Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 6:59 pm  #11

Re: Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

YesIWILL wrote:

Seal wrote:

Will you be happier giving up? How long have you been broken up? When was last contact?

I don't think I will be, no. Either way I'd be struggling I think. But About a year, year and a half. Last contact was September, from her side, a few days ago from my side (drunk text, she didn't care enough to reply)

I just want her back... But after seeing her mom's reaction toward me today, it feels impossible. Especially since she's still so uncaring toward me.

Then why give up? You have a chance to get her back. I'm in similar circumstances, but this LoA stuff is the real deal. Sounds to me like you're not detached from the outcome. I know it's easier said than done, but that's what you (and I) need to work on.Β 

3/29/2017 8:19 pm  #12

We all face times where something happens that we don't like, even the people who basically have loa mastered have small setbacks.

It's how you bounce back, imagine if Tom Brady got down the few times he lost a super bowl?    Imagine if Michael Jordan got down for days he didn't have a good game?   Imagine if great baseball players got down because they went 0-5. Or gave  up 7 runs in one inning? 

im not a huge fan of him. But imagine if Donald Trump got down when everyone in the world said Hillary would win the election?

All successful people have setbacks.   It's up to us, to decide if we're going to let the setback be minor and make it motivate us.  Or let the setback be major and let us go down the wrong path

3/29/2017 10:01 pm  #13

Seal wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

Seal wrote:

Will you be happier giving up? How long have you been broken up? When was last contact?

I don't think I will be, no. Either way I'd be struggling I think. But About a year, year and a half. Last contact was September, from her side, a few days ago from my side (drunk text, she didn't care enough to reply)

I just want her back... But after seeing her mom's reaction toward me today, it feels impossible. Especially since she's still so uncaring toward me.

Then why give up? You have a chance to get her back. I'm in similar circumstances, but this LoA stuff is the real deal. Sounds to me like you're not detached from the outcome. I know it's easier said than done, but that's what you (and I) need to work on.Β 

You're right... I'm not detached, and today proves it. It was just so... shocking. This is the same mother of my love who thought I was amazing. It's just such a shock. Almost as much as when her sister made that one comment toward me.Β 

I just don't want to feel hopeless with this situation anymore - I don't want it to feel impossible anymore. I know it's COMPLETELY on me to figure out how, I just don't know how to get there yet. To a place where I'm able to let go of the negative and manifest. But I know that's on me to figure out. Maybe that's why I'm scared, hoping someone will know the answers on how to get me to detach without losing my want to be with her. From what I can see, I've got two options. Give up on her temporarily... AKA detach, because thoughts of her only fill me with anxiety and worry, so, detach - which I don't know how to do, and I'm scared to do, in the fear that it'll push her into some guy's arms because I'm no longer manifesting on any level... or continue with these affirmations, hoping that the delight I feel when sometimes using affirmations, will expand into a full-time thing. All I know is that I want her back. I just haven't figured out the "how" yet in terms of feeling better.Β 

Dan2015 wrote:

We all face times where something happens that we don't like, even the people who basically have loa mastered have small setbacks.

It's how you bounce back, imagine if Tom Brady got down the few times he lost a super bowl? Imagine if Michael Jordan got down for days he didn't have a good game? Imagine if great baseball players got down because they went 0-5. Or gave up 7 runs in one inning?

im not a huge fan of him. But imagine if Donald Trump got down when everyone in the world said Hillary would win the election?

All successful people have setbacks. It's up to us, to decide if we're going to let the setback be minor and make it motivate us. Or let the setback be major and let us go down the wrong path

That's really encouraging, thank you so much. I guess this was just a shock to me. Ha her whole family thinks I'm a creep LOL. (Not "LOL", but you know...)

I just need to find a way to believe that I can manifest her again. But I know that's only something I can do. Just don't know how.Β 

3/29/2017 10:17 pm  #14

If the mom thinks that you are so creepy then why did she come in to your place?

3/29/2017 10:18 pm  #15

Crystal wrote:

If the mom thinks that you are so creepy then why did she come in to your place?

Don't think she knew I worked there.Β 

3/30/2017 2:16 am  #16

Read this... http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/how-to-get-your-ex-girlfriend-back-for-good/

I just did and it helped me a lot.

3/30/2017 3:16 am  #17

That's really encouraging, thank you so much. I guess this was just a shock to me. Ha her whole family thinks I'm a creep LOL. (Not "LOL", but you know...) Β I just need to find a way to believe that I can manifest her again. But I know that's only something I can do. Just don't know how.Β 

I don't think sending texts when you were drunk would have helped really, though I guess that depends on what you said in it!Β 

Read the link Seal posted, you need to get back to thinking about you. I don't think you did anything wrong with her mother and it sounds like you were positive, so think of it as an opportunity to show you are a nice normal guy and not bizarre as you think they think!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (3/30/2017 3:17 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

3/30/2017 3:46 am  #18

Easier said than done, I'm all too familiar with anxiety myself but you should try not to worry if the mother thinks you're a creep. I didn't get back with the guy I'm going to tell you about because I didn't want to, had the chance, many chances in fact but we're on great terms. I once got drunk and called him repeatedly, blew his phone up with texts, even spammed Facebook to get his attention. Naturally he wanted nothing to do with me being a hot mess, I don't blame him at all in all honesty.

You probably won't like this but maybe it's time to remove her number from your phone, the best thing I ever did when that ex left me was delete his number. You don't have to do this but I also blocked him on social media so I didn't get tempted. A year past and I forgave him for everything and forgave myself. I unblocked him and he messaged me. We're friends now because that's what I wanted so if I can get to a civil stage despite drunken tangentsΒ you'll be a-ok.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

3/30/2017 4:11 am  #19

Don't worry about what others think of you. No matter what, you can still get your girl back πŸ‘Œ

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

3/30/2017 7:38 am  #20

You saw her and you were polite. Focus on that and don't assume.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera