Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2017 11:23 am  #21

Re: When your vibrations drops..

^ugh, I hate it when they play games like that.  It's so juvenile.  I hope he figures out what he wants, and soon.  But yeah, clearly he was bothered.

I have really backslid since my man disappeared again.  I haven't felt this depressed in a long time, and I can't seem to get myself up out of it.  I feel like my situation is hopeless now, and I don't want to feel this way.  I wish I didn't care.  Whatever 'power' I was feeling, to create my life, and to get through to my man, just is gone.

4/02/2017 12:37 pm  #22

unicornsandrainbows wrote:

^ugh, I hate it when they play games like that.  It's so juvenile.  I hope he figures out what he wants, and soon.  But yeah, clearly he was bothered.

I have really backslid since my man disappeared again.  I haven't felt this depressed in a long time, and I can't seem to get myself up out of it.  I feel like my situation is hopeless now, and I don't want to feel this way.  I wish I didn't care.  Whatever 'power' I was feeling, to create my life, and to get through to my man, just is gone.

I know the feeling and its horrible, the best thing you can do is anything non related to your guy and pick yourself up again. Whenever I feel really low I do anything to pick my vibes up, whether that listening to music, eating my favourite food, working out, etc.  And it really does help. I know it feel hopeless at the time but hold onto that faith!! Watch Agnes Vivarelli she really lifts my spirits and makes everything seem possible! xxx

4/02/2017 1:59 pm  #23

I agree with Meg2222's recommendation about Agnes Vivarelli, doing her meditations always makes me feel better and more hopeful. She has a ton of videos on YouTube. And keep doing the PW, that makes me feel better too.

4/02/2017 2:34 pm  #24

Thank you.  I have done some of Agnes' meditations (mostly the ex-related ones up until now).  Are there any videos in particular that you recommend?  The PW is really difficult right now--I find it's hard to get into it and really 'see' and 'feel' when I'm feeling low.  Also, it's a bit hard to describe, but I've felt so disconnected from him since he disappeared again, like he is willfully pushing me away.  He knows we have a pretty intense subconscious connection, and I know he's trying to resist me now, so maybe I'm picking up on that?

4/02/2017 3:15 pm  #25

I know what you mean, it's gut wrenching and heartbreaking. I'm having a similar issue with my guy disappearing.

I like Agnes's whispering technique, the one on How to Get Someone Back, Self Love with Affirmations (because you need to take care of yourself), and I just found one she does on Weight Loss and Tight Skin (I saw your other post about weight loss).

I hope they help!

4/03/2017 7:25 am  #26

Meg2222 wrote:

unicornsandrainbows wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

So I feel like an idiot for being so down in the dumps this morning... He messaged me this evening saying sorry he hasn't messaged hes had a really **** week at work. Jesus christ it just proves you have to be in the right vibration!!! On the way home I was listening to Agnes Vivarelli to gain some more knowledge, went and saw my muma, felt at peace and good again and BAM, he messages. 

I don't know why I doubt I feel so bloody stupid, thank you everyone who supported me though whilst I was in a bad place you guys really do help me and I feel so grateful. Thank you!!! 

I missed these posts on the second page...I'm glad you got your text!  Doubting, when things aren't going the way we want them to, is an easy state to fall into.  It's where I am.  Anyway, I hope you get your lovely weekend with him, and keep us updated.

Thank you! It actually was a strange weekend! I ignored him when he texted me, then Saturday I messaged saying no worries hope you have a good birthday weekend, then he replied late Saturday night asking if i was awake, and I was out at a club. I said yeah, he unfortunately wanted to sext so I just said I'm out  sorry hope you have a good night and then he blocked me!! I think he got really jealous that I was out having a good time! What was really strange is his ex girlfriend that I have never seen before walked in the club...she is the one who tried to ruin our relationship and actually succeeded (He didn't cheat she just manipulated him saying she misses him and everything and after we broke up she dropped him again). I am surprised I didn't feel as angry as i thought I would, but it did bring back some painful memories! I am thinking maybe I was supposed to see her as a sign I need to deal with my feelings about it. 

So yeah he unblocked me this morning but I haven't unblocked him yet (I blocked him as I was a bit drunk and md he blocked me). I am quite glad he got jealous I was out though, I suppose its a sign he cares haha

To be continued I suppose!!! x

Good moves. I'm glad that you didn't reply immediately and did all that you did.

The Universe is your playground.

4/03/2017 8:04 am  #27

jellyb wrote:

I know what you mean, it's gut wrenching and heartbreaking. I'm having a similar issue with my guy disappearing.

I like Agnes's whispering technique, the one on How to Get Someone Back, Self Love with Affirmations (because you need to take care of yourself), and I just found one she does on Weight Loss and Tight Skin (I saw your other post about weight loss).

I hope they help!

Thanks, jellyb.  I'll check out some more of her videos.  Right now I just feel like I need to try to forget about him for a while, and put all of the focus on myself and making my life better.  If he doesn't value me, that's his dumb loss.  He'll regret it.  We don't need them to have our own success stories!

4/04/2017 12:49 am  #28

Meg2222 wrote:

So since seeing C and sleeping together. He hasn't spoken to me all week, I said happy birthday to him yesterday and he ignored me.

I am so angry at myself. I had finally got to a place of feeling unconditional love and detachment, and today I am so low I am sitting at work wanting to cry. I had made so much progress and I feel by sleeping with him I ruined it all again. 

I know he could be thinking about it and trying to process how he feels but I am SO sick of getting really low. My vibration is so **** today and I can't pick myself up, I don't want to ruin things. I have been doing cutting the cord meditations to detach but I am just so upset he has point blank ignored me.. 

I am so sick of worrying but sometimes I just cannot turn off the switch in my head. I am dissapointed in myself. I had come so far. I know I am really sensitive at the moment with just stuff going on at home and life in general. Just want to be detached now and not let him affect me negatively.

Any uplifting advice would suffice, sorry to dissapoint guys I know it was all going so well.

Hi I am in your same exact position so I know exactly how you feel. My ex and I broke up in the beginning of Feb and didn't talk a little over a week ago not one word nothing blocked me on all social media and my phone number. The text I finally got from him was to cancel our vacation reservation we had for the end of April. He text me about it two times and I didn't answer but I did answer on the third day he reached out for me to cancel. I acted very nicely, composed, and with love. I wished him well and left it at that. Two days later he texts me to go over but I said no because it was too late but that I could go over the following day. I thought we were going to like have closure or like talk about something to do with the relationship but we ended but just having sex and hanging out for a while after. This was last Sunday so a week ago, I didn't hear from him until today when he reminded me about his refund for the reservation I canceled. I then asked if we could meet and he said sure why, but I didn't tell him it's because I want to talk about some things so I can finally get some peace of mind since we haven't spoken at all, but instead I said I just wanted to catch up. So he said he didn't think it was a good idea and so I asked why was last week a good idea and he said it wasn't a good idea. Then I asked why did you contact me then and he told me it was because he wanted to have sex... So I have been having a pretty bad day. I got home and I did some meditations which did help me feel better for a bit but here I am I can't sleep and I can't seem to shake this off. I too was doing so good I had unconditional love and was happy and was complete again and I was like that for a long time and it really helped me to never reach out to him which was amazing! But now I also feel disappointed and feel like I messed up by doing this and also just tired and exhausted from getting hurt. We still may possibly meet Thursday, he said he'll let me know. I don't really have anyone who I could talk to about this, which makes it that much harder and draining having to keep this all to myself. Sorry as well for the low spirits but I know here I can get the support I need to hopefully finally be able to bring up my vibrations. You're not alone Meg.

4/04/2017 1:01 am  #29

That's okay, I know it can be hard. I have been watching a lot of Agnes Vivarelli lately and I know why it's happening now. I am projecting it. I am getting this behaviour because I don't feel good enough and not respecting myself. So I am doing a lot of self love at the moment and stopped PW for a while. If we can change our core beliefs about someone and about ourselves then our situation will eventually change. We need to start telling ourselves we are worthy. I keep affirming to myself at the moment "I am more than enough and worthy to receive unconditional love, respect and commitment from C" and also affirming "I am love, I am loved, I am worthy, I am enough". The only way we are going to be able to change this behaviour is if we change our beliefs about them and about us. We need to know that we are capable of anything we desire and worthy of manifesting them. Until we finally understand that is when we will see change! So far I am feeling so much better and at peace again in whatever happens. If anything I am seeing sleeping together as a positive as he has become more emotionally attached to me again hence him getting jealous this weekend just gone. We have to keep our faith and know in our hearts we are powerful beings, so many other people have had success in reconciling! What makes us any different? In healing and erasing our limiting beliefs be become open to all possibilities and can get our specific person! Have faith and love yourself, you got this. Hope this makes you feel better xxx

4/04/2017 1:07 am  #30

Thanks it did and I definitely want to keep positive so we can meet on Thursday and have a positive talk and outcome so I guess visualizing that and trying to keep as high vibrations as possible will hopefully help!

Board footera