Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 6:55 pm  #1

I feel like it's stupid

I feel like my desire is honestly stupid and impossible, I asked on another thread is it possible to manifest a doppelgรคnger of someone and yes that's what I desire I want a doppelgรคnger of this person and I don't know were to start and how to make it work. I feel like if I said what I really wanted people would say that I'm crazy and delusional because most people here want their ex or a job or something reasonable. I feel embarrassed but I do want this.. help..?

3/20/2017 1:41 am  #2

Re: I feel like it's stupid

I am no LOA expert but you are very specific in your desires which is wonderful!! Why are you embarrassed and feeling stupid, your desires are YOURS!! With LOA there is nothing as IMPOSSIBLE. Keep your desires in place and let it go to the universe. Stop thinking about it and just go with the flow. Love & Luck your way!!

3/20/2017 9:34 am  #3

tessy wrote:

I am no LOA expert but you are very specific in your desires which is wonderful!! Why are you embarrassed and feeling stupid, your desires are YOURS!! With LOA there is nothing as IMPOSSIBLE. Keep your desires in place and let it go to the universe. Stop thinking about it and just go with the flow. Love & Luck your way!!

Thank you but I'm still not sure how to carry it out. I'm trying to let go but it's difficult since I keep thinking

3/20/2017 6:03 pm  #4

there's nothing to carry out. all you have to do is believe it's coming. that's it.

Board footera