Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/19/2017 3:12 am  #1

Contact - no response

Guys, after a year and a half I messaged him. Just said I missed him. I did it on messenger and it said sent BUT not delivered so I've no idea if he has read it. It was the tick but no blue background. What do you guys think? Does that mean I'm blocked or he has read it but no accepted the message request? I don't know what to think..

3/19/2017 3:40 am  #2

Re: Contact - no response

It just means it hasn't picked up on it and his side if you know what I mean.
If you were blocked, you we wouldn't be able to send messages at all.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

3/19/2017 4:07 am  #3

Thanks Jen,if I expect a good response that's what I'll get I hope! Guys it's afternoon now and still says it hasn't been delivered. This guy is always on social media,what's the deal? How can I know he has even read it?😟

Last edited by Charmed101 (3/19/2017 6:53 am)

3/19/2017 7:21 am  #4

Guys still no response and he must have seen it at this stage of the afternoon but it still says sent but not delivered. What do I do?

3/19/2017 7:43 am  #5

Treat the message to him like you would anyone else. It is doubtful that you'd be checking every other minute. You would go on about your day. It feels better and is easier on you when you move forward that way

The Universe is your playground.

3/19/2017 7:52 am  #6

Yeah you're right I'm overthinking it. Its just this guy is always on social media and I don't know why it doesn't show delivered..

3/19/2017 8:09 am  #7

They can subconsciously feel our pinning over messages. They don't like it. Being secure is what they want.

The Universe is your playground.

3/19/2017 8:16 am  #8

Oh right, that makes sense. Thank you so much Avaelle you have been a huge help πŸ˜€

3/19/2017 11:05 am  #9

jensherratt wrote:

It just means it hasn't picked up on it and his side if you know what I mean.
If you were blocked, you we wouldn't be able to send messages at all.

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. You can block from chat now and that's usually what happens when they block you from messages. It won't deliver because they disabled chat for you.

Last edited by YesIWILL (3/19/2017 11:26 am)

3/19/2017 11:38 am  #10

I'd start a new post, Princess, as your replies might get muddled with the OP.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera