Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2017 4:38 am  #1

When your vibrations drops..

So since seeing C and sleeping together. He hasn't spoken to me all week, I said happy birthday to him yesterday and he ignored me.

I am so angry at myself. I had finally got to a place of feeling unconditional love and detachment, and today I am so low I am sitting at work wanting to cry. I had made so much progress and I feel by sleeping with him I ruined it all again. 

I know he could be thinking about it and trying to process how he feels but I am SO sick of getting really low. My vibration is so **** today and I can't pick myself up, I don't want to ruin things. I have been doing cutting the cord meditations to detach but I am just so upset he has point blank ignored me.. 

I am so sick of worrying but sometimes I just cannot turn off the switch in my head. I am dissapointed in myself. I had come so far. I know I am really sensitive at the moment with just stuff going on at home and life in general. Just want to be detached now and not let him affect me negatively.

Any uplifting advice would suffice, sorry to dissapoint guys I know it was all going so well.

Last edited by Meg2222 (4/02/2017 9:20 am)

3/31/2017 5:01 am  #2

Re: When your vibrations drops..

Do not worry meg.
Everything happens for a reason.
Whatever you did will be delivered on right time.
You hav GOD (universe) with you.
Here We are all special persons.
Not all in world know about these techniques.

https://youtu.be/jhQ8t8g-n0g
,,,Do this EFT  now & handle your vibrations.

https://youtu.be/gMkM0OzoPKA

,,,Listen to this too.
These both will sure lift up your vibrations & most important.."belief".

Sending you lots of love and lights.

3/31/2017 5:12 am  #3

Thank you so much, I will do them. I am just getting frustrated I suppose. Thank you xxx

3/31/2017 5:37 am  #4

Blue wrote:

You need to stop sleeping with him until he commits to you. Otherwise you're giving him what he wants while you're not getting anything in return and it's obviously effecting you.

Well I have realised that now! So shall I just cut him off for now? I don't feel like talking to him at the moment. 

3/31/2017 5:53 am  #5

Blue wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Blue wrote:

You need to stop sleeping with him until he commits to you. Otherwise you're giving him what he wants while you're not getting anything in return and it's obviously effecting you.

Well I have realised that now! So shall I just cut him off for now? I don't feel like talking to him at the moment. 

Cut contact, do PW/RS, focus on you and the next time he messages you - you need to stand firm and make sure he knows there will be no sex until you two are officially together.

Thanks blue, I will do this. x

3/31/2017 7:39 am  #6

You haven't disappointed anyone. You're human. :Big Hugs to you:   The following quote just popped up on my phone and I think it is perfect for you right now:

"Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to reinfect yourself"

Everything is said and done. It is possible he will reply to the greeting today and everything will be fine. If not,  train him and the Universe how you want to be treated.  When he contacts you and he will, consider ignoring him.  He doesn't get to ignore you and have the sweet Meg reply no matter how he has been behaving.  You can apply this same thing with the sleeping with him situation.  He doesn't get to ignore you and get sweet loving the next time he sees you.

Chin up.  You're a pro at this. :-P

The Universe is your playground.

3/31/2017 7:55 am  #7

Avaelle wrote:

You haven't disappointed anyone. You're human. :Big Hugs to you:   The following quote just popped up on my phone and I think it is perfect for you right now:

"Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to reinfect yourself"

Everything is said and done. It is possible he will reply to the greeting today and everything will be fine. If not,  train him and the Universe how you want to be treated.  When he contacts you and he will, consider ignoring him.  He doesn't get to ignore you and have the sweet Meg reply no matter how he has been behaving.  You can apply this same thing with the sleeping with him situation.  He doesn't get to ignore you and get sweet loving the next time he sees you.

Thank you so much, this has really lifted me up! I will be ignoring me, He needs to see my worth. How can I train him and the universe to treat me how I want to be treated? By not accepting his behaviour? And definitely not sleeping with him ever until he commits to me now, he doesn't deserve it! xx

3/31/2017 8:40 am  #8

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Thank you so much, this has really lifted me up! I will be ignoring me, He needs to see my worth. How can I train him and the universe to treat me how I want to be treated? By not accepting his behaviour? And definitely not sleeping with him ever until he commits to me now, he doesn't deserve it! xx

You're very welcome. I was in an eerily similar situation.  I've been ignored before. But,  when I would hear from the person again I'd be all nice like "Hey there!!!! How have you been?"  If they would ask to hang out,  I'd jump up and hang out with them. That was more or less telling them(the person/universe) that I was alright with their behavior.  What I decided to do was teach/show them how I wanted to be treated.

The day came when they had ignored me. Well, the next time I heard from them - I Ignored them. If they weren't going to put forth better effort and care, I had decided that I didn't want them in my life. They reached out again and I responded that time but I kept things short and I declined a request to hang out. They ended up having to ask me 2-3 more times to hang out before I agreed.

So, I'd suggest you change your behavior a bit.  It doesn't have to be drastic but enough to show him that he's losing parts of you. Make him work.

The Universe is your playground.

3/31/2017 9:17 am  #9

Hey meg I guess most of us have gone through similar issues where we tend to not take it seriously after we get back to our guy ! Don't be hard on urself it's just a part of growin and learning how to get stronger and reinstate our value ! It's not going to be too hard for u to go back to being d strong and Amazing person you have learnt to become now ! Please don't forget ur outside is only a projection and u can always change it to whatever suits u and this knowledge in itself should make u feel so happy and empowered ! 😊 Don't u worry it won't be too long when v all will read a post by u saying he kept beggin u to forgive and get back !! 😘 Know that ur the power house without whom he's nothing at all ! Try and pw him when ur in a better mood and make him feel guilty and wrong for having behaved that way with u !

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/31/2017 9:47 am  #10

i am queen wrote:

Hey meg I guess most of us have gone through similar issues where we tend to not take it seriously after we get back to our guy ! Don't be hard on urself it's just a part of growin and learning how to get stronger and reinstate our value ! It's not going to be too hard for u to go back to being d strong and Amazing person you have learnt to become now ! Please don't forget ur outside is only a projection and u can always change it to whatever suits u and this knowledge in itself should make u feel so happy and empowered ! 😊 Don't u worry it won't be too long when v all will read a post by u saying he kept beggin u to forgive and get back !! 😘 Know that ur the power house without whom he's nothing at all ! Try and pw him when ur in a better mood and make him feel guilty and wrong for having behaved that way with u !

Thank you so much, I do feel a lot better now, when I was on my lunch break I watched some videos to encourage me and bring my vibrations up again! Yes I need to remember I create my reality! Thank you so much, I do need to remember that I hold the power and not him! Girl power and all that haha Thank you so much for your uplifting words xxx

Board footera