Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2017 5:30 pm  #11

Re: There's a reason why you shouldn't stalk their Facebook page ...

Tumom wrote:

Antonio's Wife wrote:

I did the same thing . I was feeling good manifesting me and my love back and one look took me down. I've not looked anymore . If you seek you shall find. So now I only visualize us.:

You are sooo right . It's brings you down . To an all time low . I knew he had a new gf but I guess I was hoping for a break up or something .
Now back on track and visualizing only good things but you are right , if you seek you surely will find .

Visualize you and him I t shall come . That's what I've been doing now. I feel sorry for him because I'm getting him back πŸ˜‚ he won't know what hit him

Endless Love ❀️ 
Antonio's Wife

3/25/2017 5:51 pm  #12

Antonio's Wife wrote:

Tumom wrote:

Antonio's Wife wrote:

I did the same thing . I was feeling good manifesting me and my love back and one look took me down. I've not looked anymore . If you seek you shall find. So now I only visualize us.:

You are sooo right . It's brings you down . To an all time low . I knew he had a new gf but I guess I was hoping for a break up or something .
Now back on track and visualizing only good things but you are right , if you seek you surely will find .

Visualize you and him I t shall come . That's what I've been doing now. I feel sorry for him because I'm getting him back πŸ˜‚ he won't know what hit him

Yes... I so agree . We will be talking soon . It's all good πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4/23/2017 10:24 am  #13

You mean girls looking in his Facebook from another account makes the manifest be late

4/23/2017 10:27 am  #14

No it mean about you.
You should not check Facebookto know if he is with someone or anything.

It create a doubt to Universe.
So be far from his social areas.

4/24/2017 4:30 pm  #15

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

No it mean about you.

Guess you learn something everyday ... I didn't know before I did it that I was creating doubt / thus prolonging my own manifestation . Thank you

4/24/2017 4:58 pm  #16

Tumom wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

No it mean about you.

Guess you learn something everyday ... I didn't know before I did it that I was creating doubt / thus prolonging my own manifestation . Thank you

You are welcome Tumom,

Stop even using social media for you it will lead you to check there because whenever i opened my Facebook i finished checking her profile sometimes, so i totally stopped using it. I am being alone with myself out of social world even i am not there in her country.
Only i be here with you all & YouTube for watching positive videos.

Also today i was watching "signs of genius people" they said genius people do not use social media hahaha so it means something to us 😁.
Thank you universe

4/24/2017 5:11 pm  #17

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Tumom wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

No it mean about you.

You are welcome Tumom,

Stop even using social media for you it will lead you to check there because whenever i opened my Facebook i finished checking her profile sometimes, so i totally stopped using it. I am being alone with myself out of social world even i am not there in her country.
Only i be here with you all & YouTube for watching positive videos.

Also today i was watching "signs of genius people" they said genius people do not use social media hahaha so it means something to us 😁.
Thank you universe

I can't thank you enough for that ... Thank you . I agree I don't need the social media it puts too much temptation for me .
Any other sugguestions on You Tubes I can watch ?

4/24/2017 5:49 pm  #18

Hey Tumom,

Its about happiness from you not from money but it will make you think different.

Because i really love his words.

https://youtu.be/d4wyM-RynFU

About LOA i will send you later after choosing best ones.

Thank you God

4/24/2017 7:13 pm  #19

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Hey Tumom,

Its about happiness from you not from money but it will make you think different.

Because i really love his words.

https://youtu.be/d4wyM-RynFU

About LOA i will send you later after choosing best ones.

Thank you God

Thank you πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4/25/2017 11:20 am  #20

I haven't done that, but I have been looking up his partner online. She gives lectures and keynote speeches and has a very high profile job, so I started thinking she must be far superior to me. Then I got really stupid and asked a male friend (forwarded photos of her) who is the most fanciable. Then I started telling myself I am a bitchy airhead!

Common sense prevailed and I once again affirmed how fabulous I am, and that she and I are just different.

We should have got together a long time ago!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera