Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 5:43 am  #1

Should I delete him on social media?

Hi everyone, I am new here and need some advice.
My boyfriend and I broke up almost 3 months ago, I started practicing LOA and even hired a mentor to help (not Veronica as I just came across her and this forum).  My ex did text me a week after we broke up but I read about the 30 days no contact rule so I didn't respond to him.  He texted me three times and I finally responded after 30 days, but it was just a casual hi and how are you.  After that, we haven't been in contact till I contacted him to check on the concert tickets we bought before we broke up.  He asked if he can come to the concert with me, I said yes (as my friends will be there anyway) and instead of meeting at the stadium, he said he wanted to drop off the tickets a week before.  I was very happy because I know it was just an excuse, as he can easily just send me the link and I can print out the tickets.  He also asked for a coffee after that.  I thought the LOA is working, he is coming back so I was really happy.  However, we met and he didn't say anything (except said a few things that reminded me of our old days).  I went home crying feeling like we have just broken up - it's like, if you know me so well, if you keep saying all the good times we had together, why do we have to break up??? And then it was the concert...he came to the concert, but he left straight after, so we didn't get to talk or spend time together.  I was very disappointed.  He continues to like my photos on instagram and I feel like the LOA is playing with me, bringing him here but he didn't say anything - or maybe he just wants to stay friends...my friends asked me to give up and said that I need to move on with my life.  They said I need to delete him and all our connections on fb, block him on instagram and even delete his phone number so I can really move on.  If he is really going to come back, he would have already been back but he didn't say anything.  What should I do?  I am confused.  I want to continue to manifest and do my meditations, continue with the 25 days challenge (I just started, I am on my 2nd day) but I also want to delete him so I can move on...I saw that many people were successful when they let go.  But at the same time, I was told not to cut off or block out contacts as it's like the universe is slowly opening doors for me and I close it off...what should I do???  I want him back but it's already 3 months, I can't just keep hoping and not to move on...and if it's the universe, regardless whether I have deleted him on social media, the universe will find a way for us to reconcile?  

Please help...Thanks.

Darling6

3/20/2017 8:58 am  #2

Re: Should I delete him on social media?

You should do what makes you feel good.  If seeing him on social media hurts you, by all means delete him.  If you enjoy seeing him on social media, leave it. It's all about what you can emotionally handle.

The Universe is your playground.

3/20/2017 8:59 pm  #3

Thanks Avaelle.

Honestly I feel happy when he likes my photos on Instagram - its a way to feel that we are still connected.  I am still friends with his friends and his family on fb too, so when I see him spending time with his family / friends over the weekend etc, it makes me feel good because I know he is not dating other girls.  But at the same time I am also afraid that if one day he just deleted everything or have a photo with a girl, I will be devastated.  I know it all comes back to fear and doubts but by deleting it, it forces me not to think and check - although I may still stalk but I can control myself.  I can't control if I jump on fb and suddenly its in front of me...

What do you guys normally do?

3/20/2017 10:21 pm  #4

Honestly i know how you feel.
The first time i saw my love with another female and all thier pics i was devastated. When i found out about an engagement i was devastated. However all that dont mean **** cause its not gonna last.

During the mean time we are still friends on social media. However on facebook i unfollowed her (so pretty much her post dont pop up on my timeline) and IG im not on alot anymore cause i didnt want to see her post (you either follow someone or you dont on IG) i do sometimes get tempted to look and the fact that i get anxious about seeing something  i remind myself that its not important and i dont do it.

Point is i know in my heart that we are not completely over and there is a future with us together.  It may not have been my first choice of how things go down but i say to myself that its meant to be and it will happen in the right way at the right time.
God/Universe Got My Back and Know Your Desire.

Board footera