Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 8:11 am  #1

POI repells after RS/RI?

i am trying hard to picture myself if i am at the receiving end of RS/RI. 

if i am under a 'spell', wouldn't i simply be totally spellbound  and rushing to the person in double quick time (with no questions asked) instead of retreating 'out of fear'? a spell can only draw/attract a person and not repell them right?

​so i am finding it hard to be convinced that RS/RI is working because the POI is fearful of or overwhelmed by his feelings and starts 'blocking' us on social media.

​please enlighten me, i need all the encouragement i can get.  

3/20/2017 8:46 am  #2

Re: POI repells after RS/RI?

kellykelly wrote:

i am trying hard to picture myself if i am at the receiving end of RS/RI. 

if i am under a 'spell', wouldn't i simply be totally spellbound  and rushing to the person in double quick time (with no questions asked) instead of retreating 'out of fear'? a spell can only draw/attract a person and not repell them right?

​so i am finding it hard to be convinced that RS/RI is working because the POI is fearful of or overwhelmed by his feelings and starts 'blocking' us on social media.

​please enlighten me, i need all the encouragement i can get.  

Well your bang on right !! Have u ever seen an animal shocked when the hunter animal is chasing it ? It is spell bound and instead of running away it runs towards the animal that will kill and eat it !! But the difference between that animal and ur poi is that ur poi can think and assess their feelings and thought !! And hence this is happening so strongly and so deeply on them they are gettin scared and fearful of these feelings as they sense they are going out of control hence they wanna block assuming that will help them understand better or save them from something embarrassing they may say or do in the heat of the emotion or so !! It could also mean they are taking stock of the situation and tryin to understand for themselves why is there a sudden change in feelings and thoughts! The fear of not being in control of their thoughts make them block is what I understand !! Hope this helps !  😊

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

Board footera