Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2017 8:25 pm  #1

What should I do?

I acted like a complete fool before. I tormented my Love by messaging, pleading and crying for him to take me back. I know now that I drove him farther and farther away. So I basically haven't seen him for over two years. This week was the first time that I saw him since shortly after the breakup. (He was following me down main street in town.)  I haven't reached out to him for six months until last week. I told him I was just thinking of him and hoped he was well. So now I saw him.

So anyway, I wrote a letter apologizing for my behavior. It isn't about getting him back, but asking him to forgive me. I wrote it out and thought about mailing to him and then I put it in an email and then deleted before sending.

Should I let sleeping dogs lie, or risk it and send it. Any advice would be great! Thanks in advance!

3/30/2017 9:21 pm  #2

Re: What should I do?

Do you have any thoughts on how he'd react? How was he when you ran into him? If it were me I'd send the letter, it's a very nice gesture and hopefully he'll be appreciative and open to talking with you more.

3/30/2017 9:33 pm  #3

jellyb wrote:

Do you have any thoughts on how he'd react? How was he when you ran into him? If it were me I'd send the letter, it's a very nice gesture and hopefully he'll be appreciative and open to talking with you more.

Β 
Thanks for your reply. I am afraid it would make him mad because I pestered him so much. . I don't know how he felt, I did get get to speak. We were nothing driving. I got so many butterflies. I cannot shake the feeling it didn't affect him. Plus he he is with another woman, if he is happy with her, I don't want to jeopardize that for him.

We were together six years and engaged.

4/03/2017 9:28 am  #4

I've always felt like apologies should happen in person. The only incident that I mailed an apology was when the person was across the country. Even then,Β  I'd asked them to call me and I apologized over the phone.

The Universe is your playground.

4/03/2017 12:36 pm  #5

Avaelle wrote:

I've always felt like apologies should happen in person. The only incident that I mailed an apology was when the person was across the country. Even then,Β  I'd asked them to call me and I apologized over the phone.

I agree completely, but he has me blocked. Β Kinda hard to get through to him.

Board footera