Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 1:23 pm  #111

Re: Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

Just going to add to this bit. While it's possible to get your ex back you shouldn't limit yourself to the idea of just being with the specific person. It's honestly better sometimes to just let them go and work on yourself. I originally joined this forum desperate to get an ex back and I was honestly miserable as sin. I let him go for good to work on me, manifested another guy into my life and that's not worked out either because I still have a lot of work to do when it comes to my self-esteem.Β 
These people don't define who you are, you have to love yourself and be happy in yourself. People cannot do it for you.
Β 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (4/08/2017 1:27 pm)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

4/08/2017 11:49 pm  #112

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Thank you for this.

I just see one superb line "you can attract anything then why not your ex?" Haha

!o! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

You know that's not the point of the article, right?

Yes that's not a point but he also said "who knows when you do that your ex does come back & perfect in all but you were not ready"
On this line i want to say about Agnes vivarelli who got her ex after three years of visualisations,affirmations, gratitude.
She did it with living her happy life without any worries about her ex.
So that mean she was ready when her ex came back? ;)

4/09/2017 6:56 am  #113

YesIWILL wrote:

So as we know her sister is still on my snapchat. Well, she took a picture of these flowers (in the black square small container) - like the cheapo ones you'd find where I work (like they costs 3 dollars). - And that picture may have been for me - it may have been the flowers that her mom bought from my place of work. Pretty sure that's one of the cheapo flowers we sell... The weird thing is, there's no reason to snapchat that. It was a pretty stupid, meaningless and just... ugly snap. She never posts stuff like that...

I wonder if the sister is back home (she lives about an hour away from the rest of the family and comes home off and on), and knew that the mother got that from my place of work, and took a picture of it as her story to grab my attention? Just a thought. I'll assume so.

I wouldn't even worry about her. She might be playing daft games. You don't want a relationship with her sister!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

4/09/2017 11:12 pm  #114

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

So as we know her sister is still on my snapchat. Well, she took a picture of these flowers (in the black square small container) - like the cheapo ones you'd find where I work (like they costs 3 dollars). - And that picture may have been for me - it may have been the flowers that her mom bought from my place of work. Pretty sure that's one of the cheapo flowers we sell... The weird thing is, there's no reason to snapchat that. It was a pretty stupid, meaningless and just... ugly snap. She never posts stuff like that...

I wonder if the sister is back home (she lives about an hour away from the rest of the family and comes home off and on), and knew that the mother got that from my place of work, and took a picture of it as her story to grab my attention? Just a thought. I'll assume so.

Just think of it this way, to get the reality you want you need to feel as if you live in that reality. Even if this sounds absolutely daft and possibly insane you need to believe all is well.Β 
Your girl is madly in love with you, her sister looks up to you, her mother adores you and thinks you're the perfect man for her daughter. If doubts come to mind just take a deep breath and remind yourself that only good things can happen to you.Β 

Just going to add to this bit. While it's possible to get your ex back you shouldn't limit yourself to the idea of just being with the specific person. It's honestly better sometimes to just let them go and work on yourself. I originally joined this forum desperate to get an ex back and I was honestly miserable as sin. I let him go for good to work on me, manifested another guy into my life and that's not worked out either because I still have a lot of work to do when it comes to my self-esteem.Β 
These people don't define who you are, you have to love yourself and be happy in yourself. People cannot do it for you.
Β 
Β 

Feel as though I live in that reality... phew. That's challenging. I can really try though Thank you! "She is in love with me, her sister looks up to me, her mother thinks I'm amazing and that I'm the perfect man for her daughter." - Gotta repeat this affirmation, thank you

The last part, I completely understand what you're saying, thank you! I don't want to give up on her. I feel something different with her, than I do from anyone else I've ever been with. She's the one. Whether or not that comes to fruition, in my heart, she's the one.

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

YesIWILL wrote:

I wouldn't even worry about her. She might be playing daft games. You don't want a relationship with her sister!

Hahah you're so right, thank you so much!
Β 

Board footera