Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2017 4:33 pm  #1

Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

And I'm sure she could tell.

I asked her if I could help her find anything and she was super blunt and just one-worded. It really set this whole thing into stone for me.

Her mom thinks I'm a creep and there's no way I'm getting back together with my girl.

I could feel the hatred and horribleness coming from the mother.

I don't know what to do guys. Just seeing the mother and seeing her acting so cold toward me scared the hell out of me.

Having said "hope you have a nice day" like I always do to customers - was trying hard not to treat her any different - and having her follow up with nothing felt like a stab.

So I'm freaking out and really realizing that my girl isn't coming back.

Please help me. Help me find positives of this situation? Just anything? I've never experienced so much anxiety at one time before I feel like I'm having a heart attack it's horrible

3/29/2017 4:55 pm  #2

Re: Saw her mom- FREAKING OUT

First and foremost, you were kind. In spite of the situation, you remained kind. Even in a workplace setting, you could have been short or done just enough to keep her from complaining. You were kind. You've planted a seed.

My advise? Plant more seeds. I'm not the old pro a lot of members here are, but I say maybe try some techniques on Mom.

3/29/2017 4:57 pm  #3

80saeaak wrote:

First and foremost, you were kind. In spite of the situation, you remained kind. Even in a workplace setting, you could have been short or done just enough to keep her from complaining. You were kind. You've planted a seed.

My advise? Plant more seeds. I'm not the old pro a lot of members here are, but I say maybe try some techniques on Mom.

That's a great thing to look at thank you!
And yes! Definitely do some PW (non-romantically, of course) on her mother. Good idea thank you! Maybe she'll tell my girl about her seeing me. And maybe it'll SOMEHOW bring her to think of me? There's another good poitn.Β 

Oh man I am still having this anxiety attack an hour later.

3/29/2017 5:04 pm  #4

This video might help you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_4dUggQito

3/29/2017 5:30 pm  #5

Thank you Yellow, I watched it.

I'm still really freaking out. The interaction was so negative, I kinda want to cry.Β 

3/29/2017 5:34 pm  #6

Blue wrote:

YIW...go back and read everything we've told you in the past. Just ignore this.

I know. It just hit me harder tahn anything. Like WOW.

3/29/2017 5:45 pm  #7

YesIWill, don't freak out. Her mom is NOT her. Anxiety also gets to me sometimes. Don't feed into it.

Last edited by Seal (3/29/2017 5:45 pm)

3/29/2017 6:16 pm  #8

Seal wrote:

YesIWill, don't freak out. Her mom is NOT her. Anxiety also gets to me sometimes. Don't feed into it.

Thank you. It's just so hard knowing that all of this is because of my girl. It's almost like how she feels about me, is an extension of how my girl feels about me.

I'm beginning to think I should just give up and that she's never coming back... but I don't know...

3/29/2017 6:49 pm  #9

Will you be happier giving up? How long have you been broken up? When was last contact?

Last edited by Seal (3/29/2017 6:51 pm)

3/29/2017 6:54 pm  #10

Seal wrote:

Will you be happier giving up? How long have you been broken up? When was last contact?

I don't think I will be, no. Either way I'd be struggling I think. But About a year, year and a half. Last contact was September, from her side, a few days ago from my side (drunk text, she didn't care enough to reply)

I just want her back... But after seeing her mom's reaction toward me today, it feels impossible. Especially since she's still so uncaring toward me.

Board footera