Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2017 2:17 am  #41

Re: Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

jellyb wrote:

It sounds like she's sort of all over the place, like she's not settled into anything in particular, it's all these vague pieces and scraps of info. But it's hard to know how to interpret it all, so I can see how this would be crazy making for you. It would drive me mad too.

And you deserve happiness, 100%, whether it's with her or without her. I know how hard it is to align and detach when your brain is spinning like crazy. But this can all play out the way you want, you've already done great with being respectful and polite to her mother (regardless of what she thinks of you), etc. I know hard it is to play it cool when you're screaming internally. But u do honestly believe that the more you play it cool, even if just outwardly, you send out the rights vibes to the universe about it. If that makes any sense.

Yeah... yeah it does, thank you. She really really really liked me, and we were together at one point... I just want that back you know? I don't want anyone else. I want what would make me happy. I want to be with the girl who has my heart. Somehow, I want the Universe to fix this **** for me. I'm so exhausted. I really just want her back again.

4/02/2017 5:01 am  #42

None of what you think she's doing really matters as people change their mind all the time. If she was with someone else and if she hates you as you say (which you really need to stop saying) don't you think she'd try and make sure you knew about it?

It's worrying that you say you can't be happy without her. You really only have two choices: be happy without her now or be miserable now and for the rest of your life. You get to choose. Because if you continue being totally miserable nothing will change. Nobody is worth it.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/02/2017 11:31 am  #43

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

None of what you think she's doing really matters as people change their mind all the time. If she was with someone else and if she hates you as you say (which you really need to stop saying) don't you think she'd try and make sure you knew about it?

It's worrying that you say you can't be happy without her. You really only have two choices: be happy without her now or be miserable now and for the rest of your life. You get to choose. Because if you continue being totally miserable nothing will change. Nobody is worth it.

Ehh, I think it's more like "I don't hate him. I just don't care. Indifference", which is the final "I don't care about you, get out of my life" stage. Think she's told me that before, if that makes sense. And if she sees me as a stranger now, and someone who's not part of her life, then, no, I don't think she would. She's VERY private, and even said to me, "you're not in my life. I don't know you (making me feel like a stranger and that she doesn't care) if i date someone you're not going to know. Ita not your business" etc.

And I know. I'm trying to be the "happiest I can be" without her. Don't get me wrong, I can find some happiness, just not a FULL happiness. I'm trying every day to find that peace, but meh. Just want her back already lol

4/02/2017 9:24 pm  #44

So just an update. Weeks ago, I was on skype, and her username was the only thing showing (not her full name like before) and I thought maybe it meant she blocked me... well yesterday as I was going to skype for another reason, it showed her first and last name (so either she was on lately, or maybe if I was blocked, she unblocked me! - However I still don't know if I was blocked to begin with, but hey! Good thing, I guess!)

Also, I thought I was blocked on facebook messenger, I guess I wasn't! Or I was unblocked. Still don't know, but my message from a while ago was delivered and not just sending! So that's good!

Just some small good things! I don't know if they mean anything, but they're giving me a little hope!

4/02/2017 11:06 pm  #45

I bet all those small things started happening. When you either forgot about it or stopped caring as much

4/02/2017 11:41 pm  #46

Dan2015 wrote:

I bet all those small things started happening. When you either forgot about it or stopped caring as much

Well, I certainly hope so. However my last message sent to her hasn't been delivered, but the two previous ones from a while back were. Β So it's kinda the same thing as before. Also, her profile picture on skype hasn't appeared, so maybe she's blocking me from seeing it, or maybe nothing has changed.

But either way I hope you're right, and I hope this means something. Because I really want to be with her. You don't know how much it means to me.Β 

Still worried she might be seeing someone. I'm trying hard to get out of this hell my mind's drowning me in. It's really tough to remain positive, when you see nothing.

Last edited by YesIWILL (4/02/2017 11:45 pm)

4/03/2017 1:12 am  #47

She may or may not be seeing someone and if she is who's to say it will last? Things change all the time.

Not saying that to discourage you but it happens, it happened to me. A guy I liked constantly had a string of girlfriends but none lasted.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (4/03/2017 1:20 am)

4/03/2017 11:18 am  #48

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

She may or may not be seeing someone and if she is who's to say it will last? Things change all the time.

Not saying that to discourage you but it happens, it happened to me. A guy I liked constantly had a string of girlfriends but none lasted.

I know you're not, and I really really appreciate it, thank you. I just hope she isn't. It'd affect me more than things are affecting me now, and I don't think I can take that kind of hurt.

Really trying to stay positive. Gotta head to work now, and I'll be focusing on that... just gotta find a way to believe she's coming back and be in that "knowing" state. Ooouf. I love a challenge, but MAN. Haha

4/03/2017 11:37 am  #49

What if she's still in India...? Oh god what if she's with that "friend" from India who she talks to every single day and always talked to me about?? (See why I worry? You usually do that when you like someone... even though she assured me he's just a friend, idk...) gah I can't do this now

4/03/2017 1:00 pm  #50

I agree, you're massively catastrophising.

Board footera