Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2017 12:08 pm  #11

Re: Stop worrying and be happy

Amazing post once again❀ Patience is key. The process is the same as building a house or even working hard to becoming a millionaire... It's never done in one day. Some people need to understand that. Your post will definitely help others a lot.

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

3/21/2017 12:30 pm  #12

"The Best Things Take Time"Β Β  I love that Jen!!Β  Thank you for taking the time to post this. You're very much appreciated.

The Universe is your playground.

4/26/2017 8:24 am  #13

Love this post! I often worry that I am wasting my time - that maybe he doesn't feel the same way or has no desire to be with me again, but deep down I cannot shake my own wish and desire to be with him.  Any sugesations for dealing with this worry and fear? Or if it's been discussed before maybe someone could direct me to a good thread?

4/29/2017 2:24 am  #14

thank you

7/15/2017 9:24 am  #15

I needed to hear this, thank you

7/15/2017 3:02 pm  #16

jensherratt, can you explain Β 

B) You are The ONLY one with your desire (what about the other person who wants them too?)
D) your specific person or ex wants you too Β 

Thanks !

Β 

7/15/2017 3:11 pm  #17

Milk&Honey wrote:

jensherratt, can you explain Β 

B) You are The ONLY one with your desire (what about the other person who wants them too?)
D) your specific person or ex wants you too Β 

Thanks !

Β 

Β 
Firstly, you shouldn't focus on other people that think "want" your specific person.
Its your desire and no one else should come into it. If you're thinking other people wanting your desire, you're creating a reality where they want the same desire as you. This means you are in a low vibrational state.

Secondly I made a post about this recently. When you have a true desire to be with that person, and you vibrate love and appreciation, when you send live to them via RS,telepathy and positive thoughts, they think and feel about you the same way as you do about them.

Last edited by jensherratt (7/15/2017 3:12 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/20/2017 9:14 am  #18

thank you for that! great post!

7/26/2017 3:38 am  #19

jensherratt wrote:

Whatever your current reality

**** IT

Remember.........

A) there is NO SUCH THING as an impossible situation.
B) You are The ONLY one with your desire
C) The universe wants you to have your desires
D) your specific person or ex wants you too
Desire is a two way street and although some of you might find this difficult believe, trust me its true. The reason they havent contacted you is because the time isn't right yet BUT it soon will be. Just don't worry about when.
E) Anything can happen!

Basically nothing is impossible. The universe knows your desires and like I said it wants you to have them too. You also wouldn't have the desire if it couldn't happen.

Your rs sessions work every single time just don't get upset when they're not contacting you right away. They will eventually give into resistance!! The longer they resist and the more rs you do the more difficult they will find it to resist. Youre on their mind.

Yes, they might do things in the meantime that may seem like its not working such as posting pictures of them and their gf/bf on social media but its just an ACT. Its an illusion, its fake.
Don't let something like that change your belief.

How can you think rs doesn't work?
There are far too many success stories for it not to work. If it didn't work people wouldn't post these stories.
Never give up on something or someone you truly desires.
You have these desires for reason and if you can't stop thinking about your desires its because the universe is reminding you that it has your back and that you will get your desires.
If you can't stop thinking of your specific person / ex its because they're thinking about you just as much.

Trust me!

I'm sorry I haven't been on to help for a while, I've been a busy bee with work and I do try and answer all DMs I get ❀

I hope this helps those feeling low.
You WILL get your desires.
If you think they're taking so long to manifest, don't worry. Good things come to those who wait and the best things take time! You want it to be perfect right?

Thankyou so much for this post. I was (and still am, a little) crying because I miss him.

I like how you say if i can't stop thinking about it, then it's a reminder that the universe has my back.

Thank you.

8/01/2017 1:40 am  #20

happyinlove wrote:

I just saw a photo a mutual friend tagged him and her in so they are all out together .i have been doing the rubbing out technique for a bit now like almost a month..am I doing something wrong? I felt so good for awhil I felt over 51% how do you explain this? And how can I make sure it works

By giving it time for conditions to be created so that something happens which most importantly means your chap's attitude changing. Things often take a little while. In the meantime live your life paying them scant attention.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera