Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 9:52 am  #11

Re: When your vibrations drops..

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

You haven't disappointed anyone. You're human. :Big Hugs to you:   The following quote just popped up on my phone and I think it is perfect for you right now:

"Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to reinfect yourself"

Everything is said and done. It is possible he will reply to the greeting today and everything will be fine. If not,  train him and the Universe how you want to be treated.  When he contacts you and he will, consider ignoring him.  He doesn't get to ignore you and have the sweet Meg reply no matter how he has been behaving.  You can apply this same thing with the sleeping with him situation.  He doesn't get to ignore you and get sweet loving the next time he sees you.

Chin up.  You're a pro at this. :-P

Thank you so much, this has really lifted me up! I will be ignoring me, He needs to see my worth. How can I train him and the universe to treat me how I want to be treated? By not accepting his behaviour? And definitely not sleeping with him ever until he commits to me now, he doesn't deserve it! xx

You're very welcome. I was in an eerily similar situation.  I've been ignored before. But,  when I would hear from the person again I'd be all nice like "Hey there!!!! How have you been?"  If they would ask to hang out,  I'd jump up and hang out with them. That was more or less telling them(the person/universe) that I was alright with their behavior.  What I decided to do was teach/show them how I wanted to be treated.

The day came when they had ignored me. Well, the next time I heard from them - I Ignored them. If they weren't going to put forth better effort and care, I had decided that I didn't want them in my life. They reached out again and I responded that time but I kept things short and I declined a request to hang out. They ended up having to ask me 2-3 more times to hang out before I agreed.

So, I'd suggest you change your behavior a bit.  It doesn't have to be drastic but enough to show him that he's losing parts of you. Make him work.

I will do, sometimes I get the horrible feeling that he doesn't actually want to hang with me an that its just for sex, but then I suppose he wouldn't say all the other things about missing me and wanting to take me on his boat so I try to tell that other half of my mind so shhh haha! Its just budging these beliefs that he is a horrible person because I know he isn't, it gets tough sometimes! xx

3/31/2017 10:45 am  #12

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you so much, this has really lifted me up! I will be ignoring me, He needs to see my worth. How can I train him and the universe to treat me how I want to be treated? By not accepting his behaviour? And definitely not sleeping with him ever until he commits to me now, he doesn't deserve it! xx

You're very welcome. I was in an eerily similar situation.  I've been ignored before. But,  when I would hear from the person again I'd be all nice like "Hey there!!!! How have you been?"  If they would ask to hang out,  I'd jump up and hang out with them. That was more or less telling them(the person/universe) that I was alright with their behavior.  What I decided to do was teach/show them how I wanted to be treated.

The day came when they had ignored me. Well, the next time I heard from them - I Ignored them. If they weren't going to put forth better effort and care, I had decided that I didn't want them in my life. They reached out again and I responded that time but I kept things short and I declined a request to hang out. They ended up having to ask me 2-3 more times to hang out before I agreed.

So, I'd suggest you change your behavior a bit.  It doesn't have to be drastic but enough to show him that he's losing parts of you. Make him work.

I will do, sometimes I get the horrible feeling that he doesn't actually want to hang with me an that its just for sex, but then I suppose he wouldn't say all the other things about missing me and wanting to take me on his boat so I try to tell that other half of my mind so shhh haha! Its just budging these beliefs that he is a horrible person because I know he isn't, it gets tough sometimes! xx

It could help to think of it as a work in progress. Look at it like "Ok, this isn't quite what I want. So, let me keep working at it. I need to do more PW and chill on the seduction." Try not to get upset or discouraged.  Just change how you look at your situation.  You're good at this so you have no reasons to feel like you cant adjust your situation.

The Universe is your playground.

3/31/2017 10:53 am  #13

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

It could help to think of it as a work in progress. Look at it like "Ok, this isn't quite what I want. So, let me keep working at it. I need to do more PW and chill on the seduction." Try not to get upset or discouraged.  Just change how you look at your situation.  You're good at this so you have no reasons to feel like you cant adjust your situation.

Yeah thats true, I will try that, well that is the thing, because hes so sexual with me I never do PW as sexual now haha I am trying to think of it as he is really trying to fight his feelings at the moment but like a giant gold and pink mist I am taking over mwahahaha! I visualise weirdly I know haha! Thank you for all your help! I am going to try and manifest something special this weekend to happen between us! I'll keep you posted! xx 

3/31/2017 3:34 pm  #14

So I feel like an idiot for being so down in the dumps this morning... He messaged me this evening saying sorry he hasn't messaged hes had a really **** week at work. Jesus christ it just proves you have to be in the right vibration!!! On the way home I was listening to Agnes Vivarelli to gain some more knowledge, went and saw my muma, felt at peace and good again and BAM, he messages. 

I don't know why I doubt I feel so bloody stupid, thank you everyone who supported me though whilst I was in a bad place you guys really do help me and I feel so grateful. Thank you!!! 

3/31/2017 3:57 pm  #15

Meg2222 wrote:

So I feel like an idiot for being so down in the dumps this morning... He messaged me this evening saying sorry he hasn't messaged hes had a really **** week at work. Jesus christ it just proves you have to be in the right vibration!!! On the way home I was listening to Agnes Vivarelli to gain some more knowledge, went and saw my muma, felt at peace and good again and BAM, he messages. 

I don't know why I doubt I feel so bloody stupid, thank you everyone who supported me though whilst I was in a bad place you guys really do help me and I feel so grateful. Thank you!!! 

LOL!

Well, you were in good hands either way. LOL  I'm glad it smoothed out though.  I'm very happy to read this.

The Universe is your playground.

3/31/2017 4:37 pm  #16

Meg2222 wrote:

from one Meg to another - glad you are feeling better! :D

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/31/2017 5:15 pm  #17

Thank you guys, couldn't have done it without you guys! You keep me sane in times of need haha! I do feel a bit silly for freaking out though...maybe I am hormonal lol!

I keep you posted on anything else that happens...i guess on the success spread hha!!! Much love to you all xxxxx

4/01/2017 7:02 am  #18

I went to register on this site just so that I could respond to your post, not realizing I was aldready registered!  Funny, I have no recollection of doing that.

Anyway, I don't think I have any wonderful or better advice for you at the moment, as I am in the same boat (you've read my posts on Lanie's forum).  I am kicking myself for having sex with him when I saw him a couple of weeks ago---it is impossible to resist when we are together---but now I have fallen into a real funk.  I feel like, ONCE AGAIN, he got what he wanted, which was for the ball to be back in his court, and now I'm just yesterday's trash again.  I feel like it was just a power play for him, to make sure that (even though I was the one who ultimately walked away from him last year) I hadn't gone anywhere...that he could still pull my strings.  Because now he has gone silent on me again, and pretty much let me know we can't see each other again.

I am really struggling, feel like I've lost all of my good vibes and that feeling of power to choose and create my life.  I'm trying to tell myself a different story (than the one I just told above---but I am commiserating with you), and react differently than I would have to this in the past.  A la Bashar:  circumstances don't matter, this is just an echo, and the test of your resolve in creating a new reality is reacting differently to the echo than you ever have before.  But the truth is I feel a huge distance to him now; whereas before he came back into my life, I "felt him" with me all the time, like I could just reach out and touch him, and pw was really easy.  Now I can sense he's shut himself off to me, and I haven't been able to access him or the good feelings.

I hope you're feeling better since you posted this yesterday, and my apologies if my response isn't uplifting like the other ones; I just wanted to say I understand completely what you are going through.  Don't give up, and try not to feel like you screwed up because you gave in to human nature and wanted to be intimate with him.  When you have a history with someone, that sort of just comes naturally.  He's the dipshit for hitting it and quitting it, if you know what I mean.  But he'll be back.  Remember, YOU are the prize, not him.  He'd be lucky to have you.

4/01/2017 7:13 am  #19

Meg2222 wrote:

I missed these posts on the second page...I'm glad you got your text!  Doubting, when things aren't going the way we want them to, is an easy state to fall into.  It's where I am.  Anyway, I hope you get your lovely weekend with him, and keep us updated.

4/02/2017 9:43 am  #20

unicornsandrainbows wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

I missed these posts on the second page...I'm glad you got your text!  Doubting, when things aren't going the way we want them to, is an easy state to fall into.  It's where I am.  Anyway, I hope you get your lovely weekend with him, and keep us updated.

Thank you! It actually was a strange weekend! I ignored him when he texted me, then Saturday I messaged saying no worries hope you have a good birthday weekend, then he replied late Saturday night asking if i was awake, and I was out at a club. I said yeah, he unfortunately wanted to sext so I just said I'm out  sorry hope you have a good night and then he blocked me!! I think he got really jealous that I was out having a good time! What was really strange is his ex girlfriend that I have never seen before walked in the club...she is the one who tried to ruin our relationship and actually succeeded (He didn't cheat she just manipulated him saying she misses him and everything and after we broke up she dropped him again). I am surprised I didn't feel as angry as i thought I would, but it did bring back some painful memories! I am thinking maybe I was supposed to see her as a sign I need to deal with my feelings about it. 

So yeah he unblocked me this morning but I haven't unblocked him yet (I blocked him as I was a bit drunk and md he blocked me). I am quite glad he got jealous I was out though, I suppose its a sign he cares haha

To be continued I suppose!!! x

Board footera