Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 10:38 am  #1

Scripting with detail

Scripting

As I look deep into the love of my life eyes, he smiles. I can't help but smile back. He is holding me so closely and kissing my lips. He looks back into my eyes and tells me how much he has missed me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. The gratitude and love creates a warmth in my body and I feel content. He is still smiling, always smiling at me, and staring at me like I am the only woman on the planet. As we lay in my bed and talk about our future, I feel no doubt or fear anymore. I am safe. In the arms of the man I was mean't to be with.

C tells me about how when we were apart I consumed his thoughts day and night. I am his first thought in the morning and his last thought at night. C tells me how when he does thinking of me it makes him feel like his stomach is filled with butterflies and his heart want to explode with so much love and joy. I look at him and smile again, he tells me I am the most beautiful woman he has ever met inside and out and that he can't wait to marry me and have my children.Β 

He holds me tight and we lay in the essence of our unconditional love, the feeling is completely taking over our bodies and energy. C tells me he knew there was something special about me and regrets letting me go, and also says he will never let me go ever again. I tell him that I felt the same when I first met him, that he intrigued me and always stayed in my mind after we met.Β 

I am so grateful I am now in the romantic relationship of my dreams with C, he loves me unconditionally as I love him. He completely accepts me for who I am and is fully committed to me. We communicate always and have full trust in each other. I am thankful he tells me and most importantly shows me how much he loves me every day. I am grateful how much effort he puts into our relationship. We are both happier than ever and are satisfied 100% intellectually, sexually, emotionally and spiritually. I am thankful I am marrying this man. I cannot wait to spend my life with him. Thank you universe for helping us find our way to our true selves and back to each other in unconditional love. Thank you, I am eternally grateful.

- MegΒ 

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/20/2017 8:58 am)

3/15/2017 12:41 pm  #2

Re: Scripting with detail

What an inspiring and beautifully written script this is !! Very motivating and thanks for being so in detail about it !! I needed some help with this kind of detailing and beautifully thought way of imagining ! All the best ! And do let us know how much more amazing the reality will reflect back after u meet him !! 😘

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/16/2017 5:15 am  #3

Thank you so much I thought if I added details it may be something I notice more when it happens if that makes sense haha! Thank you though, all the best to you too, use this as a template if you want and just moderate it to your person! xxx

3/16/2017 11:40 am  #4

Scripting:

The sand was cool and the ocean was warm on our toes, as we stared and looked up we could see all the stars glistening in the dark sky. The moonlight was haunting and beautiful. C turned and looked at me and held my hands softly. His fair brown hair was shining in the light of the stars and his eyes were brighter than ever. C told me how happy he was to be standing here with me, and how beautiful I looked in the moon light. He could see how much I appreciate the sky and the stars as it is one of my favourite things to do.

C said he is so in love with me and that I make him a better happier man, he slowly knelt down on one knee... My heart started to race and wanted to explode! He pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Sitting there was the most beautiful diamond ring I had ever seen, perfectly shaped and stunning. I was also very shocked in how big it was!! As I stared with the biggest smile on my face, he asked me to be his wife and told me that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

I jumped in his arms and said yes, our bodies were beaming with heat from sunbathing the day before. I couldn't be more grateful and thankful to be marrying the love of my life, C, he is my best friend and my soulmate. He placed the ring on my finger and it fit perfectly, he took a picture of me and I sent it to my mum as quick as possible as I was so excited! We walked away from the beach and Β brushed the sand off our feet, we then went into a local bar and celebrated our engagement! The bar gave us free champagne as they saw we had just got engaged. A day I will never forget, I am so thankful and happy universe. Thank you for always helping my manifest my desires. Thank you.Β 

- Meg

Last edited by Meg2222 (3/20/2017 9:50 am)

3/19/2017 3:50 am  #5

Loved reading these , Beautifully written and I could get a Clear image in my headπŸ‘Œ

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

3/19/2017 7:00 am  #6

Thank you xx

3/20/2017 8:49 am  #7

Meg2222 wrote:

Thank you so much I thought if I added details it may be something I notice more when it happens if that makes sense haha! Thank you though, all the best to you too, use this as a template if you want and just moderate it to your person! xxx

I sure will and I am following ur posts !! Thank u so much for posting ! 😘😘😘😘😘

πŸ˜‡ IΒ AM THAT I AM πŸ˜‡

3/21/2017 3:41 am  #8

No worries! I will do more soon x

3/21/2017 12:25 pm  #9

How often do you write these meg?

The Universe is your playground.

3/22/2017 1:50 am  #10

These are really cool tips, I must say, if I use that word. This is a route for all of us to look up to. And yes, moderating is necessary to our own selves.

Thanks!!!

Feeling hopeful for no reason

Board footera