Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2017 10:29 pm  #1

Universe is great

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the universe/lord. I am laying in bed with my love, I can't sleep but I am so thankful for this. I also got a interview with a job I wanted, which is what I asked for, I didn't get it, but I have no worries about it. I'm happy I even got a interview! Thank you lord, thank you universe.

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

4/13/2017 12:49 am  #2

Re: Universe is great

ughchristina wrote:

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the universe/lord. I am laying in bed with my love, I can't sleep but I am so thankful for this. I also got a interview with a job I wanted, which is what I asked for, I didn't get it, but I have no worries about it. I'm happy I even got a interview! Thank you lord, thank you universe.

Thank you for sharing and congrats so happy for youΒ 
Β 

4/13/2017 3:03 am  #3

So happy for you! Can you tell us more about your process? Like how did you do it? What steps did you follow?

4/13/2017 3:44 am  #4

This is really great, I am so happy for you! xxx

4/13/2017 3:45 am  #5

Gaia_92 wrote:

So happy for you! Can you tell us more about your process? Like how did you do it? What steps did you follow?

Feel free to message me as well as anyone else reading with questions!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

4/13/2017 4:34 am  #6

This is wonderful. Love love love
to hear success stories

4/13/2017 12:22 pm  #7

That's amazing, congrats love you deserve it!!! The universe is always looking after you

4/14/2017 10:14 am  #8

ughchristina wrote:

Gaia_92 wrote:

Feel free to message me as well as anyone else reading with questions!

Β 

I would like to hear your story as well and the steps you took to achieve such a success.

Board footera