Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/15/2017 3:55 pm  #11

Re: Can someone help me with my resistance?

Avaelle wrote:

I seriously feel like you're suffering from depression. It is like you're giving her your all and it is killing you to feel like it isn't enough. It makes you wonder what you're doing wrong or what is wrong with you, right?

I will say this, I've dealt with a few guys that said they were going to hang themselves or cut their wrists if things didn't work out between us. I'm not saying you're that far gone, but you're in clear pain. I recall that guys telling me they were hurting etc WAS NOT appealing. By telling her you're hurting and pleading even, it's like throwing yourself into spikes and wondering why it hurts.

I think you should take vigorous steps to treat depression. If I'm completely off-base, I still think that depression treatment will have valuable tools that will help nevertheless.

I have compassion for you. I know how it feels to need to work through things and try to get an understanding all the whole feeling like crap.

This is so true... plus I think he said he suffers from depression and he's definitely said he suffers from anxiety...  I KNOW he wants her back, but I honestly feel like he should focus on getting better with depression and anxiety first...   I know he's said he feels happy,etc here and there, but he needs to find "a reason to live"  that has NOTHING to do with her    I feel like one he conquers these issues, he'll most likely attract her back.

4/15/2017 4:40 pm  #12

No-one is worth causing all this pain and anguish to yourself. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/15/2017 5:03 pm  #13

Love yourself! You are talented, kind, loving, powerful and unique beyond compare and have plenty to be thankful for in this life! It is not circumstances, it is YOU who creates your happiness. Truly. Like attracts like. You must feel good to get what you want back that would make you feel good (her). You can not get what you want through feelings of despair. Past is done. Your only and ever power is NOW. So feel good now. To be upset as Abraham would say is the distortions of all distortion, because everything is changeable by you NOW. I literally mean right NOW. Just have to feel good. You are so powerful, and the loa is always in action. I can guarantee as you wrote this you felt worse and worse, because you were so focused on what you do not want and therefore like attracts like, focus on the bad? You're gonna get more feelings of bad. The same works with good feelings. It's the loa. Find the smallest thing that makes you feel good and focus on that and hold that In your mind and through Loa you must get like thoughts and feel better and better and better ! All about momentum

4/15/2017 5:16 pm  #14

Thelawoflove wrote:

Love yourself! You are talented, kind, loving, powerful and unique beyond compare and have plenty to be thankful for in this life! It is not circumstances, it is YOU who creates your happiness. Truly. Like attracts like. You must feel good to get what you want back that would make you feel good (her). You can not get what you want through feelings of despair. Past is done. Your only and ever power is NOW. So feel good now. To be upset as Abraham would say is the distortions of all distortion, because everything is changeable by you NOW. I literally mean right NOW. Just have to feel good. You are so powerful, and the loa is always in action. I can guarantee as you wrote this you felt worse and worse, because you were so focused on what you do not want and therefore like attracts like, focus on the bad? You're gonna get more feelings of bad. The same works with good feelings. It's the loa. Find the smallest thing that makes you feel good and focus on that and hold that In your mind and through Loa you must get like thoughts and feel better and better and better ! All about momentum

Good post. At the risk of repeating myself I am going to cut and paste something I posted a week or so back below.

You know, you could, for a while, just do NOTHING. I mean, go to work, get on with life as normal, but stop LOA stuff, all the visualising and "work", pussywhipping and so on, give yourself a break from this woman and stop overanalysing and overthinking everything. It won't mean you go backwards or "lose" her but it might make you see things differently for a bit. Just make your lists of gratitude and then get on with life. Take time out - I think I quoted some George Michael lyrics to you a while ago - take it on board.

Also, at the risk of getting told off for being harsh and uncaring, you repeat yourself and repeat counterproductive behaviour, like texting and messaging which looks like grovelling to the recipient and is very off-putting (having been on the receiving end in the past). It seems you can't seem to take LOA advice on board.
I am saying this because I hate to see people like this, not because I am mean/harsh/rude or whatever.  Maybe you genuinely can't and this is an obsession to your detriment. It's extraordinary - I have never known anything quite like it. It will all have to end sometime, as you cannot spend the next 60+ years in this state. Seriously think about it. It's your life, how are you going to live it? 

You may need help beyond this board, if you really cannot take on board what Sanshi and TheLawOfLove have said, which is excellent advice. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/15/2017 5:28 pm)

4/15/2017 6:00 pm  #15

One of the things that helped me out of that dessesperation that was as same as yours, was to think, be, and feel LOVE. This is the only way out. if you really love her, then you have nothing to fear. a real love does not care if it's being rewarded or not, think of all those movie romances where one person just fully loves the other one. and this is where magic happens; your relationship is no more ego, it is love. 

4/15/2017 6:08 pm  #16

When I was being repeatedly contacted by a guy I had told I didn't want to be with, all I saw of him was that he was a pathetic loser with no self respect. He grovelled and told me lies about things to get my attention (I know you aren't doing that). But the point I am making is that he was mighty unattractive. I wanted a man who was intelligent, self-confident, capable of a partnership, not a needy little boy, which is what he looked like.

You also risk looking like that.  And from your picture, and the way you write, you are clearly not that. You are good looking, write well, are obviously intelligent, you are creative (as you have talked about your music) and you seem kind. It looks as if you have a lot going for you. Why is this person so special that you can lose yourself putting her on a pedestal. Nobody is worth it. 

Dare I say that you love not her, but the image you have of her that is now outdated, as you haven't seen her or interacted with her for so long? Could it all be just an illusion?

Something to think about. Again, not to be rude or harsh but to try and provide food for thought.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/15/2017 6:12 pm)

4/15/2017 6:57 pm  #17

Thank you very much PrettyFlamingo for the kind words!

I much agree with what they have stated and believe you should take their advice of maybe trying nothing! Stop trying so hard even. Let yourself relax. Try some mediation and clearing your mind I see very beneficial. I've been in your shoes before too at one point! You must clear your mind and stop trying so hard! Life is meant to be easy and enjoyed, and these processes most definitely shouldn't be feelings like a chore to you. I highly recommend Abraham hicks videos for you on YouTube, you can look up any topic and she has a speech upon it, guaranteed. She simplifies EVERYTHING. Manifesting should never feel like work. If you want a change, you must make a change! im sure you've manifested before, I've seen your posts about seeing numbers or her name around. Even  though this isn't your person fully manifested, these ARE little manifestations showing you're on your way. When these occurred, you weren't efforting and looking for them, they popped out to you! And that's how all manifestations occur. Effortless. Relax a little. Allow the universe to work and most important' stop focusing on "what is" what is happening right now between you and this person is due to your PAST THOUGHTS. Everything in your current life and "reality" is old news. We are constantly living in the risidual of our past thoughts, always. So if you'd like to make your now and future better, feel good things now. If you keep focusing on what is, you're only going to get more of that and we know that that's not what you want! If you can't focus on her positively, then focus on anything, on any other subject that makes you happy and really really focus on it. One of my favorite quotes from Abe is "you can find the smallest thing in the world that makes you happy and focus on that and that's ALL the work you need to do to manifest every single one of your desires." And its true. You can have 100 desires, and if 99 of them you feel easy about, that you believe can happen, and 1 of  them you don't truly believe, and you focus on that ONE you close your door to EVERYRHING you want. But if 99 of them you didn't believe, and you truly believe you could get that one, and only focused on that one, you would open your door to EVERY SINGLE ONE. Why? Because when you focus on good, things that make you happy, and aren't focused upon the problems, whatever belief you have upon your problem is dormant when you're not focusing on it, and therefore you have no resistance between it and your desire upon that subject, and allow the universe to work when you're not focused on it. It always works. Also, you yourself named this post as "help me with my RESISTANCE" you knew even before posting that ALL OF THIS is just resisting what you desire. You know it. We know it. The universe knows it. Trust your own guidance!

Last edited by Thelawoflove (4/15/2017 6:58 pm)

4/15/2017 9:25 pm  #18

Thanks so much guys. I've noticed that when she left the first time, I felt still connected to her, "through the air" like wifi, if that makes any sense. I felt a strong connection. I could feel her. But this time, I just can't. I feel so disconnected, and completely NOT connected. Maybe that's why I'm feeling like this. It really feels like I don't know her anymore, or that I've never met her, if that makes sense. I feel like it was a different life, that she's moved on from, if that makes sense. Like our chapter is over. Like a disconnect. I just don't feel connected to her anymore. I cannot explain it, but maybe that's why it's affecting me so much. 

EDIT. Was just scrolling through my pictures on my computer, didn't even mean to, but came across a picture of her (not us, just her) and my gut sank. Why does even seeing her make my stomach drop? Why does it induce so much anxiety and fear and sadness?

Last edited by YesIWILL (4/15/2017 9:27 pm)

4/16/2017 4:59 am  #19

Some time ago now I was in your position. Someone had gone "ghosting" on me. He didn't say he hates me and I didn't have anyone else, like the sister, chiming in, but he just blanked me. I felt he owed me because of everything I had done for him.

Also I would feel bad if I thought of him and / or saw pictures of him. This is where the George Michael song spoke to me.

I don't think I used the LoA principles correctly because I allowed myself to feel dreadful over it. Because he didn't want me I allowed it to spoil other things in life. Time with friends, holidays etc were spoiled because I thought they were pointless without him. I made myself so ill I had to take time off work.

We briefly resumed contact after he moved away but nothing came of it. That may have been because I didn't apply LoA properly or because we weren't right for each other. Now, I'd happily resume contact but as a friendship and as a totally different relationship.

Do you know when he started going weird on me? 2008/9. Do you know when I finally decided to drop it? 2011. A long time and a lot of time wasted.

He made me feel rubbish so I decided enough was enough and decided to think about something else.

Don't waste so much time.

And you know what? I've survived without him.

In your position you seem in such a state that dropping it might be the only option or it could destroy you. It almost did me.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/16/2017 5:15 am)

4/16/2017 9:26 am  #20

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera