Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2015 9:39 pm  #41

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Day 18th: December 4th

I'm happy to say that I got hired by a hospital near NYC starting next July so I can start after finishing med school and board exams. I'm moving from California to NY!

The old me would be upset and wonder how on earth will my guy also move to NYC from California when he has a great job and his entire family in California. Rather than being happy the old me would be depressed.

However, I'm happy to say that the new me doesn't care about any of the details that are vital to make this happen. I know he's also coming to NYC and that's it.

I'm only thinking about how lucky I am to get this job and have my guy there with me!! I trust the universe. I always hesitated to trust the universe because I thought it was impossible but guess what I never got what I wanted with all these self created limitations.

Now, I'm open to all the infinite ways the universe is making this happen!

Last edited by Blessedck (12/04/2015 9:42 pm)

12/04/2015 10:11 pm  #42

Blessedck wrote:

I'm happy to say that I got hired by a hospital near NYC starting next July so I can start after finishing med school and board exams. I'm moving from California to NY!

The old me would be upset and wonder how on earth will my guy also move to NYC from California when he has a great job and his entire family in California. Rather than being happy the old me would be depressed.

However, I'm happy to say that the new me doesn't care about any of the details that are vital to make this happen. I know he's also coming to NYC and that's it.

I'm only thinking about how lucky I am to get this job and have my guy there with me!! I trust the universe. I always hesitated to trust the universe because I thought it was impossible but guess what I never got what I wanted with all these self created limitations.

YES!!!! you got this! i can feel the positive energy, this is so so great. i can't wait to hear about you guys furniture shopping and what not ;-)

and you'll like nyc! it's such a nice energy, and it's so exciting. you two will have so many great date nights!

12/04/2015 11:23 pm  #43

Blessedck wrote:

Β 
Trust it, enjoy the path unfolding! This is fabulous news, congratulations! I would absolutely LOVE to live in NYC!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

12/05/2015 12:24 am  #44

Congratulations again beautiful! You DESERVE IT. You deserve everything and more blessings like this! You are Truly blessed girl!☺☺

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

12/05/2015 12:32 am  #45

nsquared wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

YES!!!! you got this! i can feel the positive energy, this is so so great. i can't wait to hear about you guys furniture shopping and what not ;-)

and you'll like nyc! it's such a nice energy, and it's so exciting. you two will have so many great date nights!

Thank you so much nsquared!! I'm really excited and looking forward to it! I lived in NYC for a year before and I loved it! I'll definitely keep you updated on all of our NYC adventures! Thank you!

12/05/2015 12:33 am  #46

Cherished wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Β 
Trust it, enjoy the path unfolding! This is fabulous news, congratulations! I would absolutely LOVE to live in NYC!!

Thank you so much Cherished! I'm definitely trusting and enjoying the path! You'll have to come visit!

12/05/2015 12:34 am  #47

Jenny wrote:

Congratulations again beautiful! You DESERVE IT. You deserve everything and more blessings like this! You are Truly blessed girl!☺☺

Thanks Jenny! That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you!

12/05/2015 4:17 am  #48

Blessedck wrote:

Congratulations that's wonderful news. NYC how amazing is that! Β I went on holiday there once and I absolutely loved it. It's great because you are focussing on yourself with all this positive energy.
Β 

12/06/2015 3:21 am  #49

Day 19th: December 5th

A very busy day at the hospital. I'm still on a 24hr call but I'm very grateful for having this opportunity to be able to help my patients.

In the past, I have complained so many times about my guy and now I understand that I have so much to be grateful for. So no more complaining!

12/06/2015 5:08 pm  #50

Day 20th: December 6th

I am happy to say that I have been feeling great continuously for the past 20 days. Initially, I thought this was impossible but I just proved to myself that it isn't.

I have realized that whatever  you resist or fight against will only become stronger and drive you crazy by its very persistence. When you recognize something you don't like, look in the opposite direction toward something you DO like, and keep focusing on that. Before you know it, those things you were fighting against will start fading in intensity until you hardly notice them anymore.

Board footera