Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2017 12:43 pm  #1

Get out of certain habits

One thing I notice is. We all get into certain mindsets, especially when it's about other people

I'm sure at some point(maybe even now).  You'd think.  "She/he never replies". "He/she doesn't love me".  "He/she never initiates contacts".  "I'm not her/his type"

And soo many other examples, at times we lose the "game" before it even begins.   We make these assumptions and they become our "fact"     I mean. We know how loa works.  So sometimes we just go totally against the teachings

With loa, you have to basically expect the unexpected.    I think a lot of people don't believe in loa because it seems like crazy talk.    But there's been wayyyyy too many success stories for me to think it's a coincidence

Just think back to when you were a kid, I bet 9 out of 10 tines you always got you way, even when you originally didn't get your way and your parents would say no.    I bet, you just forgot about it, played something else and later on.  Your parents decided to say yes

Some of these mindsets are hard to break.  Since we've been conditioned by society to believe dreaming is stupid. And some things are impossible.      Honestly.  We have to break out of that mindset. I've seen so many people manifest things that at one time they thought was impossible

4/06/2017 4:23 pm  #2

Re: Get out of certain habits

Is it just me or is anyone else having deja vu around here? It's like I'm seeing new threads with the same titles and same content from the same people I saw 6 months ago....

4/08/2017 2:51 am  #3

Re: Get out of certain habits

Dan2015 wrote:

One thing I notice is. We all get into certain mindsets, especially when it's about other people

I'm sure at some point(maybe even now).  You'd think.  "She/he never replies". "He/she doesn't love me".  "He/she never initiates contacts".  "I'm not her/his type"

And soo many other examples, at times we lose the "game" before it even begins.   We make these assumptions and they become our "fact"     I mean. We know how loa works.  So sometimes we just go totally against the teachings

With loa, you have to basically expect the unexpected.    I think a lot of people don't believe in loa because it seems like crazy talk.    But there's been wayyyyy too many success stories for me to think it's a coincidence

Just think back to when you were a kid, I bet 9 out of 10 tines you always got you way, even when you originally didn't get your way and your parents would say no.    I bet, you just forgot about it, played something else and later on.  Your parents decided to say yes

Some of these mindsets are hard to break.  Since we've been conditioned by society to believe dreaming is stupid. And some things are impossible.      Honestly.  We have to break out of that mindset. I've seen so many people manifest things that at one time they thought was impossible

Nice observation! Yes it's true I dint believe in Loa before either and ever since I have I'm a changed person and have manifested a few small things in my life which I am super happy and proud of !! They seemed almost impossible at the start but when I saw it as already mine it became a reality ! 😊 Nice post

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

Board footera