Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 10:02 am  #1

Question about marriage

Well my girl got married to her fiance. I saw the pictures. At first i saw how happy she was and i felt happy for her. I love her so much. I want her to be happy no matter what. But then later on i cried and it got to me...like i never really thought she would marry someone else.

Now mind you i know that this maybe just be apart of the journey and she may have lessons to learn from this but it hits a little hard you know.

Is it still okay to have faith in us?

4/14/2017 10:20 am  #2

Re: Question about marriage

Absolutely have faith!! The universe will give you whatever you desire. The things that "block" us from our desires are just illusions caused by persistent thoughts we have. A belief is only a throught we continue to think. The universe KNOWS what you want!! You must allow it! To do that, you must feel good! The reason we want or desire anything in life is due to the belief that we would be happier with it. So do yourself a favour, and feel good now!!! What you give, you get. Focus on your happiness more than the manifestation. When you give off love and happiness the universe MUST AND WILL return to you more things that you love and more things that will make you feel good, including this person! Your thoughts are powerful. You can have absolutely anything.

4/14/2017 11:00 am  #3

I understand what your saying completely.
I just wonder how everything is gonna work out (even though thats not my business)
I dont wish bad on them at all. I guess this is just one of those things where i got to have faith and let the universe work out those details.

4/14/2017 11:32 am  #4

Hey beautiful_1
we admire you & our hands on your shoulder ☺
You said you want her be happy no Matter what.
& Do not think how it will or where it will happen.
Just send love to her.
Or if you think that you do not want bad any to them but Every bad happens for a good.
& That bad thing will be for a short time,
Not forever.
& After bad it will be a amazing good between you both.

Universe seeing your every step how wonderful you are.
you still desire her,
Have a faith with love.
Sending you love & lights.
Thank you universe.

4/14/2017 11:59 am  #5

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Hey beautiful_1
we admire you & our hands on your shoulder ☺
You said you want her be happy no Matter what.
& Do not think how it will or where it will happen.
Just send love to her.
Or if you think that you do not want bad any to them but Every bad happens for a good.
& That bad thing will be for a short time,
Not forever.
& After bad it will be a amazing good between you both.

Universe seeing your every step how wonderful you are.
you still desire her,
Have a faith with love.
Sending you love & lights.
Thank you universe.

Thank you! And bless you heart honey.
I appreciate that!
I will hold faith that we will be together again.
Until then im focused on my happiness.
Β 

4/14/2017 12:05 pm  #6

Haha yes bless you too.
I am male by the way πŸ˜‡.
Im trying to attract my girl too.
Never Lose hope🀘

4/14/2017 12:19 pm  #7

Beautiful_1 wrote:

The universe isn't judgemental. The question is more, if you are able to have faith. Going for a new girl would probably be the easier way to take.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

4/14/2017 12:23 pm  #8

Beautiful_1 wrote:

I just wonder how everything is gonna work out (even though thats not my business)
I dont wish bad on them at all. I guess this is just one of those things where i got to have faith and let the universe work out those details.

Exactly, see you know what to do! It's normal to have the desire of wanting to know, but you must trust the universe because trust me, it knows exactly what you want, and will deliver it to you perfectly when you let go and allow it to do its work. Also, don't focus upon the third person, if you do, youre only attracting seeing more of them in your life, which will do a disservice to yourself! Wish you all the best!! You can do it!

4/14/2017 1:05 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

The universe isn't judgemental. The question is more, if you are able to have faith. Going for a new girl would probably be the easier way to take.
Β 

Β 
Are you saying being someone else is better?

4/14/2017 1:06 pm  #10

Thelawoflove wrote:

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Exactly, see you know what to do! It's normal to have the desire of wanting to know, but you must trust the universe because trust me, it knows exactly what you want, and will deliver it to you perfectly when you let go and allow it to do its work. Also, don't focus upon the third person, if you do, youre only attracting seeing more of them in your life, which will do a disservice to yourself! Wish you all the best!! You can do it!

Β 

Thank you so much. I get it. It wont be the easiest thing but noone promised me it would be lol

Board footera