Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2017 8:38 am  #21

Re: My true desire - MORE success :)

This is amazing and let me tell you the same thing happened to me just a couple of days ago!!
I had been seeing other people but my mind would always wonder back to him... and we ended up meeting up and even attending the same dance class. We reconciled properly this time and although he is seeing someone he was telling me how the convos with her don't flow like ours and how they barely see each other cause she's always busy... for me I always made time for him and we always played around. So I'm taking it as a sign that she isn't as good as I'll ever be. We've been texting a little here and there and he doesn't seem to mind getting sexual again through our messages but like you I instead of all that I want a loving relationship and I feel PW-ing will make him realise. But like you, I love him unconditionally too. I was happy he was seeing someone, I was happy he is enjoying his life but most of all I just love knowing he's happy and well. I realise that is what unconditional love is too. I'll let the Universe decide when is the best time for us to be together, until then he can enjoy himself, I will enjoy myself and we'll align properly one day in a loving and committed relationship. I have full faith. But by chance if we don't I'm sure there is some meaning behind it too and with that I'd still love him whole heartedly. <3

I thank the universe for everything.

3/23/2017 9:18 am  #22

Of course she isn't as good as you, she never will be ;)Β 

I think that is the best way to be, its just loving freely! I just read your story it is amazing! Crazy how things work. I bet you were so happy! Has anything happened since?? Be careful in london btw! I was 15 mins walk away from the attack yesterday! Scary stuff xxx

3/23/2017 12:37 pm  #23

I was really shocked! But I was also happy to see him again after so long and I feel so much more comfortable with him now than I did when we were dating. During lunch I can actually look at him in the eye and hold a conversation without getting all shy. After I got the reconcilation talk I needed I realised I still wanted him, but the love now is unconditional, not out of desperation and neediness. So I guess next step is to maintain our friendship and manifest our relationship, slowly, peacefully but surely.
Btw the way I loved your story too! Really loved it and gave me hope! Funny how we managed around the same time too. Btw do you mind if I message u? Also you tooo! Esp if you're much closer! Take care!!xxx

I thank the universe for everything.

3/24/2017 10:57 am  #24

That is really great I can't believe how similar our stories are haha that is crazy, but I feel we are doing it the right way!Β 

I have written down the reality I want to create and assume I am living in so I hope that helps me shift more too xxx

3/26/2017 11:30 am  #25

So C had been messaging me all weekend, kept being sexual, but I was really keeping my mind under control and whenever I had a bad thought I would change it to something else. I managed to manifest him coming to see me today before he drove back to the army. He came over, at first I said I didn't want to sleep with him and so we just put on a film and was laughing at it. We did however end up sleeping together, Its my fault though because I can't seem to resist him when he tries (very hard when your in love with someone) but I kept saying its not fair because you'll drop me as soon as you meet someone else and he said that he doesn't want to meet anyone else?Β 

Thing is I don't feel bad for doing it, I am a grown woman and can make my own choices, after we carried on watching the film. He seemed pretty sad leaving which was odd. Like he was late anyway but seemed very distant. He also said if he could have the mask that we got from Venice, we both had one and he said he wanted his one so I said to him I didn't think you even cared about that and he was like "of course I do".Β 

I am hoping that after seeing each other it is going to help him realise how much he has missed me and loves spending time with me, he kept saying he had missed 'this', and there is a certain thing I do in bed and I asked if he had done it with anyone else and he said no its only what he does with me? Which I found strange lol. The army has made him so cut off, but I love him unconditionally anyway and still have faith we will be together and happy soon. xxΒ 

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/26/2017 11:32 am)

4/13/2017 6:33 am  #26

So since then, a little update. We are now not speaking as he kept being sexual, but not as much which is good. He is finally respecting me and understanding I want more. He ended up deleting my number so he isn't tempted anymore to message me for 'Sexting'. I just said to him "Do what you need to do". However I know he will be messaging me again soon for better reasons, like spending time together and rebuilding our relationship (He just doesn't know it yet ha).

I asked if we could be friends and he said that its too much for him, so I am glad he sees me in a romantic sense still and attracted to me. I know he loves me, deep down he does want to be with me. Anyone that he dates or see's after me he will always compare them to me because he wont find anyone else who is me!!

And I am glad I am at that state again where I just want to feel good and be happy, with or without him. And I want him to be happy, I send him blessings, unconditional love and forgiveness every day and put my faith in the universe that our new relationship will manifest when we have both grown and are ready.Β 

I am also really enjoying living from the end, Agnes is right, it does make you feel really good and a lot better. If I start to get a doubt I change my thoughts now to "But what if it did happen? How good would that feel?" and I feel better. I am focusing and appreciating his good sides and I know I am supposed to end up with this man. And If i find someone better then so be it, but sometimes we don't always want the best, we just want our person! Imperfections n all!Β 

4/13/2017 6:43 am  #27

Meg2222 wrote:

So since then, a little update. We are now not speaking as he kept being sexual, but not as much which is good. He is finally respecting me and understanding I want more. He ended up deleting my number so he isn't tempted anymore to message me for 'Sexting'. I just said to him "Do what you need to do". However I know he will be messaging me again soon for better reasons, like spending time together and rebuilding our relationship (He just doesn't know it yet ha).
I asked if we could be friends and he said that its too much for him, so I am glad he sees me in a romantic sense still and attracted to me. I know he loves me, deep down he does want to be with me. Anyone that he dates or see's after me he will always compare them to me because he wont find anyone else who is me!!

And I am glad I am at that state again where I just want to feel good and be happy, with or without him. And I want him to be happy, I send him blessings, unconditional love and forgiveness every day and put my faith in the universe that our new relationship will manifest when we have both grown and are ready.Β 

I am also really enjoying living from the end, Agnes is right, it does make you feel really good and a lot better. If I start to get a doubt I change my thoughts now to "But what if it did happen? How good would that feel?" and I feel better. I am focusing and appreciating his good sides and I know I am supposed to end up with this man. And If i find someone better then so be it, but sometimes we don't always want the best, we just want our person! Imperfections n all!Β 

Dont you justy love Agnes???She is so lovely....i have been paying lots of attention to her videos lately and feel so good about my self ...
Β 

4/13/2017 7:19 am  #28

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Dont you justy love Agnes???She is so lovely....i have been paying lots of attention to her videos lately and feel so good about my self ...
Β 

Yes!! I'm obsessed haha I watch her every day She does make you feel so good! xxx

4/13/2017 7:23 am  #29

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Β 

Yes!! I'm obsessed haha I watch her every day She does make you feel so good! xxx

Me too i love that woman i wanna meet her in person and say thank you so much
Β 

4/13/2017 9:47 am  #30

creator1980 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

creator1980 wrote:

Β 

Me too i love that woman i wanna meet her in person and say thank you so much
Β 

Yeah I would love to do that as well, I want to be able to afford one on one coaching with her! But its a bit much right now, gonna have to manifest some money to pay for it haha xx

Board footera