn't apply LoA properly or because we weren't right for each other. Now, I'd happily resume contact but as a friendship and as a totally different relationship.

Do you know when he started going weird on me? 2008/9. Do you know when I finally decided to drop it? 2011. A long time and a lot of time wasted.

He made me feel rubbish so I decided enough was enough and decided to think about something else.

Don't waste so much time.

And you know what? I've survived without him.

In your position you seem in such a state that dropping it might be the only option or it could destroy you. It almost did me.

That is not what I want though. I want her to come back

4/16/2017 11:15 am  #22

I know you want to have a proper romantic relationship with this person, but in the position you are in it isn't going to happen because you're too upset and go to desperate measures like constantly sending her messages that she won't know how to respond to. 

You've missed the point of my post, which is that I allowed the absence of this guy to ruin the rest of my life and I don't want that for you. I didn't message or tell him how much I missed him or anything like that. But you said that thinking of her or looking at her pictures caused you upset and anguish, anxiety etc. That is what happened to me. I allowed myself to get into a mess, and nobody is worth that.  Just because I didn't get the relationship I thought I wanted then, doesn't mean you won't, but you are living life the way I was and mine was not a good life. 

It's not about whether they "come back" or not, it's about you, your life now, and how you live it. I was living a half life and you are in danger of the same.  

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/16/2017 11:45 am  #23

I’ve heard Abraham say that the two keys to successful manifesting are strong desire and strong belief.So it’s not that we repel something when we really really want it, but rather when we really really need it. Learning to ride the difference between desire and need is a good manifesting skill! Would love to hear others’ thoughts on this as well …

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/16/2017 11:56 am  #24

Thank you PF. Maybe I'm convincing myself that I just need to feel that "connection" again.

Either way I just need to stop getting so down and believe that she can come back. I don't know how to convince myself of that, but I've been trying affirmations

4/16/2017 12:00 pm  #25

Once you start having some faith, things should get easier...   I think my toughest time, was when I didn't believe I could get my ex back.. then I tried to force so much things, like trying to contact her,etc,etc..      but now, I have faith   its gonna happen, I just don't feel "ready" for it to happen yet.

Be honest, if you guys got back together now, do you think it would last?  If you say no.... then what's the point of wanting it now? If you guys broke up again, you would be even more hurt, even more devastated, even more heart broke.

4/16/2017 12:01 pm  #26

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I’ve heard Abraham say that the two keys to successful manifesting are strong desire and strong belief.So it’s not that we repel something when we really really want it, but rather when we really really need it. Learning to ride the difference between desire and need is a good manifesting skill! Would love to hear others’ thoughts on this as well …

I don't think we need strong desire to manifest, else people wouldn't manifest parking spaces all the time. I think a weak desire without resistance does the same job. But the stronger the desire, the quicker it can come (if you don't add resistance to the equation). So, really really wanting something is a good thing, if you can hold your vibration in a pure place. The problem with needing something is that the needing implies the absence of the thing. When you really really want something and are focused on the absence of it, it feels really really bad. And it doesn't matter, if the emotion is positive or negative, if it is strong, LoA delivers quickly. So, it brings more absence really really quickly. We don't really need to learn the difference, we just have to be honest to ourselves how we feel about something in every moment. The skill we need to learn is focusing correctly. That would be my take on it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/16/2017 12:18 pm  #27

Sanshi wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I don't think we need strong desire to manifest, else people wouldn't manifest parking spaces all the time. I think a weak desire without resistance does the same job. But the stronger the desire, the quicker it can come (if you don't add resistance to the equation). So, really really wanting something is a good thing, if you can hold your vibration in a pure place. The problem with needing something is that the needing implies the absence of the thing. When you really really want something and are focused on the absence of it, it feels really really bad. And it doesn't matter, if the emotion is positive or negative, if it is strong, LoA delivers quickly. So, it brings more absence really really quickly. We don't really need to learn the difference, we just have to be honest to ourselves how we feel about something in every moment. The skill we need to learn is focusing correctly. That would be my take on it.

The thing I love about LOA  is... what works for some might not work for others... there's so many different ways,techniques,etc... that's why sometimes it's hard to give advice, because you need to find what works for you.

4/16/2017 12:29 pm  #28

Dan2015 wrote:

The thing I love about LOA  is... what works for some might not work for others... there's so many different ways,techniques,etc... that's why sometimes it's hard to give advice, because you need to find what works for you.

The basics are the same for everyone. How you get there depends on preferences and beliefs, but the law behind it works for everyone the same way and our guidance does too.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

4/16/2017 12:32 pm  #29

Dan2015 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Well that's something I have been always curious about....since it's a law shouldn't everyone use the same principals and work?
I mean the law of gravity applies the same for everyone but that's just a thought I don't doubt and I don't care about how things happen I just want them to happen 😊😊

4/16/2017 4:05 pm  #30

creator1980 wrote:

Well that's something I have been always curious about....since it's a law shouldn't everyone use the same principals and work?
I mean the law of gravity applies the same for everyone but that's just a thought I don't doubt and I don't care about how things happen I just want them to happen 😊😊

The thing is that we are all coming from different places. We have different belief systems, different cultural backgrounds and so on. Lets say everyone wants to be in Rome, but we are all coming from completely different places in the world. When someone is telling you that they are currently in London, what does that tell you about how well they are doing? Nothing. They could have started at the north pole. Then they would do really well coming all the way to London. They also could have started in Munich. Then, they would really suck in getting to Rome. You can't know where someone is vibrationally. There are people who are carefree and happy by nature. For them, it's enough to visualise a bit and after a month their person or whatever they want comes to them. Another person visualises the same amount of time or even longer without success. Why does that happen? Because it's not about the visualising or any other technique. It's about their vibration. One person could very much enjoy the visualising and it raises their vibration. Another person just does it to make something happen and doesn't enjoy it at all. It's the same action, but with two completely different effects.

Board footera