Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/17/2015 1:04 am  #1

Blessedck's Journey

Hi everyone,

As of November 16, 2015, I blessedck am going to start a fresh new journey which will bring me ALL of my desires!

I'm going to take it day by day, and work on creating a magnificent version of myself. I will need your help and suggestions. So please feel free to comment and tell me ways I can improve.

I'm not going to worry anymore about how or when my wedding with my guy will manifest, rather I know it is going to happen.

Thank you! 😘

P.S.

I'm confident that people will use this thread to see how I changed and married my guy! πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ’‘

11/17/2015 1:28 am  #2

Re: Blessedck's Journey

Sam wrote:

Yay, you go girl!Β 

Thanks Sam!

11/17/2015 1:33 am  #3

Awesome!! You are starting with a perfect acctitude

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

11/17/2015 3:08 am  #4

Jenny wrote:

Awesome!! You are starting with a perfect acctitude

Thanks Jenny! I'm so happy for you and I loved your progress and I'm waiting to sharing my own progress with everyone.

11/17/2015 4:42 am  #5

Blessedck wrote:

Hi everyone,

As of November 16, 2015, I blessedck am going to start a fresh new journey which will bring me ALL of my desires!

I'm going to take it day by day, and work on creating a magnificent version of myself. I will need your help and suggestions. So please feel free to comment and tell me ways I can improve.

I'm not going to worry anymore about how or when my wedding with my guy will manifest, rather I know it is going to happen.

Thank you! 😘

P.S.

I'm confident that people will use this thread to see how I changed and married my guy! πŸ’πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ’‘

Well I have every faith in you and I can't wait to read your success...

11/17/2015 2:36 pm  #6

Allgood wrote:

Blessedck wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you! 😘

P.S.

Well I have every faith in you and I can't wait to read your success...

Allgood, thank you so much! 😊

11/18/2015 12:37 am  #7

Day 1: November 17, 2015

As I start my new journey today, I feel SO much better than yesterday. As Cherished had mentioned, I held onto to the thought  of how I would feel if I was currently in my guys arms and needless to say it felt great! Thanks Cherished!

I enjoyed watching this weeks new episode of The Mindy Project. I love this show, it always makes me laugh. I had delicious enchiladas for dinner!

And, the most interesting thing was that I got a notification of my guy's aunt commenting on a post that I had posted on his mom's Facebook last month. I don't know if this was a coincidence but I took it as the universe telling me that after I marry him, she will be my aunt also.

I'm so thankful for all of you amazing people! I wouldn't have been able to get back up and stay strong if it wasn't for Veronica and everyone on this forum! 😊

11/18/2015 12:52 am  #8

this really made me smile thank you for making me remember about my own posts.Β 

i had made a previous thread about how to turnaround my situation with my guy - because i know someday i will make my desired relationship manifest and people will read my success story.

I love mindy project too lols.Β 

this is really positive attitude <3 and i am looking forward to read your success story

I am happily married to my love arun now

11/18/2015 2:32 am  #9

ArKa wrote:

this really made me smile thank you for making me remember about my own posts.Β 

i had made a previous thread about how to turnaround my situation with my guy - because i know someday i will make my desired relationship manifest and people will read my success story.

I love mindy project too lols.Β 

this is really positive attitude <3 and i am looking forward to read your success story

Thanks Akra! I'm looking forward to reading your success story also!!

Lol Mindy is awesome!

11/19/2015 4:18 am  #10

Day 2: November 18

I'm really happy that I'm sharing my journey with you guys! I feel more confident than yesterday that everything in my life is working out.

I saw that my guy read my message but didn't reply back but I'm not upset at all. I know when I sent him that text on Sunday was from a very a low point. Thus that's the result I got. However, I know that doesn't mean this is the end. He is coming to me and is going to ask me to marry him.

My mom read the following passage and shared it with me. I hope you guys like it!

"You are "here" (your life now) and you want to go "there" (your dreamed-of life). And because both are physical places, it would seem that you must manipulate the physical world to go from "here" to "there."
Aha! This is the ultimate illusion.
Physical places are simply mirages, reflections of an inner world, the world of your thoughts. So to get from "here" to "there," you must do your manipulating within."

A thought worth dwelling on! 😊

Board footera