Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2015 4:30 am  #11

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Your energy feels great!  I'm really excited for you! I can't wait to see this unfold 😘🌈

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/19/2015 4:37 am  #12

Cherished wrote:

Your energy feels great!  I'm really excited for you! I can't wait to see this unfold 😘🌈

Thanks Cherished! Honestly, you have a HUGE role in helping me change! You're my πŸ‘ΌπŸ»

11/19/2015 4:53 am  #13

Remember, I'm reflecting back to you what you are vibrating.. It's all you,  honey!  The responses that you get from others are a direct result of the vibration you've been offering them..  And I'm loving you πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Last edited by Cherished (11/19/2015 4:53 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

11/19/2015 9:10 am  #14

Cherished wrote:

Remember, I'm reflecting back to you what you are vibrating.. It's all you,  honey!  The responses that you get from others are a direct result of the vibration you've been offering them..  And I'm loving you πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Awww! Thank you so much! You rock! 😘

11/20/2015 12:31 am  #15

Day 3: November 19th

I really look forward to writing down everyday how my day went. It makes me happy when I see that I'm controlling thoughts and I know I'm creating my life with my thoughts and beliefs.

After a day of studying, I watched the winter finales of two of my favorite shows called How To Get Away with Murder and Scandal.

I'm feeling more confident everyday that my guy is on his own and he is going to ask me to meet up and reconcile our relationship!

11/20/2015 12:38 am  #16

Blessedck - Did you leave a place for your guy next to you when you watched your shows? Make a comfortable spot for him! YES!

BertBucksNOW
LOA -Β MONEY Clarity Coach
bertbucksnow@gmail.com
"I offer HELP by phone...Email me!Β 

11/20/2015 1:32 am  #17

BertBucksNOW wrote:

Blessedck - Did you leave a place for your guy next to you when you watched your shows? Make a comfortable spot for him! YES!

Bert, I actually did think about how it awesome it would be to cuddle with my guy and watch my shows with him! I know pretty soon this will happen! Thanks

11/21/2015 12:02 am  #18

Day 4: November 20th

I don't know what happened but I seriously don't care about "how" my dream of marrying my guy will manifest. He's going to propose to me in the most romantic way and that's a fact!

I actually don't have a picture of what type of ring I want, rather I want him to surprise me! πŸ’

11/22/2015 1:15 am  #19

Day 5: November 21st

I'm so proud of myself for letting go of limited beliefs and I am open to all the amazing ways the Universe is bringing my guy to me. I can definitely say that these past 5 days have been great and I'm feeling relaxed.

11/23/2015 2:20 am  #20

Day 6: November 22nd

Another good day! I feel great. When I found out that my friend got engaged today, I thought that I'm extremely looking forward to the day my guy proposes to me!!

Board footera