Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2015 3:50 pm  #1

25 day challenge

I restarted this challenge at the beginning of November.  We broke up about almost half a year ago, but have not spoken in 2.5 months.  As per my previous posts, we randomly saw each other, but he did not acknowledge me.  I have been telling myself that he did not acknowledge me because he still has feelings for me and seeing me was hard... This encounter was when I decided to restart.  I have been trying to not look on his social media, but I do still follow him and so all his recent posting show up in my feed.  He does not normally post things, so seeing all these recent posts bothers me... I have been repeating affirmations that he does miss me and is reaching out to me to let me know that he wants to be with me.  I'm confident that he must be sad and miss me, especially given a lot of the things that he said when we last spoke. 
On average, how long have people been without their ex, and how many days in to the challenge have they received communication?  What more can I do? 

Last edited by black08 (11/17/2015 1:47 pm)

11/16/2015 11:04 pm  #2

Re: 25 day challenge

Also I am unable to get Lanies book about Rs - it won't download to my kindle for some reason even though I've purchased it twice. Can anyone summarize? I've looked through the forum and can't find this.

Another question - is having a bad day and feeling down and expressing sadness, if you acknowledge that these are just thoughts and that you need to get back into high vibration, detrimental to getting back together?

11/17/2015 1:51 pm  #3

Sorry for all the questions - I have tried to look through the other topics for advice etc but still have some questions.  I know that I need to be in a high, happy vortex, that I need to think positive thoughts, and that I need to trust the universe is bringing him back to me.  Do I visualize/affirm him being mine now, or do I in the future?  For those who have made contact, when you weren't in contact, what sort of things were you doing and telling yourself?  Should I just stop thinking about him and let go?

11/17/2015 1:55 pm  #4

Visualise yourself with your partner now. Live as if you are already together. Act as if you are. Proper feel it and believe it. Get proper involved in it.  It feels so good to do this too.

(P.S notice my username too, for me I already believe I am married to my love) 💖

Love yourself before you love others 💖

11/17/2015 2:37 pm  #5

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=171

This is one of the links where we talk about RS..

11/28/2015 8:47 pm  #6

I was able to get the one book and read it. I have been visualizing as instructed. I feel very confident my love is returning to me and that he is contesting me. That he is thinking about me every day and realizes that losing me is the biggest mistake of his life.

For those of you who have had succes with the book and challenge. How long were you apart and no contact with your love?  How long until he made contact with you?

It's been three months of no talking aside from me leaving a message and then having a run in with him, but we didn't talk when we saw each other. I feel I manifested him after the message because it was two days later that I saw him, but I'm a bit confused about why the outcome of seeing him wasnt what I intended since I my desire is for him to talk to me and tell me he misses and wants me.

Board footera