Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 4:08 pm  #51

Re: My true desire - MORE success :)

Once you aren't attached that's when it will happenΒ 

4/18/2017 4:29 pm  #52

honeebee wrote:

Once you aren't attached that's when it will happenΒ 

Yeah I am feeling very detached from the outcome right now. Just going with the flow! x

4/19/2017 6:26 am  #53

I am literally laughing so much right now, just cooking my lunch at work, thinking of the guy I am going on a date with, feeling happy and content (Reiki really helped clear my negative blocks!) And my army guy (POI) messages me on Instagram as he deleted my number, Hoping I am okay and saying my new tattoo looks nice!Β 
So weird when you finally let go and don't care about the outcome, you are open to all possibilities and BAM! They come back hahaha!! So weird mannnn!! xx

Last edited by Meg2222 (4/19/2017 6:27 am)

4/19/2017 6:38 am  #54

Good news so hapoy for you wish I get to your stage soon 😊😊😊

4/19/2017 6:42 am  #55

Thank you! You will do, took me long enough haha xx

4/19/2017 1:40 pm  #56

that seems true Meg, every time someone just really let go their POI always come back. I hope that you two start to communicate more. I am happy for you. Smiling for you too

4/20/2017 4:38 am  #57

honeebee wrote:

that seems true Meg, every time someone just really let go their POI always come back. I hope that you two start to communicate more. I am happy for you. Smiling for you too

Thank you so much, and I still feel detached and happy! I have no idea where it will go but I am grateful I have him in my life still and grateful for the new guy too I am enjoying my life right now!! xx

4/26/2017 5:31 am  #58

Just another update, Can't even remember what I have been updating ha! The date wen't really well and I really liked him, we have so much in common and he is very sweet. He was such a gentleman as well which I am not used too! I really like himΒ Β I am seeing him again on Saturday and we are going for dinner.Β 

My army guy has messaged me twice since, the first time was asking if I am okay and the second was asking for my number again as he deleted it and only communicates with me on social media. I asked why he wanted it and that I thought he would of found someone else by now but he ignored it. And I am not even phased that he ignored it!Β 

My path is now Happiness and only Happiness. I am doing what ever makes me feel good, and if something doesn't then I change my direction. I am so glad I am finally in a place of self love and happiness after having a bad start to the year. Things are looking good xxxx

4/26/2017 5:41 am  #59

This is a stress free way on you are.
You are choosing for yourself only.
Thank you for the update. Felt so good when you are being around love.

Spreading my energy of faith to your best adorable time.
Thank you.

4/26/2017 7:27 am  #60

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

This is a stress free way on you are.
You are choosing for yourself only.
Thank you for the update. Felt so good when you are being around love.

Spreading my energy of faith to your best adorable time.
Thank you.

Thank you and you're welcome!! I am glad you are feeling good too xxx

Board footera