Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/19/2017 9:52 pm  #271

Re: Can someone help me with my resistance?

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I just wanted to interject on this thread because I have had some people contact me about it. Β I just want to remind everyone to be kind to one another, and remember that it's hard to understand someone's situation unless you are actually within their shoes. Β I do want to also say that the key to manifesting is really being at peace. Β And, if you have been trying the same technique with no luck - then it's time to start a new technique. So, I would suggest to really do inner work on yourself for better results. Β When you hammer away at something, it just pushes it further. Β I know, I know, it's hard when you want something reallllllly badly. Β But, the less you can "need" the faster the Universe can deliver.

I'm surprise that he is posting here again. On another forum he was bashing you and your forum. In fact he was warning others to stay away from this forum. So why is he even here?

I've seen the post you're talking about. He was clearly lashing out in pain and hurt from feeling rejected and outcast from his " online family".

The Universe is your playground.

6/19/2017 11:50 pm  #272

YesIWILL wrote:

The thing you're referring to happened like a year and a half to two years ago, and there's absolutely no reason as to why you would or even should quote something from so far back in this thread unless you're trying to be productive. Clearly, you're attempting to be hateful, or condescending, or trying to make me look foolish or bring my vibration down (you're not going to by the way.) and that is the ONLY reason as to why anyone would say what you'd said. Won't be replying to you again.
Please don't troll on my thread, especially when I'm doing better, thanks.

Everything you have said is completely wrong about me. But keeping coming up with your crazy scenarios. I have never once acted like a troll. As for the rest, time will tell. And if you are doing so much better why you up in here calling me names.

6/22/2017 2:28 pm  #273

^
Not responding to these kind of comments anymore. Back on topic.Β 

So I totally went out to grab some subway today guys, and I've been feeling pretty good! The person at the counter was flirting with me. It's been a good day, haha!

6/22/2017 2:47 pm  #274

I prefer Potbelly over Subway. Actually even Subway sounds alright, I haven't had a sandwich in a long time. I so badly want to go to Dunkin Donuts but I'm afraid I'll melt like a popsicle again if I go outside lol.

6/22/2017 2:53 pm  #275

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

I prefer Potbelly over Subway. Actually even Subway sounds alright, I haven't had a sandwich in a long time. I so badly want to go to Dunkin Donuts but I'm afraid I'll melt like a popsicle again if I go outside lol.

Duuuuuuude haha! Here in Virginia, it's humid AF! We have a Dunkin Donuts right near my place, and I got free donutes last time I went! It was awesome! Boston Cremes are the best!

Actually I usually get salads at Subway, but today I chose a sub. Spicy. It was awesome! Haha!

6/28/2017 9:46 pm  #276

I never tried the Boston creme donut before so I did today, it was good but not enough creme. I had it with a long john and a caramel swirl iced coffee for less than 3 bucks....and a few hours earlier I ate a Potbelly's turkey sandwich. Yep, I'm proud to be American lol.

6/29/2017 12:17 pm  #277

I think the goalposts have moved on this now!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera