Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/09/2017 3:50 am  #1

25 Day Challenge | Day 2: I Forgive You

We were lying on my bed in my room, illuminated by dim lights and my television. My body laid cradled against his, his warmth beneath me. He was like a soft couch that I could nestle into whenever I pleased. It was pure bliss to me, no matter how nonchalant I may have seemed if I happened to come off as such. To lay on Armando's chest was one of my favorite things to do. And I know he loved it, as well. He'd always motion for me to sit in his lap by gently tapping his thigh or chest to come lay with him. He needed my touch after a long day's work, and I was always looking forward to the comfort and warmth of him.       I was going through my Spotify to pick a soft song to play when I felt his fingers begin to stroke my arms, sending a chill down my spine. I loved when he did that. It was like I was getting pet. And suddenly felt his lips on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," he said. 

I stopped searching for music for a moment, and then continued to scroll. "For what, babe?"

"I'm sorry for.. any time I may have hurt you, or disrespected you, or didn't leave you with much explanation or feedback about something. You know I love you, right?"

I paused. No more scrolling. I put my tablet down to turn around and study him. He had that look in his eyes like he didn't want to lose me. He was being serious. He wasn't joking around like he normally does. He was actually, finally being serious. I looked into his eyes and saw a man. 

"Yes," I replied. "And you know that I love you."

"I know." He kissed my head. Wow. "Which is why I want to tell you this. Now. While I'm in the mood." He said, smirking. He knew that I knew what he meant. "I never mean to hurt you, ever. I never mean to disregard your feelings. I never mean to not consider your opinions or beliefs. I want you to know that I support you no matter what. I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"

He took his thumb and index finger and raised my chin for our lips to meet. 

"I love you," he whispered. 

I could only smile as wide as I could. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! It was what I'd been wanting to hear for a while, but believed that just because he hadn't actually said the words until now didn't mean that he hadn't felt what he was saying. I could see his apologies in how he would act, but he wanted me to verbally know, and I appreciate it to no end. My baby loves me and just wants me to know. 

"I forgive you," I said. "I love you, too."

We kissed again, breathing each other in as if we were running out of oxygen, my favorite kind of kiss. I nestled back into him and picked up my tablet and picked a soft song to end the night with. 

Maybe it was a Jack Johnson song. I can't remember. But it probably was.

♡♡♡

Board footera