Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 3:56 pm  #21

Re: " The Universe feels that person shouldn't be in your life "

Well we are like minds I want my childs father back and things to be better and not have to move on.  Sometimes its better to not have to move on and to make things work.  If your always moving on yoru making things too easy and will repeat the same ****.  You must make yourself better for that person.  

4/18/2017 6:12 pm  #22

anzamyu wrote:

Well we are like minds I want my childs father back and things to be better and not have to move on.  Sometimes its better to not have to move on and to make things work.  If your always moving on yoru making things too easy and will repeat the same ****.  You must make yourself better for that person.  

I'm bettering myself for me . I'm being happy and doing things I love . I know I will see results my thing is to not overthink it or stress till I see things happen.

4/18/2017 8:46 pm  #23

Now are we supposed to do day 1 everyday?  

4/19/2017 3:59 am  #24

But what about when you are wanting to be with someone who is already in a relationship? I thought that was morally wrong, but I also thought that things would happen, for example that you would find that they weren't really happy with them, or their partner would end the relationship, or they had been secretly wanting to leave them, or something?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/19/2017 5:15 am  #25

Well the way i look at this topic is like this...

Lets say you are a very good driver and you want to work as a vip transfer driver for a huge organisation or even freelancing....Will the universe say no you are good at sales so chose another job???No it will let you decide what you believe is better for you and your desires so guide you that way...I have learned that one of the most important things in life and regarding loa is being specific and know what you want...you dont go around saying hey i want a black car...ok i have one in my jankyard come pick it up....did you get your car???sure you did....is it your rue desire???dont think anyone wants my car from my jankyard

4/19/2017 5:54 am  #26

creator1980 wrote:

Well the way i look at this topic is like this...

Lets say you are a very good driver and you want to work as a vip transfer driver for a huge organisation or even freelancing....Will the universe say no you are good at sales so chose another job???No it will let you decide what you believe is better for you and your desires so guide you that way...I have learned that one of the most important things in life and regarding loa is being specific and know what you want...you dont go around saying hey i want a black car...ok i have one in my jankyard come pick it up....did you get your car???sure you did....is it your rue desire???dont think anyone wants my car from my jankyard

Yes yes well said creator1980

4/19/2017 6:19 pm  #27

I agree and some think the universe knows whats good for you and it doesn't and I agree that you know whats good for yourself.

Board footera