Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/24/2015 2:44 am  #21

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Day 7: November 23rd

I had another great day! I'm feeling really good and I feel so empowered knowing that I create my own life experiences.

I realized that for the longest time after our breakup,I kept believing that my guy is single and isn't interested in anyone. Lo and behold, that's what's been happening. I realized I should've thought he is madly in love with me and is ready to marry me.

Now, that I see what I did wrong, I'm believing that he loves me and proposed to me.

It's awesome to know that by changing my thoughts, he's coming into my life forever!

11/25/2015 2:24 am  #22

Day 8: November 24th

I'm glad I started the "be honest" thread because it made me see how we can always improve. This is a learning process. I'm glad I was able to learn about loa because of my guy!

11/26/2015 1:59 am  #23

Day 9th: November 25th

Despite what I heard about my guy today, I am not affected and even if he is a player, I'm confident that I'm the girl he changed for. I do believe people change and I still love and I am very confident about us being together.

11/26/2015 11:22 pm  #24

Day 10th: November 26th

Woohoo! 10 days of being good! I'm so happy that I have been so disciplined. Interestingly, it's becoming more easier for me to stay positive. I actually feel better! I had a great thanksgiving dinner. I'm completely stuffed now and am excited for the black friday sales tomorrow!

11/28/2015 1:29 am  #25

Day 11: November 27th

Today was another great day. There are so many yummy leftovers from the thanksgiving feast. I shopped online and bought a lot of stuff. I had a good day and I'm excited to celebrate next year with my guy and his family!

11/29/2015 12:58 am  #26

Day 12: November 28th

I loved reading all the amazing posts that were shared today on the forum. Took lots of screenshots. You guys are really awesome. It's really important to love yourself and know how special you are.

I know I'm a beautiful, smart, confident, caring, awesome, and much more!

11/29/2015 1:01 am  #27

You are SOOOOOO much more than that Blessedck πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸ’–

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/29/2015 1:03 am  #28

Cherished wrote:

You are SOOOOOO much more than that Blessedck πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸ’–

Awww!! Thank you!! 😘😘 Your advice and support has helped me SO much!! You're incredibly awesome!!

11/30/2015 12:58 am  #29

Day 13th: November 29th

Today was another great day. Reading all the success stories on the forum today made very happy. I'm so happy for you guys! And, a big thanks to Cherished whose posts always make me smile and teach me something new.

I'm happy seeing how much confidence I have gained in these past 2 weeks. Thanks guys!

11/30/2015 4:37 am  #30

Blessedck, could you tell us what you adore so much about your guy? I'd love to read that 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera