Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2017 9:28 am  #11

Re: " The Universe feels that person shouldn't be in your life "

effigy69 wrote:

That is why you don't share your LOA with unlike LOA people.

Lesson well learned .

4/16/2017 11:41 pm  #12

the universe is us... there is no separation between us and it... it does not decide what is good or bad for you, it just gives you back exactly what you think about..

its like what neville goddard says... picture it like the ground and your planting things in it... you don't plant and nurture corn and the ground goes... "nah i think carrots would suit you better"

4/17/2017 5:38 am  #13

bloa007 wrote:

the universe is us... there is no separation between us and it... it does not decide what is good or bad for you, it just gives you back exactly what you think about..

its like what neville goddard says... picture it like the ground and your planting things in it... you don't plant and nurture corn and the ground goes... "nah i think carrots would suit you better"

LOL this is excellent ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I have a friend who's also onto LoA. But she has the opinion that you can't control other people. Like attract them back to you.
We were talking about how I actually made my girl leave, back when I was so insecure and kept thinking that she would leave me soon and didn't love me. And of course after a month of negative thoughts, she left.
To that she said, "But if that's the case, then you should also be able to get her back the same way you lost her. But things just doesn't work that way."
Luckily I know better ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

4/17/2017 6:04 am  #14

bloa007 wrote:

Thank you thank you thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

4/17/2017 10:15 am  #15

bloa007 wrote:

Awesome!!! Thank you . BTW I did tell that person she was misinterpreted on her views , wasn't very happy . But I'd rather learn than not learn so thanks to everyone for your input,

4/17/2017 10:18 am  #16

Lj wrote:

bloa007 wrote:

LOL this is excellent ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I have a friend who's also onto LoA. But she has the opinion that you can't control other people. Like attract them back to you.
We were talking about how I actually made my girl leave, back when I was so insecure and kept thinking that she would leave me soon and didn't love me. And of course after a month of negative thoughts, she left.
To that she said, "But if that's the case, then you should also be able to get her back the same way you lost her. But things just doesn't work that way."
Luckily I know better ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜

Someone also told me you can't control people , they have their own free will and why would you even what to attract someone who left you ... I'm just glad this group exist , it helps with all those statements .

4/17/2017 7:59 pm  #17

Well im on a manifest group and i keep being told to move on and find someone else but I want whats best for my daughter and to have her father in her life and us to make things work. ย Not everything is easy but everyone says move on. ย Well sometimes you have to be patient for things to work and come into your life and change. ย -_-. ย I believe everything is possible.

4/18/2017 3:20 am  #18

anzamyu wrote:

Well im on a manifest group and i keep being told to move on and find someone else but I want whats best for my daughter and to have her father in her life and us to make things work. ย Not everything is easy but everyone says move on. ย Well sometimes you have to be patient for things to work and come into your life and change. ย -_-. ย I believe everything is possible.

Some groups are good , but I too am hearing things from groups that after being in this group I don't believe . A big one I always hear is you can't control people's free will , an ex is an ex for a reason and as you said move on. I guess everyone has their own views on LOA but you can't listen to every one I guess .

4/18/2017 2:54 pm  #19

That's like wiccans and pagans some don't obey the 3x3 rule im one that doesn't. ย And there are times were someone needs a nudge or shove to remind them who they are dealing with or who they were with was good for them and supported you and that's what they need. ย Its not bending free will its reminding them that there is someone who will love them til the day they die. ย Sometimes your meant to break up to find yourself and then come back together.ย 

4/18/2017 3:35 pm  #20

anzamyu wrote:

That's like wiccans and pagans some don't obey the 3x3 rule im one that doesn't. ย And there are times were someone needs a nudge or shove to remind them who they are dealing with or who they were with was good for them and supported you and that's what they need. ย Its not bending free will its reminding them that there is someone who will love them til the day they die. ย Sometimes your meant to break up to find yourself and then come back together.ย 

So true ... Sometimes we must go apart to get back together . This group has been very helpful and full of information

Board footera