Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2017 7:27 am  #11

Re: My true desire - MORE success :)

I love the bit you shared about taking full responsibility for everything that happened between you two.Β  That has been a huge step for me towards letting go of past hurts and developing into a healthier person.Β  I had to accept some accountability and realize that there were self esteem issues, lack of confidence, lack of self worth issues that I needed to address.

The Universe is your playground.

3/21/2017 8:41 am  #12

I think it is essential for things to work out, its what we think of ourselves that project onto out POI. If we feel worthless they will treat us like we are nothing. If we feel great and know that we deserve the best, they will either step up or someone similar will come along and treat us how we are supposed to be treated!

I mean, I still have an underlying fear that its all sexual to him, but everything he has been saying lately leads me to believe it may just be his way of reaching out. I am overcoming that fear on my own as well because I know I am worth being committed too and worth being loved unconditionally. Its definitely a work in progress and its the journey that changes us! I do hope to see what happens this weekend and if he does want to meet in person (in the past he has been too afraid) so I shall keep everyone updated!Β 

I feel so good about it all though, I can actually see and have hope about our future without having an attachment to the outcome xx

3/21/2017 4:40 pm  #13

Sooo, a bit more success!! He was messaging me tonight, asked for my instagram and followed me again, started stalking down my photos and liking them!Β 

Then...we were chatting away and he actually said "We should have never broken up, we were really happy, just looking at the pictures of us in Venice" - He took me to Venice for my birthday!

I was shocked, he hasn't said something like this in months and months! I am so grateful!! RS is working, he still has a wall up though and keeps relaying it back to just about sex, but now I see he does that when he gets to emotional! I will change this though, I've managed to manifest this then I can change his behavior! So happy Thank you universe!!

Β 

3/21/2017 4:47 pm  #14

Meg2222 wrote:

Sooo, a bit more success!! He was messaging me tonight, asked for my instagram and followed me again, started stalking down my photos and liking them!Β 

Then...we were chatting away and he actually said "We should have never broken up, we were really happy, just looking at the pictures of us in Venice" - He took me to Venice for my birthday!

I was shocked, he hasn't said something like this in months and months! I am so grateful!! RS is working, he still has a wall up though and keeps relaying it back to just about sex, but now I see he does that when he gets to emotional! I will change this though, I've managed to manifest this then I can change his behavior! So happy Thank you universe!!

Β 

Wow this is amazing! Meg you're doing great! I'm jealous lol hopefully I can follow your success *.*!

If he talks in that way I'm sure it's sooo much more than just about sex!

3/22/2017 3:55 am  #15

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Β 

Wow this is amazing! Meg you're doing great! I'm jealous lol hopefully I can follow your success *.*!

Thank you! Haha yours will come too, he started making it more about sex again and I said to him I know its hard in the army because you are isolated and restricted to do things and meet people but doesn't give him the excuse to see me as an easy target, and he agreed and said that he wasnt he just cant help himself because hes so attracted to me. Then told me to calm down and go to sleep so I did haha I admit I do get on the defence a bit because I refuse to be treated badly again so I am hoping this behaviour will improve because I am not allowing it anymore! He wants to meet at the weekend and I said we can go for a coffee but he isnt coming round (as I dont want it to lead to sex lol) and he agreed! So I guess we shall see if he has the balls to meet me haha !

3/22/2017 7:19 am  #16

Meg2222 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Β 

Thank you! Haha yours will come too, he started making it more about sex again and I said to him I know its hard in the army because you are isolated and restricted to do things and meet people but doesn't give him the excuse to see me as an easy target, and he agreed and said that he wasnt he just cant help himself because hes so attracted to me. Then told me to calm down and go to sleep so I did haha I admit I do get on the defence a bit because I refuse to be treated badly again so I am hoping this behaviour will improve because I am not allowing it anymore! He wants to meet at the weekend and I said we can go for a coffee but he isnt coming round (as I dont want it to lead to sex lol) and he agreed! So I guess we shall see if he has the balls to meet me haha !

You're probably a hottie. LOL

3/22/2017 9:30 am  #17

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Haha maybe to him I have no idea!! I am really trying to focus on his good parts, I keep having really low days just about other things in my life so think I am going to see a therapist to sort myself out a bit, there are still some issues I need to deal with. Hopefully this wont affect my manifestation!Β 

3/22/2017 10:01 am  #18

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Haha maybe to him I have no idea!! I am really trying to focus on his good parts, I keep having really low days just about other things in my life so think I am going to see a therapist to sort myself out a bit, there are still some issues I need to deal with. Hopefully this wont affect my manifestation!Β 

And I thought i would be the only one lol... it sounds to me you're such a great manifestor you're probably happy almost every time haha. :D
These days I'm in a kinda bored low mood ... not because of him just I don't even know why... I hope too this won't affect anything ...

3/22/2017 10:05 am  #19

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

And I thought i would be the only one lol... it sounds to me you're such a great manifestor you're probably happy almost every time haha. :D
These days I'm in a kinda bored low mood ... not because of him just I don't even know why... I hope too this won't affect anything ...

This is how I felt a couple of weeks ago.Β  I was just SO BORED. Perhaps it is a phase. Things have been better now. At the same time,Β  I have actively been going out of my way to find things to do that tickle my mind.

3/22/2017 10:58 am  #20

Avaelle wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Meg2222 wrote:

This is how I felt a couple of weeks ago.Β  I was just SO BORED. Perhaps it is a phase. Things have been better now. At the same time,Β  I have actively been going out of my way to find things to do that tickle my mind.

Yeah possibly! Mine has come from grief, I don't think I have been handling it as well as I thought! We will all be fine! Β 

Board footera