Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/22/2017 3:49 am  #11

Re: Scripting with detail

Avaelle wrote:

How often do you write these meg?

Usually when I am feeling good, and when I have time as well. Sometimes I will do it every day and sometimes every so often Β 

3/22/2017 3:50 am  #12

meenboy wrote:

These are really cool tips, I must say, if I use that word. This is a route for all of us to look up to. And yes, moderating is necessary to our own selves.

Thanks!!!

Thank you Β 

3/23/2017 7:57 am  #13

Scripting:

There he was, leaning against his red car, in his uniform, holding a bunch of beautiful red roses. I walked over to him and he caught my eye, he smiled and looked so happy. My eyes started to well up...I hadn't seen him in months and this is how he greets me. I gave him a huge hug and he kissed me passionately.I could feel his heart racing. We got in the car and he drove me home. He said to get ready an he will pick me up in at 8 as he had a surpriseΒ for me. He lent over and kissed me again. I missed his smell, it had become so unfamiliar to me and the feeling of it all rushing back was invigorating. As I was finishing getting ready, I had made sure my flat was spotless. He knocked at my door and my stomach turned. We had a quick drink and he just kept staring at me as if I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. C told me he had missed me and was so sorry for the way he treated me. He then drove me to the seaside and had brought candles, wine and blankets for us to sit on and cuddle up under the stars. I was so shocked as this is nothing he would do before and he was like a new improved version of himself. As we lay in the blankets he lent over me and stared at me. C told me that he wanted us to be together, have a future, get married. C said he wanted to make me happy and that he is a better man when I am with him. He then kissed me, it was amazing. Everything I had dreamt was coming true and I felt to much gratitude and love. I am finally with the love of my life, he finally appreciates me for who I am and loves me unconditionally. C told me he would do everything in his power to make it up to me and commit to me. I kissed him and said yes. We sat up and had more wine, laughing and talking. C is my best friend and the love of my life, I am so grateful he is here with me today and we are happier than ever. Thank you universe for helping me shift and create my beautiful reality <3

- MegΒ 

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/23/2017 7:59 am)

3/24/2017 7:10 am  #14

AHHH! I love these!! <3

I thank the universe for everything.

3/28/2017 8:49 am  #15

Scripting

After seeing C at the weekend, he messaged me. C sent a few messages about how he missed me and seeing me had made him realise how much he is in love with me. He asked to see me again the following weekend. We decided to go for a walk when we met and we were just chatting away like we used too and the sexual tension was high. I could feel him watching me as we walked and talked. We were messing around and he kept teasing and flirting with me and every now and then he would touch me on my arm or brush my leg. Each time this happened my heart beat faster. I felt so happy and grateful that we were spending more time together. I could see in his eyes he was really happy and he couldn't stop smiling at me. He drove us back to his and I said he could come in for a bit and maybe watch a film. We sat down and he started kissing me, he then stopped and said that he wants to be back together and is ready to commit. Seeing me again has made him realise he is deeply in love with me and wants no one else. At first I was shocked but then I kissed him and we hugged. He ended up staying the night and we went for breakfast the next morning. He kept looking at me and smiling and telling me how much he is in love with me. I am now so grateful for my new committed romantic relationship with C, I have no more doubts and fears and no in my heart he loves me unconditionally and will always be faithful to me no matter what. Thank you universe for helping us come back together. xxx

- MegΒ 

4/13/2017 10:20 am  #16

Scripting

Waking up wish the sun shining on my face, I could feel his warmth on my body and his arms were tightly gripped around me. I traced the outline of his tattoo, tickling his arm. He pulls me in closer and cuddles me tightly, we are both sleepy and just laying together. It feels so good and I feel so much gratitude i my heart, I remember when my heart hurt because I missed him so much and now he is here with me, committed to me and deeply in love with me. Whilst my thoughts are wandering, he kisses the back of my head softy and say "I love you meg", I turn round and face him and tell him I love him too and kiss him on the lips. Moments like these mornings I cherish forever and know that this is true love. I am grateful to be laying with my best friend and the love of my life C. I remember thinking this would never happen again and now I am back in his arms. It has been months and we have been so very happy, I just know I am marrying this man and we are spending our lives together. He and I both know that we are meant for each other an I am so grateful he feels this way too. Thank you universe for bringing us together again. I am grateful every day.

- MegΒ 

Board footera