Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2017 7:40 am  #11

Re: Here's some proof it works, it cannot fail.

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Have i done what before??

Oh I'm sorry I must have misread! I thought you said you had messed it all up again! As in this was the second time. My bad sorry, I'm at work so half concentrating! xx

I on the other hand saw this in a positive perspective as if i have done it before attracting my love back lol 
No worries i enjoyed a good laugh....of course i messed up but hopefuly not again 

Haha yes! It has happened for so many people so we can do this as well xx

4/13/2017 7:44 am  #12

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Oh I'm sorry I must have misread! I thought you said you had messed it all up again! As in this was the second time. My bad sorry, I'm at work so half concentrating! xx

I on the other hand saw this in a positive perspective as if i have done it before attracting my love back lol 
No worries i enjoyed a good laugh....of course i messed up but hopefuly not again 

Yeah of course we can...when i started this whole journey i felt so insecure and needy and all that negative feelings that it wont workl etc....last 20 days i am doing better and better i only have one more obstacle....minor one but i believe i am getting there...i am even helping friends where i live become more positive and take a new fresh look in their lives and 3-4 are making feel awesome cause they say i helped them a lot to realise some things...that alone makes me fell so grateful 

4/13/2017 7:46 am  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Why do people worry all the time when in a relationship or early stages that things will go wrong?

The first man I loved hurt me very badly.   The pain was indescribable and is in the top 3 of the worst things to happen to me in life. When I met a new man,  I just didn't want to feel that pain again.

The Universe is your playground.

4/13/2017 7:49 am  #14

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Yeah of course we can...when i started this whole journey i felt so insecure and needy and all that negative feelings that it wont workl etc....last 20 days i am doing better and better i only have one more obstacle....minor one but i believe i am getting there...i am even helping friends where i live become more positive and take a new fresh look in their lives and 3-4 are making feel awesome cause they say i helped them a lot to realise some things...that alone makes me fell so grateful 

That is so good! It is all about loving yourself and making ourselves happy in the end! One day soon we will be writing our success stories!  

4/13/2017 7:58 am  #15

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

That is so good! It is all about loving yourself and making ourselves happy in the end! One day soon we will be writing our success stories!  

Yeah we are i am sure 

4/13/2017 1:11 pm  #16

thoughtscreatethings wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Before I start I'm just going to say don't repeat your old stories unless they benefit you!  I'm just posting mine here for context sake so it can make a little sense, it might get a little rambly. 

I originally set out to manifest contact with a guy I'd met online, we'll call him A, I manifested him cutting contact with me and of course, he did! So I decided that our story wasn't done and set out learning as much as I could about the art of manifesting relationships with exes/specific people since this was an area I was new to and only did on a subconscious level, breakups included. While A and I were in contact I did things to better myself and keep myself happy, I read outside in the sun, spent time with some friends and did so many things to please me and only me. Along came the current man in my life, we spoke daily during the time A would ignore me and he just dropped off the radar one day, then A messaged me! I was so happy but the doubts and old story crept back in and I worried it'd happen again, so of course, it had to. A cut me off again and I was devasted, went on a downward spiral for months and it seems that during those moments of desperation and sadness I'd reverted back to autopilot. I got nowhere, I was always sad, I didn't sleep and I neglected to care for myself. 

I went back to square one and did all the research again, did the scripting, visualising but I was doing it for the sake of getting him back, the wrong move. All I'd manifest is more lack. I stumbled across the topic of remote seduction, so I started with that and did it occasionally and because I didn't see results instantly wrote it off as a failure. After sticking around this forum I saw users talking about Lanie Steven's books and since I have Kindle Unlimited I borrowed Burn With Desire, read that and the whole subject clicked instantly. I bought Pussy Whip along with Burn With Desire not long after along with some guided meditations. I recommend these books if you haven't read them. 

I spoke to Veronica a few times since she was the person gave me the guidance to manifest A back originally and with what I learned from Lanie I had the arsenal and information to shape my world. I won't pretend it was an overnight thing, it took me a while to learn the process was about me again. I started manifesting so many other things so quickly and all the words I'd read in books and heard in the YouTube videos began to make perfect sense. The current guy restarted contact with me again and originally my first reaction was "You're not A!" but as the days went on I figured talking to him wouldn't affect the end goal. I told myself that I could have A or someone miles better. In time the current guy in my life grew closer online, we spoke daily and eventually met in person. It was great. Doubts started creeping in again though and we fell out. This time, however, I noticed my thoughts altering my world, we sorted it rather quickly and carried on talking happily, we even had plans to spend time together again. I managed to manifest a small holiday away which also happened to be the weekend we were supposed to be together, then panicked we'd fall out again. You know what happened next. We didn't speak at all when I was away and I worried all sorts of things, which happened. I wanted to speak to him so bad but I didn't let it consume me, my friend messaged him for me and he told her he owed me an apology. This has dragged on, so if you've read this far, you're a saint! I'll wrap it up as soon as I can. As it stands now we're not an item, I'm emitting a lot of mixed signals but my reality is responding to my thoughts and situations and his behaviour always line up. He's never really had a girlfriend but implied I should ask him and see how it goes for me, I told him I'd rather play it by ear and see how our next meetings play out. We're seeing a movie this week and watching Wrestlemania together April 2nd. 

This isn't a perfect story and is a massive work in progress since I'm learning as I'm going but now I see everything working and have a whole new understanding and less resistance towards things. He isn't my boyfriend but you know what? I adore his company and we get along so this could be something beautiful once I am able to be 100% on target. 

How did April 2nd go? Thank you for this, this is something I really needed to read today. 

It went well! We aren't speaking right now though because I decided I need to work on myself more but it's al good and it's going to be great. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

4/13/2017 1:19 pm  #17

Just a small update on this story as I mentioned above the guy and I aren't speaking right now. I realised I've been too clingy and have been sending out a lot of mixed signals, so naturally things were all over the place. We get along great though, I've just decided to give him some space and work on myself. Past relationships and a combination of mental health issues have left me really clingy and dependent on people I get close to which needs to be worked on. 

In the meantime I've thrown myself back into reading, I've started talking to new people online, not in a romantic sense, it's just nice to converse with new people. I've gotten closer to some friends of mine and I've been spending a lot of time with friends. This LOA journey has taught me a lot and as it stands I'm nowhere near ready for a relationship right now but I can use the same knowledge to other areas of my life and work on being the better person for myself. In time I'll have someone to share this with but right now I'm happy with the idea of learning from experience. Once this guy and I talk again we'll continue to be friends and enjoy each others company! 

This has taught me how important vibration is and how I can shape everything based on it. 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (4/13/2017 1:20 pm)

4/13/2017 8:20 pm  #18

Thank you for sharing your experience!!! this helps me a lot because I'm trying to work in myself again, focus on me and I'm trying to be happy, later I'm going to share my progress 

4/14/2017 9:58 am  #19

Yay !!! Awesome!!! I know it does .. I always love hearing success stories .

11/22/2018 4:30 pm  #20

Wow, this is a lovely throwback. 
While I was sorting through posts I figured I'd provide an even better update for this. I'll keep it brief, though. I have an updated success story that goes into more detail here.  http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=8900

Now that shameless self promotion is over, here we go!

Things with the original POI and the other one I mentioned here are done for good. I learned that neither person or the situations were worth the work, they felt like work. That isn't love, that isn't good for you at all. 

After a long, sometimes tough journey of self-reflection, I met a new person. He is perfect for me. Everything I have ever scripted came true with him.

While it is possible to get the ex/sp, it isn't always worth it.
Never settle for amything that doesn't make you happy. 

Board footera