Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2015 12:46 am  #101

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Cherished wrote:

Sometimes I eat the dough before I manage to bake them 😜

I did eat  some of the dough!! It was so delicious!

12/20/2015 3:17 pm  #102

Day 34th: December 20th

I'm finally understanding what people meant when they said just relax and let things happen. I don't feel stressed anymore  when I hear about people getting married. Because before I would worry about what I would say when people would ask me about getting married. Now, I know I'll marry my guy and I'll be sending save the date cards to these people.

12/20/2015 3:24 pm  #103

this is so great Blessedck :-) i am happy you feel relaxed
today  I feel similarly, even went for dinner myself, felt like celebrating me :-)
its nice feeling to feel ok and relaxed
keep it up :-)

12/20/2015 7:20 pm  #104

happygirl wrote:

this is so great Blessedck :-) i am happy you feel relaxed
today  I feel similarly, even went for dinner myself, felt like celebrating me :-)
its nice feeling to feel ok and relaxed
keep it up :-)

Thanks happygirl! That's awesome that you celebrated for your ownself! It definitely feels nice to feel relaxed and not worry.

12/21/2015 2:51 pm  #105

Day 35th: December 21st

I'm looking forward to eating my heart out on Christmas. I ran two extra miles today so I can binge eat this week lol. Picked out my dress for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas next year with my guy and his family.

12/21/2015 10:09 pm  #106

Sam wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

I'm looking forward to eating my heart out on Christmas. I ran two extra miles today so I can binge eat this week lol. Picked out my dress for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas next year with my guy and his family.

I bet your guy is thinking about you and wishing he was spending Christmas with you. Next year with him is going to be so great!

Sam, that's so sweet of you to say and it's absolutely true!

12/22/2015 2:36 am  #107

Blessedck wrote:

Sam wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

I bet your guy is thinking about you and wishing he was spending Christmas with you. Next year with him is going to be so great!

Agree with you both! You two are having a wonderful Christmas this year and next year will be even better with your guys :-)

@blessedck lol you can eat all the christmas cookies and even your own cheesecake now, guilt-free! lolΒ 
Β 

12/22/2015 3:35 pm  #108

nsquared wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Sam wrote:

Agree with you both! You two are having a wonderful Christmas this year and next year will be even better with your guys :-)

@blessedck lol you can eat all the christmas cookies and even your own cheesecake now, guilt-free! lolΒ 
Β 

Thanks Nsquared! Lol I'm definitely eating them guilt free now!

12/22/2015 3:38 pm  #109

Day 36th: December 22nd

Yesterday, I mentioned how I am looking forward to spending Christmas with my guy and his family next year.Today on Facebook I saw his mom put up a picture of stockings with all of their names on it and I thought to myself that next year she will have a stocking with my name on it too!

Also, I bought some socks and my guy's initials are on the socks! Lol I thought that was interesting.

Hope everyone is excited for Christmas!

12/24/2015 8:50 pm  #110

Day 38th: December 24th

I hope everyone is enjoying Christmas eve! Just baked my cookies and tiramisu cheesecake! And, they turned out well! Hope you guys have fun!

Board footera