Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2015 5:35 pm  #51

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Well done !!! Your such an inspiration!! Hope you know that !!!

12/06/2015 9:45 pm  #52

Allgood wrote:

Well done !!! Your such an inspiration!! Hope you know that !!!

I appreciate the positive feedback. It helps me to see how I'm doing.

12/06/2015 11:00 pm  #53

Blessedck wrote:

Day 20th: December 6th

I have realized that whatever you resist or fight against will only become stronger and drive you crazy by its very persistence. When you recognize something you don't like, look in the opposite direction toward something you DO like, and keep focusing on that. Before you know it, those things you were fighting against will start fading in intensity until you hardly notice them anymore.

^ LOVE THIS!! such an important reminder that sometimes the best thing to do in the moment is just to focus on what we want. other times it's better to soothe those feelings in that moment. while both work, sometimes just hopping onto the bandwagon of all our manifestations is better and focusing on our desires helps us feel energized and happy again!

i'm so happy and proud of you, girl! you are doing so immensely well :')

12/06/2015 11:33 pm  #54

nsquared wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Day 20th: December 6th

I have realized that whatever you resist or fight against will only become stronger and drive you crazy by its very persistence. When you recognize something you don't like, look in the opposite direction toward something you DO like, and keep focusing on that. Before you know it, those things you were fighting against will start fading in intensity until you hardly notice them anymore.

^ LOVE THIS!! such an important reminder that sometimes the best thing to do in the moment is just to focus on what we want. other times it's better to soothe those feelings in that moment. while both work, sometimes just hopping onto the bandwagon of all our manifestations is better and focusing on our desires helps us feel energized and happy again!

i'm so happy and proud of you, girl! you are doing so immensely well :')

Thanks! You're becoming an loa master!

12/08/2015 8:22 pm  #55

Day 22nd: December 8th

I was extremely sick yesterday and I had no energy to write but I feel much better today. Today for the first time, I felt that it's completely fine if I don't think about my guy all the time. I don't feel guilty for not thinking about him all the time. I just trust the Universe and that's it!

12/11/2015 4:09 pm  #56

Day 25th: December 11th

Hello my forum family. I have been under the weather with this flu season.I hope everyone is staying warm! Feeling a tad bit better today after having some warm chicken noodle soup. It's so important to be grateful for being healthy.

12/11/2015 5:44 pm  #57

Hope  you're completely recovered soon    Hot chicken noodle soup is good for the body and spirit  

If we can find something to be grateful for every hour    The vibration will go way up      You are doing a tremendous job on your journey    

12/12/2015 6:51 pm  #58

barbidoll wrote:

Hope  you're completely recovered soon    Hot chicken noodle soup is good for the body and spirit  

If we can find something to be grateful for every hour    The vibration will go way up      You are doing a tremendous job on your journey    

Thanks barbidoll. Yup we are in charge of our vibration.

12/12/2015 6:53 pm  #59

Day 26th: December 12th

I'm getting into the habit of checking my beliefs and making sure they align with my goals and dreams. Changing my old, limiting beliefs simply requires a willingness to start believing something better, and reinforcing that belief until it starts to "stick". It takes time, but it's well worth the effort.

12/13/2015 8:33 pm  #60

Day 27th: December 13th

Had a lot of fun baking chocolate chip walnut cookies today! Then I made lasagna which was delicious. I'm looking forward to making all of this food for my guy!

Board footera