Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2016 12:45 am  #131

Re: Blessedck's Journey

I've been waiting for your update! πŸ’œπŸŒ·

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/14/2016 3:23 am  #132

Cherished wrote:

Hi Cherished! Interestingly, my guy was in NYC last week and just two days ago one of his best friends messaged me. I haven't talked to his friend since last year. I thought it was interesting how his friend messaged me after he hung out with my guy. I'm going to think this is a positive step towards my relationship with my guy!

1/14/2016 3:24 am  #133

veggiepizzaforever wrote:

Glad to know you've been keeping busy and feeling great! I know how it can be a struggle sometimes.

Hi veggiepizzaforever, thanks! It definitely helps to focus on other things to raise our vibration!

1/14/2016 4:55 am  #134

Blessedck wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Hi Cherished! Interestingly, my guy was in NYC last week and just two days ago one of his best friends messaged me. I haven't talked to his friend since last year. I thought it was interesting how his friend messaged me after he hung out with my guy. I'm going to think this is a positive step towards my relationship with my guy!

Β 
That's a manifestation lovely!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒ·

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

1/14/2016 2:22 pm  #135

Cherished wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β 
That's a manifestation lovely!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒ·

Thanks!! I'm sure my guy made his friend message me. I'm excited for more manifestations!

1/15/2016 3:22 am  #136

Day 58: January 14th

Today I watched Veronica's recent videos and I'm just so grateful for having her and all of you in my life. Thank you for all the support!

1/18/2016 8:52 pm  #137

Day 62: January 18th

Finally got a chance to watch Veronica's latest videos. And her video there is always a silver lining was so inspirational. Veronica, I'm so proud of you and you look so pretty! I'm not giving up on my guy! I'm marrying him! And so is everyone else

1/19/2016 7:22 pm  #138

Day 63: January 19th

Today I had fun going back to work at the hospital and I'm treating myself by watching the bachelor! It's definitely an entertaining show

1/21/2016 1:57 am  #139

Day 64: January 20th

I finished reading Veronica's book and it was a great read. She does a great job explaining the importance of just relaxing and letting things happen. Thanks Veronica!

1/25/2016 8:55 pm  #140

Day 69: January 25th

I loved "It's done" by Richard dotts. It's an amazing book. I'm extremely sorry that I forgot who suggested it but it's great. Has anyone read his other books?

Board footera