Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/16/2015 12:21 am  #71

Re: Blessedck's Journey

I agree, his parents are just waiting for him to come to the party..  Your engagement party that is!  💖👏🏼

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/16/2015 12:52 am  #72

Cherished wrote:

I agree, his parents are just waiting for him to come to the party.. Your engagement party that is! 💖👏🏼

Thanks Cherished! I completely agree!

12/16/2015 8:50 pm  #73

Day 30th: December 16th

Yesterday I posted how my guy's mom replied back to me. Today, I just remembered how 2 years ago one of my guys friends had said that I am the type of girl his mom would want him to marry. At that time, I hadn't met his parents and had thought will I ever be able to meet his parents. I didn't know that two years later his parents would adore me. It feels great to have his parents approval. I'm sure soon enough my guy will be in my physical reality.

12/16/2015 9:04 pm  #74

i can already see his mom tearing up a bit at your wedding and smiling fondly at you two!! his dad's proudly patting him on the shoulder and smiling at you cause he's so happy and proud of you two and the love you share with one another!

he definitely will be - really really soon!!!

12/17/2015 3:23 am  #75

nsquared wrote:

i can already see his mom tearing up a bit at your wedding and smiling fondly at you two!! his dad's proudly patting him on the shoulder and smiling at you cause he's so happy and proud of you two and the love you share with one another!

he definitely will be - really really soon!!!

Nsquared, you're the sweetest! And you'll be at my wedding too!! 😊

12/17/2015 3:41 am  #76

We're all crashing you wedding you realise, right?!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

12/17/2015 3:47 pm  #77

Cherished wrote:

We're all crashing you wedding you realise, right?!

Hahaha!! I'm inviting everyone!! You have to come!!

12/17/2015 3:51 pm  #78

I was just  thinking how wonderful it would be to celebrate each other's weddings together.  I feel such a closeness to all of you.  All the happiness for your successes  is raising my vibration   lifting my depression   so wonderful 

12/17/2015 8:41 pm  #79

barbidoll wrote:

I was just  thinking how wonderful it would be to celebrate each other's weddings together.  I feel such a closeness to all of you.  All the happiness for your successes  is raising my vibration   lifting my depression   so wonderful 

I think it would be awesome to go to everyone's wedding!!

12/17/2015 8:47 pm  #80

Day 31st: December 17th

Went to the mall today to buy some Christmas presents. I haven't been to a mall in a long time since I do most of my shopping online. However it was so nice to see all the pretty Christmas decor. I even bought a Santa hat to wear to next weeks Christmas dinner!

Board footera