Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 12:37 pm  #1

Date with universe

Hi guys

Well i was kind of playing with universe today andin the morning i made an love intentionwith universe that hey univeese i would like to go on date with you , i would like to know you more ,what say?!

And Lol this is silly right? Hahahah
And forgot about it as there was nothing attached to this desire and i was just sitting ideal in the evening and my brother came with his laptop and say hey watch this documentry which was based the big bang and multiverse and string theory😁😁😁

I kinda thought like wow this is a date while i am having my sandwitch and getting to know universe more ❀️❀️❀️

Any feedback??

Hahahah

4/14/2017 12:47 pm  #2

Re: Date with universe

Hahah that's so amazing!! So funny and amazing how the universe works everything we desire out like that!!

4/14/2017 1:46 pm  #3

A date with the universe is such a beautiful idea. I had thoughts in a similar direction lately.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/14/2017 11:56 pm  #4

Thelawoflove wrote:

Hahah that's so amazing!! So funny and amazing how the universe works everything we desire out like that!!

😁😁❀️❀️❀️

4/14/2017 11:57 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

A date with the universe is such a beautiful idea. I had thoughts in a similar direction lately.

Hehehe its so much fun ❀️❀️❀️

Board footera