Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2017 9:12 am  #1

IM CONFUZZLED

hey guys! I haven't been here in a while cus I've been focused on my examinations but I had a dream and I woke up with a weird "wtf" feeling. So to keep you short I had a dream where I was having a conversation with a girl I know named Val and we were talking about LoA and she was telling me that you're desires won't manifest fully until you let go. And for some reason that dream stuck out to me. Does this have to do with what's going on in my subconscious I'm just really weirder out for some reason, Btw the girl knows nothing about LoA.

Going with life's flow ✨

3/16/2017 10:04 am  #2

Re: IM CONFUZZLED

The words ring true.

The Universe is your playground.

3/16/2017 10:02 pm  #3

Avaelle wrote:

The words ring true.

But what do you think, like does that say anything about what's going on in my subconscious mind since I dreamt of it? Idk I just can't seem to let go but I don't have any negative feelings towards it. But I do think about how much I want it

Going with life's flow ✨

3/17/2017 2:45 am  #4

Its a subconscious belief Aisha that pops up in your dream. So ur dream means u believe that letting go is the best way to go.

3/17/2017 7:19 am  #5

lovekinjal wrote:

Its a subconscious belief Aisha that pops up in your dream. So ur dream means u believe that letting go is the best way to go.

I was guessing maybe it means I haven't let go since I think about it all the time

Going with life's flow ✨

Board footera